Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pleiadian
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Feb 2009, 5:00 pm

I shoul have posted my message under the POLL question. I am not suggesting that people with AS are of alien origin, no. It comes from years of study, there are some very good book that explain that SOMETHING is occuring on this planet. Interestin that this web site is called 'wrong planet' huh? Experiences I've had and pure observation and meditation makes me seriously wonder about the POSSIBILITY of an influx of conscious energy to help restore the harmony on earth. To in a sense save this planet. This concept isn't sci-fi or a flight of fancy of mine. It is said that children with severe autism come alive with dolphins when in water with them they improve. And dolphins are more intelligent than humans, so I read. I find that I do better, psychologically and Spiritually when I embrace these subjects. I incorporate them even if I don't necessarily BELIEVE them. I think there's something to it and perhaps someone out there can connect with what I said. Thanks.....

zghost
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 6:16 pm

I think I get what you mean. I don't find it at all offensive. I'm curious about the books you mentioned.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2009, 2:39 pm

Quote:
pleiadian wrote:
I shoul have posted my message under the POLL question. I am not suggesting that people with AS are of alien origin, no. It comes from years of study, there are some very good book that explain that SOMETHING is occuring on this planet. Interestin that this web site is called 'wrong planet' huh? Experiences I've had and pure observation and meditation makes me seriously wonder about the POSSIBILITY of an influx of conscious energy to help restore the harmony on earth. To in a sense save this planet. This concept isn't sci-fi or a flight of fancy of mine. It is said that children with severe autism come alive with dolphins when in water with them they improve. And dolphins are more intelligent than humans, so I read. I find that I do better, psychologically and Spiritually when I embrace these subjects. I incorporate them even if I don't necessarily BELIEVE them. I think there's something to it and perhaps someone out there can connect with what I said. Thanks.....

don't apologise pleiadian. all in jest with me. you are fine.
i actually feel that some ASD people have increased sensory abilities which makes us more attuned to things others cannot fathom. i think we can live on a different plane.

have a good day :D