Page 59 of 62 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 9:53 am

komamanga wrote:
In my first appointments I always had a piece of paper that I handed over to the psychiatrist to read. I noted everything 'wrong' with me and therefore they had a starting point to ask further questions. You might try that especially if your speech tends to stop working under stress like mine does.

Cipralex comes in 'oro-tabs' that melt on your tongue as well.

That seems like a great idea, since I also forget some things that I need to talk about. Thank you so much for that! :D

Great! I always like it when there are more options available, so that is awesome, thanks!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:03 am

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Thank you so much for that, Britte :mrgreen: ! I will definitely look into that more. I hope you have a great day or night! Hugs from Stampy :mrgreen: !

You're welcome, and thank you for the hugs. Hugs back to you, Stampy! And, sorry, I just returned or would have responded, sooner. : ).

I have a 4-day weekend, and I'm quite happy about it. I assume you do, as well? If so, I hope you enjoy your free time! I'll be going up North, to spend time with my family, which I am so happy about, as I don't see them often, enough. Are you doing anything out of the ordinary? ><))'> 0o Oo o

Also, I apologize, for going off the topic being discussed.

That’s okay :mrgreen: ! You don’t have to reply right away! I think I may have forgotten to reply to your latest message, and I will try to do that after this, sorry!

I also, have a 4-day weekend, and I am also very excited! It is Thanksgiving morning where I am now, and I am watching some parades and specials on TV. Thank you so much- I hope you enjoy your free time as well! I am mainly just staying at home and having Thanksgiving dinner with my family, which I enjoy a lot! I hope you have a great time with your family!

That is perfectly fine! This thread is for whatever we want to talk about, and I love Thanksgiving! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:10 am

Family and American football here today. Good food too. :) I'm trying to breathe and let my anxiety go for the holiday. Easier said than done but worth the effort anyway.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:27 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Thank you so much for that, Britte :mrgreen: ! I will definitely look into that more. I hope you have a great day or night! Hugs from Stampy :mrgreen: !

You're welcome, and thank you for the hugs. Hugs back to you, Stampy! And, sorry, I just returned or would have responded, sooner. : ).

I have a 4-day weekend, and I'm quite happy about it. I assume you do, as well? If so, I hope you enjoy your free time! I'll be going up North, to spend time with my family, which I am so happy about, as I don't see them often, enough. Are you doing anything out of the ordinary? ><))'> 0o Oo o

That’s okay :mrgreen: ! You don’t have to reply right away! I think I may have forgotten to reply to your latest message, and I will try to do that after this, sorry!

I also, have a 4-day weekend, and I am also very excited! It is Thanksgiving morning where I am now, and I am watching some parades and specials on TV. Thank you so much- I hope you enjoy your free time as well! I am mainly just staying at home and having Thanksgiving dinner with my family, which I enjoy a lot! I hope you have a great time with your family!

That is perfectly fine! This thread is for whatever we want to talk about, and I love Thanksgiving! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Ok, perfect. Thank you! I don't think there was much, if anything to reply to, so don't give it any thought. :mrgreen:

Glad to hear your weekend is basically paralleling mine, and, btw, I am in California (not that you should divulge where you are :shameonyou: ) <--I like that emoji. I think he's funny. I once took it badly, though, when someone posted it to me, because of the context it was meant in. I am really rambling. I ramble when I am tired, and I'm tired because I was too excited to fall asleep. It's currently, 7:18 AM, here. Anyway, back to what we were going on about...

Ok, good to know I don't have to worry about keeping the topic going. I do have profound respect for it, however. Thus, the reason for my apology. But, I am SOOO happy to talk to you in real time, for a change. Or, wait, don't worry if you don't get back here, soon. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day, Stampy! Thank you for the great time with my family wishes! Perhaps we can compare notes, later. I do not like turkey, by the way. Nor, mashed potatoes. Nor, cranberry. I do, however, like ice cold water with a splash of fresh cranberry juice! Ok, I better stop, before I get waaayyyy out of hand. See you on the rebound, sweet friend...
:mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Last edited by Britte on 23 Nov 2017, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:28 am

DataB4 wrote:
Family and American football here today. Good food too. :) I'm trying to breathe and let my anxiety go for the holiday. Easier said than done but worth the effort anyway.

Same here Data! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving :D ! Do you like turkey? How about pumpkin pie? I got two pumpkin pies this year! Can you tell I am hungry :lol: ?

