Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

Curb Your Enthusiasm Recap: More Haskell Than It’s Worth

Quote:
To Curb’s credit, “Namaste” tiptoes somewhat delicately around the topic of Asperger’s syndrome. Jeff actually offers the caveat that most folks he knows who’ve been diagnosed with the neurobiological disorder are utterly pleasant. He and Larry just happen to agree that Bridget’s (Lauren Graham) autistic teen son Eddie is a prick

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 8:20 pm

Weird, because David himself comes off as a little bit Aspie-ish to me...though I've only seen a few episodes.

WallflowerAsparagus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 7:54 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Weird, because David himself comes off as a little bit Aspie-ish to me...though I've only seen a few episodes.

I agree. I myself have only seen bits of it and would very much like to watch more (as I've been a Seinfeld fan since before age 5. XD ) But yes, I feel a Aspie vibe coming from Larry David. Interesting.

Neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 156 of 200.
Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 56 of 200.
RAADS-R score: 175.0
Artist | INFJ-T | heterodemisexual.