Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

sErgEantaEgis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Feb 2010, 1:07 pm

Hello everybody this is my very first post on WrongPlanet.I was wondering if there are some organizations or peoples who are racists against us, Aspies, like the Ku Klux Klan is racist with black people or like the Nazi party was racist against Jews?

I would be glad if you could answer my question about a hard-to-talk topic...

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 1:11 pm

Well, autism isn't a race, so I think the word you're looking for is discrimination.

Welcome to the forums!

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 1:25 pm

Yes, the ironically named Autism Speaks.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 3:43 pm

Asp-Z

Have just had a look at them. They look scary. I can imagine talking to them and being regarded primarily as a medial condition. It is most dehumanizing when talking to anyone and their tone of voice changes after they have singled you out as being different .

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 11:38 am

memesplice wrote:
Asp-Z

Have just had a look at them. They look scary. I can imagine talking to them and being regarded primarily as a medial condition. It is most dehumanizing when talking to anyone and their tone of voice changes after they have singled you out as being different .

Oh yes, not to mention their aim of killing us before we're born in the future, and the fact they're pretty much a massive group of con artists.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 2:32 pm

Will they abort all spectrum ? Take away our freedoms in this time? Do they have global influence?

Hmmm. (Runs simulations)

We can take them down and any other group like them, should it come to that.

Do not be afraid.

Psychopompos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 3:01 pm

sErgEantaEgis wrote:
Hello everybody this is my very first post on WrongPlanet.I was wondering if there are some organizations or peoples who are racists against us, Aspies, like the Ku Klux Klan is racist with black people or like the Nazi party was racist against Jews?

Could you name or shortly describe some of those organizations ?

Alum dare, dolere, id Hephaestus, id ire / Pro profundis fati / Pro pulchris infernarum profundis / Pro pulchris omni fati brachium / Pulchris profundis infernarum servi fati / Profundis, profundis fati