Page 4 of 65 [ 975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 65  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,490
Location: UK

12 Aug 2017, 5:25 pm

Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Sorry Britte :)


You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.


Not a problem Britte :)

You sound like your having a hard time at the moment , I hope things improve for you soon. I think I speak for most here when I say we are here for you Britte :)

I was going to make a joke but judging by my recent posts it may not be the best idea.


_________________
Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork,
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork.


Britte
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,607
Location: @

12 Aug 2017, 5:40 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Sorry Britte :)


You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.


Not a problem Britte :)

You sound like your having a hard time at the moment , I hope things improve for you soon. I think I speak for most here when I say we are here for you Britte :)

I was going to make a joke but judging by my recent posts it may not be the best idea.


I haven't seen your recent posts, but, joking can be good. Thank you for your supportive words and, for being so kind and understanding towards me. Your words mean more to me than you can know. Thank you for telling me, you are, all, here for me. It helps to know that and its made me cry.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 39,005
Location: Queens, NYC

12 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

I agree. It's good to joke.



SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,490
Location: UK

12 Aug 2017, 9:14 pm

Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Sorry Britte :)


You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.


Not a problem Britte :)

You sound like your having a hard time at the moment , I hope things improve for you soon. I think I speak for most here when I say we are here for you Britte :)

I was going to make a joke but judging by my recent posts it may not be the best idea.


I haven't seen your recent posts, but, joking can be good. Thank you for your supportive words and, for being so kind and understanding towards me. Your words mean more to me than you can know. Thank you for telling me, you are, all, here for me. It helps to know that and its made me cry.


I'm glad it helps you to know that they are people who genuinely care about your welfare here. We're all struggling in our own ways so it's good to spread the love.

What I was going to suggest is you should add a line in your signature saying "This post will self destruct in 10 seconds" :lol:

We are all on our own Mission Impossible and some days are just better than others.


_________________
Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork,
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork.


StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

12 Aug 2017, 9:31 pm

Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Sorry Britte :)


You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.


I'm sorry you have a hard time reading about this type of thing. You honestly don't have to post here if you don't want :D . I hope you feel better soon! I know how reading certain things can trigger so much anxiety. We're here for you, but please don't feel like you should post in this thread if you don't want to. All the best :D !


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


Britte
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,607
Location: @

12 Aug 2017, 9:38 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Sorry Britte :)


You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.


Not a problem Britte :)

You sound like your having a hard time at the moment , I hope things improve for you soon. I think I speak for most here when I say we are here for you Britte :)

I was going to make a joke but judging by my recent posts it may not be the best idea.


I haven't seen your recent posts, but, joking can be good. Thank you for your supportive words and, for being so kind and understanding towards me. Your words mean more to me than you can know. Thank you for telling me, you are, all, here for me. It helps to know that and its made me cry.


I'm glad it helps you to know that they are people who genuinely care about your welfare here. We're all struggling in our own ways so it's good to spread the love.

What I was going to suggest is you should add a line in your signature saying "This post will self destruct in 10 seconds" :lol:

We are all on our own Mission Impossible and some days are just better than others.


I am here for all of you, too. I don't often have such a hard time of things. I am grateful. Thank you, Ferris. I will take your suggestion under consideration. I do like it. Thank you. ((Ferris))



Britte
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,607
Location: @

12 Aug 2017, 9:56 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Sorry Britte :)


You have nothing to be sorry for. I am sorry to keep deleting my posts, here. I am finding myself becoming too nervous, here. It is I, who must apologize. Not you. I apologize to all of you.

I think reading OCD and Anxiety threads is having an adverse effect on me, to be honest. Anyway, that's all. I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.


I'm sorry you have a hard time reading about this type of thing. You honestly don't have to post here if you don't want :D . I hope you feel better soon! I know how reading certain things can trigger so much anxiety. We're here for you, but please don't feel like you should post in this thread if you don't want to. All the best :D !


Thank you, SSF. I appreciate your empathetic words. I do feel better, as the result of Ferris making me feel that I am not alone in things, and I have had a most enjoyable experience in one of the music threads, throughout the day, today, which has turned things around in my head. I want you to know that if I post, it is because I do want to. So, rest assured, I had wanted to participate, here. It's what takes place in my mind, following writing, that tends to mess me up. I am sorry, though, for bringing that here, to your wonderful thread. Thank you, again, SSF. x x



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

12 Aug 2017, 10:04 pm

No problem :D . Which music thread did you have fun in today? Feel free to delete any of your posts. I feel like doing that sometimes when I talk about something that gives me anxiety. That's what this thread is for- support :D . You don't have to share anything that gives you anxiety. Please don't make yourself uncomfortable for this stupid thread. I posted my story with my OCD in another thread, and I still really hope people don't interpret it the wrong way or I start thinking that what I wrote gives me anxiety. It's really hard to deal with, but believe me, we're all in this together! Like Ferris said, some days are better than others. I treasure those good days, and that hope is what gets me through the bad ones :D .

Hope you are doing okay :D .


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


Britte
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,607
Location: @

12 Aug 2017, 10:39 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
No problem :D . Which music thread did you have fun in today? Feel free to delete any of your posts. I feel like doing that sometimes when I talk about something that gives me anxiety. That's what this thread is for- support :D . You don't have to share anything that gives you anxiety. Please don't make yourself uncomfortable for this stupid thread. I posted my story with my OCD in another thread, and I still really hope people don't interpret it the wrong way or I start thinking that what I wrote gives me anxiety. It's really hard to deal with, but believe me, we're all in this together! Like Ferris said, some days are better than others. I treasure those good days, and that hope is what gets me through the bad ones :D .

