Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Lost_dragon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2017, 4:05 pm

I'm really bored. So...here's a thread where you can ask me anything! If I feel like it's inappropriate, or I don't want to answer it for whatever reason, I'll write "No comment" or something. It could be about anything...and yes, I realise how self-centred this makes me look.

But, as I've said before...I'm really bored.

And...let the thread commence! (I hope).

Although I do not think I am autistic, I don't believe that I am NT either. Currently considering dyscalculia as a possibility, and I am in the process of seeking a diagnosis.

It has previously been suggested to me that I may have OCD, and possibly anxiety, so that's fun! :D (sarcasm).

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 4:11 pm

What's your greatest accomplishment?

Lost_dragon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2017, 5:35 pm

Keladry wrote:
What's your greatest accomplishment?

Hard question...I don't feel like I've accomplished much of anything. I've lead a fairly mediocre life so far. One time I wrote a forum post(not here,somewhere else) that encouraged someone to stop cutting themselves, and slowly but surely they improved. Another post that I wrote, someone else found inspiring even though I was just sharing my thoughts on a speculative subject.

I gave some toys to charity once. Um...I passed two years of business studies material, in the space of one year and got a distinction. That was an accomplishment. Still, I'm only 18 so I suppose I still have time, right?

One time I stood up to a teacher that was being mean to everyone. I wrote a story that my friends liked... and also I made a professional website for a company once.

Idk, I haven't done much with my life yet. :?

Although I do not think I am autistic, I don't believe that I am NT either. Currently considering dyscalculia as a possibility, and I am in the process of seeking a diagnosis.

It has previously been suggested to me that I may have OCD, and possibly anxiety, so that's fun! :D (sarcasm).

Keladry
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 5:41 pm

Those are pretty good accomplishments, especially for only being 18 :)

What do you want to do in the future?

Lost_dragon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2017, 5:58 pm

Keladry wrote:
Those are pretty good accomplishments, especially for only being 18 :)

What do you want to do in the future?

Hmm...damn, I feel like I'm in a job interview.

Er...move out into my own home. Maybe go Italy some day. Perhaps learn how to animate properly? Make better 3D digital models. Finally finish a project I'm actually proud of. That happened once...but I since look back and think about what I would've done differently if I did it again. Learn how to draw better...yeah...

Oh, and to get better at not looking into the camera during video presentations in University. :x Dammit me.

I don't know, when my English teacher in College asked me, I just wrote "I want to be someone who isn't a disappointment". Clearly aiming high, haha. :D

Lost_dragon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Oct 2017, 2:27 pm

Anymore questions? Anyone? :)