Page 1 of 192 [ 3062 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 192  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:53 pm

...Peanuts ~ Little Joe and The Thrillers

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 3:54 am

Found a Peanut - Traditional children's song

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:33 pm

...I Found Lovin' ~ The Fatback Band

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jul 2017, 6:46 pm

The Way I Am- Eminem

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:17 pm

...I Am I Said ~ Killdozer

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:39 pm

She Said - The Beatles

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 10:04 am

I Am, I Said-Neil Diamond

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 10:09 am

God Said - Todd Rundgren

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 5:18 pm

...God Only Knows ~ The Beach Boys

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 5:30 pm

Only the Lonely - The Motels

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 5:37 pm

...Only You ~ John Lennon

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 5:38 pm

Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jul 2017, 2:33 pm

Lonely Little Girl - Frank Zappa

DeepHour
Veteran