Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

lpsareawesome
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Aug 2016, 9:50 pm

So basically i was running really fast and i tripped over something and landed on the cement HARD i scraped my shoulder it started healing and stuff but then when i tried taking off the top part of my pajamas to change into regular everyday clothes i found that they were stuck to my shoulder. I tried tugging it a little which was a mistake but it did not come off so i took the top part off of me everywhere except for the part it was stuck to and i looked and noticed blood which i found out was from tugging it. So how can i change into clean everyday clothes if i cant take off my pajamas? Can somebody tell me what to do so i can get it unstuck?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2016, 10:04 pm

Tug a lot, grab hold of it and just tear it off, then make sure and wash it out really well...and then let it re-heal.

I know that sort of sucks and will probably hurt, but pretty sure it's the only way.

Eurythmic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2016, 8:22 pm

A few drops of dilute hydrogen peroxide will break the bond between the scab and clothing. It may sting a bit, wash the scab over with water afterwards. It's a nice way of getting fabric off a scab while keeping the scab mostly intact.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2016, 1:17 pm

Press a wet wash clothe or moist towelette against the scab through the fabric that is stuck to it. After a short time, gently start tugging on the fabric around the edges. You may need to re-wet the wash clothe, and reapply it, but eventually the fabric will come loose. Once they have parted company gently blot the wound dry. If the scab has come loose, and there is any bleeding, hold some tissue or a gauze pad against the wound until the bleeding has mostly stopped. I suggest you put some medicated cream or spray on the area afterward.

Hope this helps. :D