Page 1 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2008, 7:46 am

Mental age test result
Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

P.S:

* Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind!

* Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!

* Would you really like to be 8 years old!? How come? Are you afraid of responsibilities?

ASandproud
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Aug 2008, 9:28 am

Just beyond 30, which I am in real life
Is that good?

1Oryx2
Toucan
Toucan

18 Aug 2008, 2:08 am

I'm 16

moonlitshadows
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2008, 11:07 am

Real age: 14
Mental age: 18
No wonder those people I talk to on gaia think I'm older than I am...last year they thought I was like 16 or somethin'...

Quote:
You have a very young mind, typical of somebody who hasn't got through the adolescence stage yet! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

peterd
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2008, 5:28 pm

Real age: 56
Test result:91
I guess I've taken the long way around...

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2008, 5:39 pm

Your mind is 36 years old
You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult.

Wurzel
Raven
Raven

23 Aug 2008, 5:00 pm

Your mind is 28 years old

Only off by 1 year.

camelonajourney
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Aug 2008, 9:11 pm

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Aug 2008, 9:34 pm

Im 23, and my mental age is 24, wow.

camelonajourney
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Aug 2008, 9:37 pm

I'm 17.

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2008, 10:33 pm

Quote:
Mental age test result

Your mind is 33 years old

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

And I decided to reply to the 'P.S:' part.

P.S:
So, elderly people do not deserve any respect, huh? And what's going to happen when you'll be old? Have you ever thought about it? Maybe it's time to start doing it because years will pass for you too!

I don't want respect when I'm older, and I sure as hell don't believe old people deserve much respect at all, what have they done to deserve respect in their lives? Certain old people of course I respect but definitely not as a whole.

Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind!

I'll start watching TV when the subjects on it are more interesting and the news reports don't fill my head with BS and lies.

Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!
I like going to the gym and working out or running or any of that but I don't like playing games like baseball, basketball, soccer, football etc.

How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life...
You didn't ask me if Health had any importance, the question was "Health is the most important thing in life. Do you agree?", it's by far not the most important thing in life but it is indeed important to a point.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2008, 11:29 pm

Mental age test result
Your mind is 44 years old

You have a seemingly mature mind, typical of somebody who has already had some decades of life experience behind him. Nevertheless, you still refuse to enter 'the second half' of your lifetime!

<-------- real age

wow, and I thought I would NEVER grow up!

Merle

chocoholic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Aug 2008, 3:35 pm

Your mind is 31 years old

You have a young and dynamic mind. We can say that you're not a little boy... but nor a real adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

My actual age is 25, BTW.

Oops, did I use yet another abbreviation? :lol:

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2008, 3:42 pm

z0rp wrote:
Quote:
Mental age test result

Your mind is 33 years old

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

And I decided to reply to the 'P.S:' part.

P.S:
So, elderly people do not deserve any respect, huh? And what's going to happen when you'll be old? Have you ever thought about it? Maybe it's time to start doing it because years will pass for you too!

I don't want respect when I'm older, and I sure as hell don't believe old people deserve much respect at all, what have they done to deserve respect in their lives? Certain old people of course I respect but definitely not as a whole.

Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind!

I'll start watching TV when the subjects on it are more interesting and the news reports don't fill my head with BS and lies.

Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!
I like going to the gym and working out or running or any of that but I don't like playing games like baseball, basketball, soccer, football etc.

How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life...
You didn't ask me if Health had any importance, the question was "Health is the most important thing in life. Do you agree?", it's by far not the most important thing in life but it is indeed important to a point.

the disclaimers said it was not scientific nor valid, but for entertainment value only.

Merle
who thinks you know the difference between an infant and a 15 year old. We respect a baby, we don't disrespect a baby, so why not respect old people, too? Just because. . .

ZeroPunk
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Aug 2008, 4:30 pm

500....a few hundreds of years older than I thought :? :? :?

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2008, 9:41 pm

mental age 39, actual age 35

Glad this test was "for entertainment purposes only" because it was biased and made some incorrect assumptions. :roll:

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.