Page 2 of 66 [ 980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 66  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

09 Aug 2017, 8:13 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Yup! Going to one now. It's helped at least a little. The person specializes in ASD. :D

How about you?


Going to see one in a few days ( amazingly been bumped up the list ) although as I haven't been Dx with anything but depression and anxiety I seeing them for depression but hopefully he knows a thing about ASD & OCD and may be able to give me an insight in whats going on in me noggin ( head )


Also- don't be too worried. They don't bite, I promise :D .


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,162
Location: UK

09 Aug 2017, 8:23 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Yup! Going to one now. It's helped at least a little. The person specializes in ASD. :D

How about you?


Going to see one in a few days ( amazingly been bumped up the list ) although as I haven't been Dx with anything but depression and anxiety I seeing them for depression but hopefully he knows a thing about ASD & OCD and may be able to give me an insight in whats going on in me noggin ( head )


Also- don't be too worried. They don't bite, I promise :D .


Thanks SSF :)


_________________
Quote:
The universe where kit-kat used to have a dash collapsed and the energy merged into close similar parallel universes. The energy from that universe got mixed with this one and that's why we all remember the dash.


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

09 Aug 2017, 8:26 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Yup! Going to one now. It's helped at least a little. The person specializes in ASD. :D

How about you?


Going to see one in a few days ( amazingly been bumped up the list ) although as I haven't been Dx with anything but depression and anxiety I seeing them for depression but hopefully he knows a thing about ASD & OCD and may be able to give me an insight in whats going on in me noggin ( head )


Also- don't be too worried. They don't bite, I promise :D .


Thanks SSF :)


No problem :D . I get so anxious whenever I see a psychologist for the first time, so I know how nerve wracking that can be. If you want, let me know how it goes :D .


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Posts: 13,603
Location: United States

11 Aug 2017, 2:51 pm

Great thread. My OCD is much better than it used to be. Exposure therapy and medication have helped. I still have counting rituals and obsessive thoughts but I've mostly gotten over washing my hands endlessly.



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

11 Aug 2017, 4:05 pm

Butterfly88 wrote:
Great thread. My OCD is much better than it used to be. Exposure therapy and medication have helped. I still have counting rituals and obsessive thoughts but I've mostly gotten over washing my hands endlessly.


Same here. I'm doing a lot better at the moment, but it is still there. I'm glad you're doing better :D . Thanks for the compliment about the thread!


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,162
Location: UK

11 Aug 2017, 8:07 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

No problem :D . I get so anxious whenever I see a psychologist for the first time, so I know how nerve wracking that can be. If you want, let me know how it goes :D .


As per usual the anxiety was worse than the reality , nothing really to talk about , it was more of an introduction session and what I wanted to gain from the sessions ( lots of of homework :roll: ).


_________________
Quote:
The universe where kit-kat used to have a dash collapsed and the energy merged into close similar parallel universes. The energy from that universe got mixed with this one and that's why we all remember the dash.


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

11 Aug 2017, 9:21 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

No problem :D . I get so anxious whenever I see a psychologist for the first time, so I know how nerve wracking that can be. If you want, let me know how it goes :D .


As per usual the anxiety was worse than the reality , nothing really to talk about , it was more of an introduction session and what I wanted to gain from the sessions ( lots of of homework :roll: ).


Oh great :roll: . My "homework" is to spend more time with my dad and breathe fresh air. I never end up doing it :lol: . Psychologists annoy me sometimes.


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,478
Location: Queens, NYC

11 Aug 2017, 9:24 pm

You're breathing fresh air at the beach.....



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

11 Aug 2017, 9:25 pm

My stupid OCD is acting up again :roll: ! I wish my head would just give me a break since I'm on vacation :D . I'm going to list everything I'm worried about- maybe that will help.

-Stupid intelligence intrusive thoughts
-Stupid paranoid/delusional intrusive thoughts
-I fear my posts don't make sense anymore
-I'm afraid I'm going to do something inappropriate/wrong

That's better :D .


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

11 Aug 2017, 9:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You're breathing fresh air at the beach.....


True! I'm also spending all day with my dad! I finally did my homework :D .


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,478
Location: Queens, NYC

11 Aug 2017, 9:37 pm

Your posts always make sense.



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

11 Aug 2017, 9:42 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Your posts always make sense.


Really :D ? My stupid obsessive brain is convincing me that they used to make sense, but they're now all disorganized. I guess I'm having a harder time writing what I need to say. I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately (another symptom of what I'm afraid of- but I've been told it's just due to anxiety), so maybe that's why.


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,162
Location: UK

11 Aug 2017, 9:46 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

That's better :D .


good news :)


_________________
Quote:
The universe where kit-kat used to have a dash collapsed and the energy merged into close similar parallel universes. The energy from that universe got mixed with this one and that's why we all remember the dash.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,478
Location: Queens, NYC

11 Aug 2017, 9:47 pm

I've never seen a post of yours that doesn't make sense.

And that's the truth

(There's an old TV show, "Laugh-in," where one of the characters said, "That's the Tooth!" LOL)



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

11 Aug 2017, 9:52 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've never seen a post of yours that doesn't make sense.

And that's the truth

(There's an old TV show, "Laugh-in," where one of the characters said, "That's the Tooth!" LOL


Thanks :D . Maybe it's the environment I'm in? Maybe once I get back home my posts will make sense again. I feel like what I'm writing he gotten more and more disorganized ever since I left home. Hopefully I will go back to normal then. This is OCD in action LOL.


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT