Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

opal
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 3:05 am

Tohlagos wrote:
criss wrote:
I would say that living loudly gets on my nerves. I have the quiet type of AS. Earplugs is my middle name

First off, YES, like most of you I can't stand loud people.

I have two co-workers that are loud. One had ear infections as a child and the other is just a strong extrovert. They have been so loud in the past, that I had ear plugs in a-n-d then earphones (like the kind you would wear around heavy machinery or gun shooting) and I could still hear their conversation. I kid you not.

I have a co-worker like that. I could hear him over plugs , earphones, and heavy machinary.

Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2008, 12:52 am

opal wrote:
Tohlagos wrote:
criss wrote:
I would say that living loudly gets on my nerves. I have the quiet type of AS. Earplugs is my middle name

First off, YES, like most of you I can't stand loud people.

I have two co-workers that are loud. One had ear infections as a child and the other is just a strong extrovert. They have been so loud in the past, that I had ear plugs in a-n-d then earphones (like the kind you would wear around heavy machinery or gun shooting) and I could still hear their conversation. I kid you not.

I have a co-worker like that. I could hear him over plugs , earphones, and heavy machinary.

It is starting to drive me nuts. When I leave my job, I will be soooooo happy not to be around all that. Even if the next one has someone like this, the room I hope will be much larger and at least have wall dividers. (Correct, I have no privacy as well.)

Anyone out there have any ideas besides headphones, earplugs, music, and those Bose speakers to cut off bothersome noise?

Actually I have not tried the Bose speakers... hmm..... pricey though...... but if they work....hmmmmmmmm.