Lesbians (females), post about your dating experiences

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 9:48 pm

What has it been like, especially dating with a disability.

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2018, 9:25 pm

No luck so far. I've met some nice women through the forums. We just weren't a match. Unfortunately in person there just aren't that many single lesbians in my city and the only way to meet LGTBQ people is in bars or drag shows. I'll go to Gay Pride parade this year. Hopefully that will get me into the circle a bit and I can meet some more Queer folk.

Irmagard
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 May 2018, 6:01 pm

I met one girl online. We were only really together about two weeks before my low self-esteem got in the way and I blocked her not thinking it would hurt her or that she would take it seriously. I didn't think I could have that effect on people. Almost two years later we're still talking, sort of. Apparently she still had feelings for me and tried to make me jealous by hitting on other girls, but I didn't know that. Instead I thought she was just a player and that I didn't mean anything to her. She hit a baby's head off a wall repeatedly and I still went to meet her irl. I didn't realise what I was doing until I was on the train. She also got me on cocaine. The last time I saw her was two weeks ago. She was never really there for me and we'd go months without talking, but she's still the closest person to me. Even though we haven't had a real conversation in years. At one point she wanted to roleplay as incestuous sisters. I didn't want to sleep with her because I got the impression that she sleeps with all of her exes and I didn't mean anything to her. Two weeks ago she said she wanted to be a better friend to me but she still ignores me and it makes me feel lonely.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 10:25 pm

It sounds like you made a decision to block her based on sound judgement. People who hit on other people make excuses for their bad behavior by saying it was an effort to make another jealous. This is not valid.

Are you serious that this person hurt a child? You need to remove that person from your life forever. If that abuser is able to recover and transform themselves into a decent human being that does not mean that you go back to being their friend or anything else. Please start a new life without that person in it.

Find someone who makes you feel absolutely certain that you are loved, nothing less.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 10:22 am

She (your friend) hit a baby's head repeatedly on a wall?

That's just sick! She belongs in prison.

Why would anybody in their right mind do that to a baby?

NovizioD
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jul 2018, 1:04 pm

That story was a little crazy and it seems like she's there for you for the worst, Irmagard.
There are plenty of people online or irl that you can meet that is just the puzzle piece you're looking for, but she does not seem like the one.

Other than that; I have met the most wonderful girl and we're dating.
We both have autism so we both don't need to explain each other that much.
I've also got a cosmetic disability which doesn't affect me much other than people making unwanted comments; which I'm afraid that it will also affect her once we live together.
We've been dating for 2 years and hoping to meet up sooner than later.

Before her was a girl who I suspect of seeing another person on me since she broke up with me suddenly and started dating one of my old friends.
But I wouldn't assume things onto my ex, just a suspicion.
She was only around for 3 months so it wasn't a big loss.

aspieprincess123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2018, 2:18 pm

I had two lesbian experiences as i'm Bisexual though besides my partner I mostly prefer women.

My first experience I fell head over heels in love quickly and I worshipped the ground she walked on and it stayed that way for 6 months then I was about to ask her to looking at finding a place to live with me till she dropped the bombshell.

She said that while it was fun she was only testing if been gay was something she liked and she decided that it wasn't fun for her and she wanted to go back to men and while it wasn't my fault she felt bad for using me as her experiment.

My second experience was more a friends with benefits as By this point I wanted to explore my sexual side so this relationship was very sexual as in no cuddles or declarations of love.
There was a degree of S&M for example I would be bent over and ridden and had my ass licked as well which i'll admit felt great.
The experience was good till after a few months she started to demand things that didn't feel right for example she wanted me to get gangbanged by a load of lads while she watched and have them cum on me. When she started to demand those things i decided to leave and break out agreement off.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2018, 2:54 pm

That was smart of you...

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jul 2018, 12:22 am

I was in a lesbian relationship in high school and it was pretty terrible. She was emotionally (and sometimes physically) abusive, unfortunately domestic abuse among lesbian couples is something that's rarely ever talked about or acknowledged. At least I got a boyfriend now who treats me well ^~^

RedDeadLeaves
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Aug 2018, 11:00 pm

I haven't really "dated" before but I am currently dating online and I have found that heavy flirting and overtly sexual profiles make me nervous. They genuinely unsettle me, both because I'm worried I'd screw up and also because I'm worried that I'd be expected to do something I don't want to do because of some sort of unspoken social rule. I'm probably justified in feeling anxious about these things though.

On a lighter note I have found that there are three common profiles that I find annoying.

1.The guy: You know how there are guys who pretend to be girls in order to get lesbians? Well they set up profiles that say they are women looking for women, yet there is clearly a guy in the profile picture. Who do they think they're fooling? Sure there are trans women but if you're a trans women state that clearly!

2.Unicorn hunter: Bisexual women with boyfriends looking for girls for threesomes. I personally don't have a problem with people who want to do this, it's just that it's not something I want for myself and to have to filter through the sheer number of couples looking for threesomes is annoying. Haven't seen any profiles of single bisexual women looking for a straight couple to have sex with yet. Probably why they're called unicorn hunters.

3.SnapChat filter: This one is a personal pet peeve. SnapChat filters creep me out in general and to see a girl have a snapchat filter on her main profile picture makes me want to run the other way. Not only does it make me believe she is a demon from the uncanny valley in the depths of hell, it also yells "body image issues!" for everyone to see. Ladies just please, don't use snapchat filters on your main profile picture.

Strangelittlegirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Sep 2018, 12:05 pm

RedDeadLeaves wrote:
I haven't really "dated" before but I am currently dating online and I have found that heavy flirting and overtly sexual profiles make me nervous. They genuinely unsettle me, both because I'm worried I'd screw up and also because I'm worried that I'd be expected to do something I don't want to do because of some sort of unspoken social rule. I'm probably justified in feeling anxious about these things though.

On a lighter note I have found that there are three common profiles that I find annoying.

1.The guy: You know how there are guys who pretend to be girls in order to get lesbians? Well they set up profiles that say they are women looking for women, yet there is clearly a guy in the profile picture. Who do they think they're fooling? Sure there are trans women but if you're a trans women state that clearly!

2.Unicorn hunter: Bisexual women with boyfriends looking for girls for threesomes. I personally don't have a problem with people who want to do this, it's just that it's not something I want for myself and to have to filter through the sheer number of couples looking for threesomes is annoying. Haven't seen any profiles of single bisexual women looking for a straight couple to have sex with yet. Probably why they're called unicorn hunters.

3.SnapChat filter: This one is a personal pet peeve. SnapChat filters creep me out in general and to see a girl have a snapchat filter on her main profile picture makes me want to run the other way. Not only does it make me believe she is a demon from the uncanny valley in the depths of hell, it also yells "body image issues!" for everyone to see. Ladies just please, don't use snapchat filters on your main profile picture.

This is all me all day with online dating. I've started tallying up on the front turn offs in my head as I go. Boys, Unicorn hunters and Snapchat filters, check. No full body pictures (someone with body issues), check. Only one picture of themselves or a picture with them and five other people so I can't tell if it's *your* profile, check. No profile info filled out or only short answers, check. This in addition to my own personal matches.

I'm starting to feel like I'm widdling my lists down to practically no one. :/

Garnettoi71
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jan 2019, 10:50 am

I kissed a girl when I was 16 but then kinda lost interest in dating until recently... My interest was sparked again last july after I went to Norway on holiday and found another lesbian I kinda liked. I then tried online dating and now I'm in a distance relationship with a lovely Italian born woman. We meet up once a month and will be looking forward to taking her to Iceland in feb!