Page 56 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 62  Next

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:34 pm

^That's possible. They made it seem like they had everything planned out. Then they changed the plan. Oh well. It's just that I feel stuck, overwhelmed with needing to do this and that and this and that and on and on. I'll eventually get through it, but my feelings are holding me back right now. The letdown was the last thing I needed.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

DataB4 wrote:
^That's possible. They made it seem like they had everything planned out. Then they changed the plan. Oh well. It's just that I feel stuck, overwhelmed with needing to do this and that and this and that and on and on. I'll eventually get through it, but my feelings are holding me back right now. The letdown was the last thing I needed.

I think it sounds like you were let off not let down. I know it doesn't feel like it but It may of been a blessing in disguise , maybe the suggestion of someone he gave you is just what you need , chase it up a.s.a.p :)

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:58 pm

I will. :) Thanks.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm

DataB4 wrote:
I will. :) Thanks.

Good luck

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:49 pm

komamanga wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
komamanga wrote:
What's a 101? Do you have grades over 100?

It was an extra credit option we had for homework.

Hi by the way! :D

Then you do have amazing grades, just wow!

Wow, thanks! That’s really nice, but you should see my math and art grades last year :lol: !

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:56 pm

I’m sorry about the issue with your clients, DataB4! My mom has clients at her job as well, and it is really hard sometimes, especially when they say they don’t want the product anymore. I know this is probably really late, but that client was probably, like Ferris said, just a nightmare client. I am actually having a similar problem with someone not responding to my email I sent, and it is really hard not to go back and overanalyze everything I wrote! I hope you don’t have to deal with any more clients like that!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:59 pm

I'm sorry you lost the much-needed money, Date4......

How are you, Stampy?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:21 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm sorry you lost the much-needed money, Date4......

How are you, Stampy?

I’m doing alright, except for the fact that my OCD has been really bad lately and I am almost convinced I have schizophrenia. I have been trying to distract myself though, so I am doing okay. How are you? :D

I am being forced to go on an SSRI, and I feel like I’ve given up or something. I just never feel good anymore, and I have some symptoms of schizophrenia that might just be caused by hypochondria, but they still really worry me. I just hope I am not on the verge of going insane!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:25 pm

You're so smart, Stampy---and a high achiever......you've won money for your writing---which has never happened to me.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:34 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You're so smart, Stampy---and a high achiever......you've won money for your writing---which has never happened to me.

Thank you! I don’t even know how I won, but I did :D . It was the most amazing feeling, and it helped me feel better and have hope for everything I’m going through.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 6:27 am

Thanks everyone. I knew people on here would get how I was feeling. :)

Stampy, how awesome that you've already won a writing contest with prize money! I haven't done that yet, maybe in the future. :)

I realize it can't feel good to feel forced into taking medication out of desperation. I hope it will turn out to be a positive experience in the end. Perhaps you'll be one of the many who find relief.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 10:33 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Thanks everyone. I knew people on here would get how I was feeling. :)

Stampy, how awesome that you've already won a writing contest with prize money! I haven't done that yet, maybe in the future. :)

I realize it can't feel good to feel forced into taking medication out of desperation. I hope it will turn out to be a positive experience in the end. Perhaps you'll be one of the many who find relief.

Thank you so much :D ! I honestly don’t even believe it, but I guess I won and now my teacher wants me to enter more contests (which I am hesitant about).

Thank you. I hope it goes well too. The thought of being on a medication scares me, but I guess I don’t really have much of a choice anymore.

I hope you are doing well! :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 10:38 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I’m sorry guys! Did I do something that offended you? :(

Not me. In fact, I had been asking Ferris if he had seen you, as I have missed you. I haven't been round much, myself, and haven't spent what little time I have been spending on the forum, in this sub forum. Good to read all your good news, Stampy! :flower: :geek: :study: :cherry: :mrgreen:

I’m really very sorry, Britte! I meant to reply to this days ago, but then I got sidetracked and I forgot to go back to this! I hope you are doing well :mrgreen: !

I have missed talking to you so much! I really don’t like school very much at the moment, as the work load is quite a lot! Hopefully I will be able to post more now that I have the essay contest and nursing home trip out of the way!

I hope I can talk to you soon! I really miss our conversations! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :cherry: :cherry: :geek: :geek: :study: :study:

Missworry
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Nov 2017, 12:38 pm

Hi

I have OCD too. Since I can remember actually. I never knew that It would be somehow asperger (I just recently got diagnosed with asperger/autism). But I think that it’s the asperger AND the OCD. It’s not only Asperger. Because I experience a lot of anxiety if I don’t do what my mind says (compulsions)

I suffer a lot from it, especially if I have anxiety and then I end up in a loop in my mind..

I am really tired of it. I cried my eyes out just now. I am afraid of the world and everything in it.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 12:44 pm

Hi Missworry, welcome. You're not alone.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2017, 12:50 pm

Like DataB4 said, you are definitely not alone in this. I have Asperger’s and OCD too, and while the Asperger’s is hard to deal with, OCD is even harder. I have been through many, many obsessions and even though I pretty much lost hope when I was going through each of them, they never stayed forever. Just know that you don’t have to lose hope, and we are all fighting this together! :) Welcome!