Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

tothestars
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Aug 2017, 9:38 pm

I'm having a complete meltdown that's gone on for a few days and won't stop. I keep crying and crying. I'm cold and feel so alone.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 9:41 pm

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this :( . Try to take some time to yourself to relax. Do you know what could be triggering this meltdown? Hope you feel better soon :) .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 9:43 pm

What has caused you to have this meltdown?

I'm really sorry you're in so much pain.

tothestars
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Aug 2017, 9:58 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

I feel defective and incapable of handling life. I try doing things I see others doing normally and become so convinced that I could want or do the same, but I can't. I'm so anxious because I don't know what's going to happen to me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 10:52 am

I know what you mean.

I know you might not want to actually tell us the "things" which you do which are causing so many problems.

I have learned, in life, that I can't do certain things, and I can't use certain methods, no matter how much people try to force me to do these certain things, or use those certain methods.

In cases like these, I try to come up with my own "method."

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 10:35 pm

Maybe you can't because you're anxious. Or have been brainwashed that you can't. I know that's the case for me, and it was VERY VERY upsetting. It even made me homicidal/suicidal at one point.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Sep 2017, 3:04 pm

tothestars wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I feel defective and incapable of handling life. I try doing things I see others doing normally and become so convinced that I could want or do the same, but I can't. I'm so anxious because I don't know what's going to happen to me.

I'm going through the same thing right now. Had a melt down a couple months ago from work, and had to quit and go on temporary disability. I'm so anxious because I don't know what's going to happen to me. It's an awful feeling! :(

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 3:07 pm

I really hope your meltdowns will stop soon and that you will be ok. :(

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on September 21, 2017)