Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 1:52 am

Danielle Lloyd trolled for saying her son might be autistic on ITV's This Morning

Quote:
During tne programme, she revealed she thinks the six-year-old has Asperger’s syndrome.

The Sutton Coldfield mum-of-four, who had her baby just three weeks ago, said she noticed something different about Harry from around the age of three.

She told Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby: “Harry’s got his own little ways. He’s very emotional and socially awkward around people.

“It’s really hard to deal with sometimes, and very frustrating for me and other people around us.

“When I take him out, he’s really loud and people are looking at him as if to say why is he not behaving because he’s shouting and screaming.”

She said: “He was tested for autism but I think the autism spectrum is so big, there are so many different types.“

She added: “If I say to him do you want to go and play with your friends, he’d rather stay at home and lock himself in his room with all his possessions in his bed.

“He can’t really make eye contact very well with people. He doesn’t like loud noises and he’s just got really odd habits.“

Knackered Dad added: “Not sure why Danielle Lloyd would drag her son onto #ThisMorning because she “thinks” he has Aspergers. Why not get it diagnosed properly?”

Lou Lou tweeted: “Disgusting of Danielle Lloyd to bring Harry on TV and humiliate him. Address this privately! Not by making money from him.”

Emma King added: “Danielle Lloyd wanting money and air time again, why would you embarrass your son like that?"

I agree more with the “trolls”

I do not like parents putting thier kids out there to publicize thier pet causes and theories.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 12:06 pm

I wouldn't call people legitimately criticising her Trolls. Whether her son has autism or not exploiting him so she can sell stories to magazines is very distasteful.