Is there any other non-binary people here?

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 9:02 am

I might be... I thought about this even as a child.

I don't fit in with girls, I don't fit with boys either.
Until now, I don't fit in with women, I don't fit in with men either. :| In or out of the spectrum.
I couldn't picture myself as trans either. It doesn't 'ring'.

I'm not particularly feminine nor masculine. I don't even know. :lol: I might as well be just some preadolecent child in an adult's body, or just apathethic about things like this.

All I know is that I'm biologically female, and I don't mind being referred as 'she', I don't mind if people calls me a girl, a lady, or a woman. I won't insist anyone otherwise -- it's no one's business.
And, I don't need to change. If I were born male, I wouldn't mind either. :twisted:

-Anger drives me, not fear or anxiety.
-Either I'm active but odd like any child or the usual aloof of an adult.
-No references. But that does not mean I'm ignorant: just apathetic enough not to have an opinion!
-My current culture is practically THE Global Expert to the subject of 'Passing'. Not that I'm proud of it... So I knew what IS the difference between coping and adaptation, between acting and integrating, between cultures a double life-like and cultures becoming a part of yourself.
-It matters naught: You are human. If not, then you are mortal.
-I have yet to translate my knowledge to Verbal Terms.
-I'm so bored, I'll just go random and rant nonsense that may or may not make any sense.

hundertsieben
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Sep 2017, 10:22 am

I'm non-binary! Not so sure if I'm trans male sometimes, but I most of the time I think it's non-binary.
I hated to choose a gender when registering on this page, is there anything I can do about it?

floodwater
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2017, 10:13 pm

i was born with a hormonal condition (i'm intersex) .... never really wanted to play the pink or blue game. now i consider myself nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns and it's the most comfortable i've ever been.

there are as many intersex people as there are redheads. the "sex and gender are the same" mindset is so silly..... why not just let people do whatever they want with their gender? why are transgender and nonbinary people hurting you enough that you have to attack and alienate them?