Hope you are doing okay :D .


Thank you, sweet SSF. : )The thread is titled 'what song are you listening to, THIS VERY SECOND'. blackicmenace made a game of posting songs with prose. It was a most pleasant way to spend the day, and, good fun. Indeed, some days are better than others. Or the other way 'round, as most days are better that than others, for me, at least more often than not. Thank you, again. I would like to read what you posted about your OCD symptoms. I posted mine, here, a day or two, ago, but, I deleted. Perhaps, I will post again, and leave my post, as I had, on BetaPonic's OCD thread, although, I don't recall describing my symptoms, there, if I am remembering, correctly. Probably best to let it rest for a few days, however. I hope you had a wonderful day, and you are very well. I hope you are enjoying your time spent with your Dad. : )



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

12 Aug 2017, 10:47 pm

Britte wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
No problem :D . Which music thread did you have fun in today? Feel free to delete any of your posts. I feel like doing that sometimes when I talk about something that gives me anxiety. That's what this thread is for- support :D . You don't have to share anything that gives you anxiety. Please don't make yourself uncomfortable for this stupid thread. I posted my story with my OCD in another thread, and I still really hope people don't interpret it the wrong way or I start thinking that what I wrote gives me anxiety. It's really hard to deal with, but believe me, we're all in this together! Like Ferris said, some days are better than others. I treasure those good days, and that hope is what gets me through the bad ones :D .

Hope you are doing okay :D .


Thank you, sweet SSF. : )The thread is titled 'what song are you listening to, THIS VERY SECOND'. blackicmenace made a game of posting songs with prose. It was a most pleasant way to spend the day, and, good fun. Indeed, some days are better than others. Or the other way 'round, as most days are better that than others, for me, at least more often than not. Thank you, again. I would like to read what you posted about your OCD symptoms. I posted mine, here, a day or two, ago, but, I deleted. Perhaps, I will post again, and leave my post, as I had, on BetaPonic's OCD thread, although, I don't recall describing my symptoms, there, if I am remembering, correctly. Probably best to let it rest for a few days, however. I hope you had a wonderful day, and you are very well. I hope you are enjoying your time spent with your Dad. : )


Thank you Britte :D ! I will try and post my OCD symptoms in this thread sometime soon. I find it's good to take a break from these things and just do whatever you enjoy doing. Thank you- I am really enjoying my vacation so far :D . I will probably be back posting regularly by next weekend. On the days that are worse I try to remind myself that tomorrow will be a better day :D !


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


Britte
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,607
Location: @

12 Aug 2017, 10:57 pm

You're welcome, SSF. Indeed, I remind myself that 'tomorrow is a new day' (slightly different, but, similar :)). So nice to hear that you have been enjoying your vacation.

I wondered why I hadn't seen you around, quite as much as usual. Here's a hug for you ((SSF)), in case you don't mind hugs.

Keep having fun...!



StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,473
Location: Stampy's Lovely World

12 Aug 2017, 11:06 pm

Britte wrote:
You're welcome, SSF. Indeed, I remind myself that 'tomorrow is a new day' (slightly different, but, similar :)). So nice to hear that you have been enjoying your vacation.

I wondered why I hadn't seen you around, quite as much as usual. Here's a hug for you ((SSF)), in case you don't mind hugs.

Keep having fun...!


Thanks again! I'm getting better with hugs- working on that :D . Tomorrow is a new day indeed!


_________________
Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have Asperger's and severe OCD. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Special Interests: Stampy Cat, certain teachers I know, Autism, and AGT


Britte
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,607
Location: @

12 Aug 2017, 11:50 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Britte wrote:
You're welcome, SSF. Indeed, I remind myself that 'tomorrow is a new day' (slightly different, but, similar :)). So nice to hear that you have been enjoying your vacation.

I wondered why I hadn't seen you around, quite as much as usual. Here's a hug for you ((SSF)), in case you don't mind hugs.

Keep having fun...!


Thanks again! I'm getting better with hugs- working on that :D . Tomorrow is a new day indeed!


I had a bad time of hugs until I was in my mid twenties, strangely. I know it can be common for those on the spectrum, to feel uncomfortable when receiving a hug. Indeed, it will be a new day :D .... ONWARD ! !



SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,490
Location: UK

13 Aug 2017, 6:20 am

Britte wrote:
I do feel better, as the result of Ferris making me feel that I am not alone in things, and I have had a most enjoyable experience in one of the music threads, throughout the day, today, which has turned things around in my head.


Maybe you need some Ferapy ( Ferret therapy ) in your life , come and join in at this THREAD , anything goes as long as it has a Ferret theme , it's just a bit of light relief , well it is for me :)


_________________
Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork,
Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork.


Booyakasha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 6 Oct 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,431

13 Aug 2017, 6:27 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Britte wrote:
I do feel better, as the result of Ferris making me feel that I am not alone in things, and I have had a most enjoyable experience in one of the music threads, throughout the day, today, which has turned things around in my head.


Maybe you need some Ferapy ( Ferret therapy ) in your life , come and join in at this THREAD , anything goes as long as it has a Ferret theme , it's just a bit of light relief , well it is for me :)


I concur :) it's a great ferapy! Britte, you're welcome to come any time :)


_________________
Raleigh wrote:
Ferrets ferretver.

Kiprobalhato wrote:
what a magarac


Currently not a mod.