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:34 am

Oh, gosh, sorry, DataB4. I had not noticed that you posted before me, or I would have wanted to say Hello to you. Have a wonderful day/weekend! :mrgreen:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 10:36 am

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Ok, perfect. Thank you! I don't think there was much, if anything to reply to, so don't give it any thought. :mrgreen:

Glad to hear your weekend is basically paralleling mine, and, btw, I am in California (not that you should divulge where you are :shameonyou: ) <--I like that emoji. I think he's funny. I once took it badly, though, when someone posted it to me, because of the context it was meant in. I am really rambling. I ramble when I am tired, and I'm tired because I was too excited to fall asleep. It's currently, 7:18 AM, here. Anyway, back to what we were going on about...

Ok, good to know I don't have to worry about keeping the topic going. I do have profound respect for it, however. Thus, the reason for my apology. But, I am SOOO happy to talk to you in real time, for a change. Or, wait, don't worry if you don't get back here, soon. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day, Stampy! Thank you for the great time with my family wishes! Perhaps we can compare notes, later. I do not like turkey, by the way. Nor, mashed potatoes. Nor, cranberry. I do, however, like ice cold water with a splash of fresh cranberry juice! Ok, I better stop, before I get waaayyyy out of hand. See you on the rebound, sweet friend... :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

I’m not where you are, but we are close :mrgreen: ! I guess I really shouldn’t divulge where I live then! I like that emoji as well! It is great to ramble!

I am also so excited to be able to talk to you in real time! It is amazing! I love holidays :mrgreen: ! I hope to be here a lot today, as it’s the first day I have had off since September! It’s okay to get out of hand on this exciting day!

What do you end up eating at Thanksgiving :mrgreen: ? Do you like pumpkin pie? My brother also, does not like turkey, and I do not like mashed potatoes. I have never tried cranberry! See you soon! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 11:25 am

No, I actually, don't care for pumpkin pie. I don't like anything mushy. Mushy and slimy textures give me Heebie-jeebies, and in my mouth, they often cause a gag reflex to occur. I suppose you could say that I don't care for the food that is generally eaten/served on Thanksgiving. And, to be honest, although I feel the same way about holidays that you do, I do not condone the original meaning behind Thanksgiving, but rather, I celebrate being with family and giving thanks (of which I know I can do, and I do do, on any given day). The other thing that makes Thanksgiving feel so special to me, is that it occurs in Autumn and Autumn is my favorite season. It makes me feel invigorated and happy. I love walking on the beach when it is sunny and cold. When you have to wear a warm jacket and a scarf around your face, but the sky is bright blue with white, billowy clouds scattered about. Sadly, I think it's going to be a bit on the warmer side, this year. I LOVE the cold. Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons!

Oh, yes, you asked me what I eat. Would it bother you if I abbreviate or acronymize Thanksgiving as TG. I can have a hard time swallowing TG, but, I continue to write Thanksgiving and it is a Lllloooonnnggg word.

When we have Thanksgiving at my Sister's house or my parent's house, they make chicken for me. But, even the smell of turkey, bothers me. I hope I am not being rude, since you do like turkey. I rarely eat chicken, but, I don't mind it at all. There is always a big salad, of which I usually make, and I like the way one of my family members makes petite green beans with olive oil, pine nuts, garlic and shallots, and the beans are cooked al dente, which is the only way I will eat them, as I do not care for over cooked green beans, or any over-cooked vegetable. I think I am perhaps, the only person on the planet, apart from vegans and vegetarians, who doesn't care for turkey. If I make TG dinner, I make a big Italian dinner. :P I love creating sauces for pasta. I rarely, ever cook pasta, but, when we would get together for the Holidays, at my home, that was what I did. There was not one traditional TG food served. Needless to say, we do TG at my folks or my Sister's house, practically, every year (and they like it that way! Heh).

This morning, I am helping my sister bake a pie, and perhaps, chocolate chip cookies and other deserts. I LOVE to bake. I am known for my chocolate-blackberry-raspberry cake, chocolate chip cookies and Rosemary bread. Do you like to bake? If so, what do you like to bake? Are there any food emoji's on the list? I will have a look.... :chef: I only found the chef. But, I think he is cute.

Edit: I wanted to ask you - What are your favorite things about Thanksgiving, and what are your favorite things to eat on TG?

See you back here, later! Or sooner than later. :D

Have a wonderful time with your family, SSF ! :mrgreen:
:flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 12:01 pm

Britte wrote:
No, I actually, don't care for pumpkin pie. I don't like anything mushy. Mushy and slimy textures give me Heebie-jeebies, and in my mouth, they often cause a gag reflex to occur. I suppose you could say that I don't care for the food that is generally eaten/served on Thanksgiving. And, to be honest, although I feel the same way about holidays that you do, I do not condone the original meaning behind Thanksgiving, but rather, I celebrate being with family and giving thanks (of which I know I can do, and I do do, on any given day). The other thing that makes Thanksgiving feel so special to me, is that it occurs in Autumn and Autumn is my favorite season. It makes me feel invigorated and happy. I love walking on the beach when it is sunny and cold. When you have to wear a warm jacket and a scarf around your face, but the sky is bright blue with white, billowy clouds scattered about. Sadly, I think it's going to be a bit on the warmer side, this year. I LOVE the cold. Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons!

