Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

19 Aug 2017, 9:48 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Novels are great if they are informative....like your "novel."


Thank you :D !


That was awesome Stampy , I have now come to the conclusion that my my basal ganglia is just a little bit deaf :lol:


Of course! The frontal lobe just needs to scream a little louder :lol: . It's totally the frontal lobe's fault (sarcasm) :D .


You could have a point I could be blaming the wrong part :lol:


Or it could be the caudate nucleus. You never know :lol: ! All I know is that something's messed up!


Are you trying to make me feel better :lol: [sarcasm]


If it makes you feel any better I'm screwed up too :lol: !


Your not screwed up , your just different , like all the best things in life , trust me.


Cause OCD is like the best things in life :lol: (sorry, I had to :D ).

Thank you Ferris- that means you're not screwed up either! We're the same person, remember :D (joking)?


There's no arguing with that logic :lol:


It's perfect! You can't get around that hehe :D .


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,475
Location: Up on Cloud #9 & won't be home tonight

20 Aug 2017, 4:37 pm

That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

20 Aug 2017, 4:43 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


Sorry :oops: . In short, it means obsessive compulsive disorder. It's when you have unwanted thoughts and you have to perform actions or think other thoughts to stop the unwanted thoughts.


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,475
Location: Up on Cloud #9 & won't be home tonight

20 Aug 2017, 6:38 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


Sorry :oops: . In short, it means obsessive compulsive disorder. It's when you have unwanted thoughts and you have to perform actions or think other thoughts to stop the unwanted thoughts.

It's not your fault, I have a learning disability too. It's very hard to get words in my head.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

20 Aug 2017, 6:55 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


Sorry :oops: . In short, it means obsessive compulsive disorder. It's when you have unwanted thoughts and you have to perform actions or think other thoughts to stop the unwanted thoughts.

It's not your fault, I have a learning disability too. It's very hard to get words in my head.


Hey that's ok, my favorite person in the world has a learning disability :D . I get how hard it can be, so I'll try and make my posts shorter. I get overwhelmed by a lot of words too!


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,117
Location: UK

21 Aug 2017, 5:45 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


Your not alone there , most people generalize OCD as a cleaning disorder ( as it's usually the most documented symptom ) , there are some who believe you can't possibly have OCD as your not always cleaning.


_________________
Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork,
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork.


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

21 Aug 2017, 5:58 am

This, or washing your hands^^^^^^


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 37,394
Location: Queens, NYC

21 Aug 2017, 8:27 am

I find, actually, that many people believe they have OCD when they actually don't have it.

Within "middle class values" in the Western World, there is much OCD, according to "Third World" folks.



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

21 Aug 2017, 12:07 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I find, actually, that many people believe they have OCD when they actually don't have it.

Within "middle class values" in the Western World, there is much OCD, according to "Third World" folks.


Yeah- it's kind of become a popular term. Only 2% of the population actually has OCD, and I'm one of them :D !


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,475
Location: Up on Cloud #9 & won't be home tonight

22 Aug 2017, 2:32 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


Sorry :oops: . In short, it means obsessive compulsive disorder. It's when you have unwanted thoughts and you have to perform actions or think other thoughts to stop the unwanted thoughts.

It's not your fault, I have a learning disability too. It's very hard to get words in my head.


Hey that's ok, my favorite person in the world has a learning disability :D . I get how hard it can be, so I'll try and make my posts shorter. I get overwhelmed by a lot of words too!


You are smart for a 13 year old. And thanks :D I never understood what president trump saying.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

22 Aug 2017, 2:49 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
That were alot of reading, unfortunately I didn't understand it. I thought OCD ment Obsession Cleaning Disorder.


Sorry :oops: . In short, it means obsessive compulsive disorder. It's when you have unwanted thoughts and you have to perform actions or think other thoughts to stop the unwanted thoughts.

It's not your fault, I have a learning disability too. It's very hard to get words in my head.


Hey that's ok, my favorite person in the world has a learning disability :D . I get how hard it can be, so I'll try and make my posts shorter. I get overwhelmed by a lot of words too!


You are smart for a 13 year old. And thanks :D I never understood what president trump saying.


Thank you :D !

I don't think anybody understands what President Trump says lol! I know I don't!


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,475
Location: Up on Cloud #9 & won't be home tonight

16 Sep 2017, 9:16 pm

Can OCD mean you do things repeatedly? What about cleaning like if you drop something, you feel like you should clean it or keep washing your hands.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,291
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

20 Sep 2017, 12:25 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Can OCD mean you do things repeatedly? What about cleaning like if you drop something, you feel like you should clean it or keep washing your hands.


Yup! OCD definitely means you do things repeatedly. There is usually anxiety, and then you do things repetitively or in a certain way to get rid of the anxiety. :D


_________________
Special Interests: Stampy Cat, Autism, and AGT
Feel free to PM me!


BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 2 Jan 2017
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Posts: 917
Location: NOVA

20 Sep 2017, 7:50 pm

I have severe OCD. I check things very often. It's hard to remember all my symptoms.



Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,475
Location: Up on Cloud #9 & won't be home tonight

25 Sep 2017, 8:59 pm

Then I have OCD, I keep checking my front door to see if it lock. I can also obsess about my sister on what she did wrong. No one tell if you can do a little cleaning like if you drop something, you want to clean it, is that obsessing?


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll