Have you ever done anything illegal or stupid as teen?

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:49 am

Have you ever done anything illegal or stupid when you were a teenager?(like illegal border crossing not to work there but just for tourism :mrgreen: )?

I'm Especially want knew opinion of Parents both NT's and Aspie on, i'm not parents but want know a parental opinion on that matter here you have some info for discussion :D

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 648AA9vjAI

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 9:47 am

I risked my life driving once, and did a show-off move in traffic once, but had no accident. These were the peaks of my self-training, which later kept me out of at least two accidents with passengers when I hit black ice.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 12:53 pm

The question is who hasn't done anything stupid as a teen?

At age 13 I threw snowballs at passing cars and got caught and dragged down the block home.

One day I pretended a rock was a baseball and batted the ball across the street shattering the wonderful front glass window of my neighbor.

It was my next door neighbors sweet 16 party. Before going to it a bunch of us went on a walk and they kept on feeding me port wine(cheap stuff). The party began and in front of the birthday girl's whole family I passed out on the table and puked on it.

At age 19 in college there was an outdoor beer blast, barbecue. One of my fellow students offered a few of us a ride to his apartment to watch a playoff game. He was so drunk he was driving in the wrong lane, on the grass on the side of the road etc.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

PanicAtTheDancingPlace
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Mar 2018, 1:08 pm

Well... the other day I threw a snowball at the back of a passing bus :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Made a very loud 'thud' but that was it, I basically just ran inside pissing myself with laughter :mrgreen:

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 1:13 pm

Oh, yes. Now I remember a party (no alcohol) where kids kept asking me if I'd give them a ride home, and I didn't keep count. We had 14 people in a small coupe. Nobody suggested two trips.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 1:28 pm

I think the one terribly illegal thing I did as a teen was make a copy of a rented video tape.

Andrewdarr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2018, 3:21 pm

I got arrested for carrying a kitchen knife through London (I'm a Brit, we can't legally carry offensive weapons in public in this country.) That's probably the least crazy and illegal thing I've done, actually... (edginess intensifies.) :wink: :P

PanicAtTheDancingPlace
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Mar 2018, 3:47 pm

Dear_one wrote:
Oh, yes. Now I remember a party (no alcohol) where kids kept asking me if I'd give them a ride home, and I didn't keep count. We had 14 people in a small coupe. Nobody suggested two trips.

Oh mai lawd, how did everyone fit?

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 4:09 pm

PanicAtTheDancingPlace wrote:
Dear_one wrote:

Oh mai lawd, how did everyone fit?

There's a video out of a similar load, but I can't find it now. We were not overweight, or shy, and somebody else moved the gear lever for me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 May 2018, 3:35 pm

I tried running away on many occasions but my mom always got me down the road or the next road. My parents never really understood my Aspergers & my disabilities & have been very critical of my many issues. When I had my many meltdowns, my mom used to threaten to send me to juvi, send me to military skewl, put me up for adoption, or have me arrested. I never gotten violent during a meltdown. I just yell, curse my parents out for triggering it & slam doors.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2018, 3:46 pm

Nope. I’ve always respected the law. Don’t think I ever did anything stupid or irresponsible either. I was always really cautious and risk-averse.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 May 2018, 12:33 am

Grammar Geek wrote:
Nope. I’ve always respected the law. Don’t think I ever did anything stupid or irresponsible either. I was always really cautious and risk-averse.
It wasn't so much that I respected the law but I was too much of a loaner & homebody with very few interests to do dangerous or stupid things. I spent most of my time in my room watching TV, playing vid games while listening to music, & jerking-off aLOT.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

lostxprophit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 May 2018, 1:03 am

A few years ago now I was cutting a bagel in my hand with our bread knife (which is serrated) and I cut into my hand some; wasn't too deep, there's a bit of a scar as well

Self Diagnosed

No longer Active on here; I have moved to AutisimForums/AspieCentral under the username Isadoorian

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

17 Jun 2018, 7:10 pm

I don't think I have, no.
I was immensely afraid of my parents, so I felt that doing stupid things was out of the question.
And now, as a 17-year-old, I realize you don't have to be stupid just because you're a kid. I DO have thoughts on acting stupid (jumping two stories into a pool, cursing off people who disrespected me, etc.) but I barely ever act on those thoughts.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 8:38 pm

Did I do stupid things as a teen? Oh gosh, where do I even begin???

Illegal things, yeah. Mostly just software/music/movie piracy and underage drinking.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2018, 11:02 am

The list of "stupid" is endless----even as an adult!!

As for illegal, I think the only things I did, as a kid, was to steal candy from the corner store, when I was in Junior High (I only did it, cuz others were doing it - except for chocolate, I don't even really like candy, that much [I gave it all away, when I got to school - I felt so guilty, stealing it]); and, underage drinking.