Oh, yes, you asked me what I eat. Would it bother you if I abbreviate or acronymize Thanksgiving as TG. I can have a hard time swallowing TG, but, I continue to write Thanksgiving and it is a Lllloooonnnggg word.

When we have Thanksgiving at my Sister's house or my parent's house, they make chicken for me. But, even the smell of turkey, bothers me. I hope I am not being rude, since you do like turkey. I rarely eat chicken, but, I don't mind it at all. There is always a big salad, of which I usually make, and I like the way one of my family members makes petite green beans with olive oil, pine nuts, garlic and shallots, and the beans are cooked al dente, which is the only way I will eat them, as I do not care for over cooked green beans, or any over-cooked vegetable. I think I am perhaps, the only person on the planet, apart from vegans and vegetarians, who doesn't care for turkey. If I make TG dinner, I make a big Italian dinner. :P I love creating sauces for pasta. I rarely, ever cook pasta, but, when we would get together for the Holidays, at my home, that was what I did. There was not one traditional TG food served. Needless to say, we do TG at my folks or my Sister's house, practically, every year (and they like it that way! Heh).

This morning, I am helping my sister bake a pie, and perhaps, chocolate chip cookies and other deserts. I LOVE to bake. I am known for my chocolate-blackberry-raspberry cake, chocolate chip cookies and Rosemary bread. Do you like to bake? If so, what do you like to bake? Are there any food emoji's on the list? I will have a look.... :chef: I only found the chef. But, I think he is cute.

Edit: I wanted to ask you - What are your favorite things about Thanksgiving, and what are your favorite things to eat on TG?

See you back here, later! Or sooner than later. :D

Have a wonderful time with your family, SSF ! :mrgreen:

I like your view on holidays! I also enjoy spending time with family and making great memories, even though I enjoy some of the food as well :mrgreen: ! Walking on the beach when it is cold must be amazing. I love the beach, and like you, I love the cold weather! Autumn and Winter are also my favorite seasons, especially Winter.

I don’t mind if you abbreviate Thanksgiving as TG at all!

It is not rude at all! I understand, and we just like different foods on TG. I love Italian food! What is your favorite sauce on pasta? Don’t worry, my brother doesn’t like turkey either! :mrgreen:

That sounds delicious! I bet you are a great baker! I also enjoy baking, and we are baking a chocolate chip pumpkin bread and brownies today, I believe. Next year, when I go to high school, I am able to go to a local community college some days to learn how to cook and bake more! I like the chef as well :chef: !

I love playing computer games and other video games on TG with my siblings! That is kind of a long standing tradition. I am now watching Thanksgiving parades and there is a lovely band playing Christmas songs on right now! I also love the weather around TG, and Santa just came by on the parade!! :mrgreen: !

I eat many things on Thanksgiving, but one of my favorite things to eat is this fruit salad thing that my mom makes!

Thank you! I hope you also have a great day with your family! See you soon! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 1:24 pm

I love turkey and stuffing but I can understand why some people don't. It's somewhat strong, as far as meat goes. I also love pumpkin pie and we're having some tonight.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 6:53 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I like your view on holidays! I also enjoy spending time with family and making great memories, even though I enjoy some of the food as well :mrgreen: ! Walking on the beach when it is cold must be amazing. I love the beach, and like you, I love the cold weather! Autumn and Winter are also my favorite seasons, especially Winter.

It is not rude at all! I understand, and we just like different foods on TG. I love Italian food! What is your favorite sauce on pasta? Don’t worry, my brother doesn’t like turkey either! :mrgreen:

That sounds delicious! I bet you are a great baker! I also enjoy baking, and we are baking a chocolate chip pumpkin bread and brownies today, I believe. Next year, when I go to high school, I am able to go to a local community college some days to learn how to cook and bake more! I like the chef as well :chef: !

I love playing computer games and other video games on TG with my siblings! That is kind of a long standing tradition. I am now watching Thanksgiving parades and there is a lovely band playing Christmas songs on right now! I also love the weather around TG, and Santa just came by on the parade!! :mrgreen: !

I eat many things on Thanksgiving, but one of my favorite things to eat is this fruit salad thing that my mom makes!

Thank you! I hope you also have a great day with your family! See you soon! :mrgreen: :flower: :flower: :geek: :geek: :cherry: :cherry: :study: :study:

Well, we have Autumn and Winter in common, then. : )

Thank you for letting me know you don't mind if I abbreviate. Indeed, we simply like different foods. I forgot you had already mentioned that your brother doesn't like turkey, either, so, I'm not the only one, then. My 2 favorite sauces to eat, are arabiata, which is a spicy marinara, and, checca, which is tomato, basil, garlic and olive oil. I like to make a marinara sauce with an a variety of vegetables in it. I have made bolognaise sauce, on one occasion, which is tomato sauce with meat. Perhaps, you are familiar with them and did not need descriptions. I wasn't sure.

How nice that you were baking, today. Did you wind up making the chocolate chip pumpkin bread and/or brownies? That's wonderful that you will get to take baking and cooking at the community college, next year. If you don't already know, you are really going to enjoy it.

Thank you for sharing what you like to do and eat, on Thanksgiving, and what you were doing, prior to writing. I hope you've been enjoying your day! Hope to see you, later, or perhaps, tomorrow. I'm spending the night at my sister's house and we will be spending the day together, tomorrow. I'm a bit wiped out. I think, perhaps, as I did not get any sleep last night, and it is catching up with me.

Talk to you, soon, Stampy! :mrgreen:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 6:45 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thanks! I wonder what kind of side effects I am going to have. I only really get a choice between a couple medications, as my motor skills issues make it hard for me to swallow pills (I would say I can’t, but people don’t take that seriously). I don’t need more exhaustion- I’m up at the crack of dawn for early morning rehearsal too much :lol: .

You might be able to get a liquid , I know Prozac comes in liquid form :)

Yep, that’s the plan :D . How are you doing Ferris?

Good luck with the plan :) I'm doing o.k. thanks , meds seem to be helping :)

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 2:13 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Thanks! I wonder what kind of side effects I am going to have. I only really get a choice between a couple medications, as my motor skills issues make it hard for me to swallow pills (I would say I can’t, but people don’t take that seriously). I don’t need more exhaustion- I’m up at the crack of dawn for early morning rehearsal too much :lol: .

You might be able to get a liquid , I know Prozac comes in liquid form :)

Yep, that’s the plan :D . How are you doing Ferris?

Good luck with the plan :) I'm doing o.k. thanks , meds seem to be helping :)

Thanks! That's good :D . I hope that they continue to help!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 2:20 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Well, we have Autumn and Winter in common, then. : )

Thank you for letting me know you don't mind if I abbreviate. Indeed, we simply like different foods. I forgot you had already mentioned that your brother doesn't like turkey, either, so, I'm not the only one, then. My 2 favorite sauces to eat, are arabiata, which is a spicy marinara, and, checca, which is tomato, basil, garlic and olive oil. I like to make a marinara sauce with an a variety of vegetables in it. I have made bolognaise sauce, on one occasion, which is tomato sauce with meat. Perhaps, you are familiar with them and did not need descriptions. I wasn't sure.

How nice that you were baking, today. Did you wind up making the chocolate chip pumpkin bread and/or brownies? That's wonderful that you will get to take baking and cooking at the community college, next year. If you don't already know, you are really going to enjoy it.

Thank you for sharing what you like to do and eat, on Thanksgiving, and what you were doing, prior to writing. I hope you've been enjoying your day! Hope to see you, later, or perhaps, tomorrow. I'm spending the night at my sister's house and we will be spending the day together, tomorrow. I'm a bit wiped out. I think, perhaps, as I did not get any sleep last night, and it is catching up with me.

Talk to you, soon, Stampy! :mrgreen:

Hi again! :mrgreen:

Those sauces sound delicious! I am not familiar with checca or arabiata, but I am familiar with bolognaise! Checca sounds especially good to me! My sister, also, does not care for turkey unless there is ketchup on it.

We did not end up making the chocolate chip pumpkin bread, but we made the brownies! They were pretty good! I can't wait to go on the field trip this year so I can see what I'll be doing at the community college! I hope your TG and baking went well also!

No problem! Thank you for sharing all about why you enjoy TG and baking and the sauces! I really enjoyed my day, and I hope you did as well! I also was wiped out last night, and I slept very late this morning. I hope you had a great time at your sister's house!

Talk to you soon! :mrgreen:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 5:49 pm

I’ve just been reading posts on this thread from a couple of months ago. Ah, good old days :mrgreen: !

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 9:36 pm

I'm here, currently, as I am going through a hardship that I have wanted to ask for support with. I had tried to acquire some, here, the other night, however, no one was around talk to, thus I deleted my post. I rarely ask for support, and I am usually the supporter, myself, as it feels incredibly, uncomfortable to me to ask.