Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jun 2017, 8:04 pm

You know I do it, but do you despise me for it? I do it for boys, because they like it, and it turns me on. However from many other places, I've encountered hostility towards cross dressing.

Thoughts?

Tiankay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: 3rd Street on the right, just after the event horizon...

24 Jun 2017, 9:13 pm

I dont really get your question. Why should someone here despise you for what you are doing? That somehow sounds like you are "looking" for a backlash. "Here i do this, do you hate it?". Some people probably will say that they arent understanding it and may feel engrossed, but thats probably in the nature of everything unsusual. People dont seem to like it when their core picture of "how people are" in a social sense, is getting shaken apart. But isnt that their problem, and not yours?

For my part: You are a men, sometimes dressing in female clothing. So what? It still made from wool and cloth, it will serve its purpose and will neither do you harm, or anyone around you. So well, have fun then!

Peace
TK

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jun 2017, 10:28 pm

Tiankay wrote:
I dont really get your question. Why should someone here despise you for what you are doing? That somehow sounds like you are "looking" for a backlash. "Here i do this, do you hate it?". Some people probably will say that they arent understanding it and may feel engrossed, but thats probably in the nature of everything unsusual. People dont seem to like it when their core picture of "how people are" in a social sense, is getting shaken apart. But isnt that their problem, and not yours?

For my part: You are a men, sometimes dressing in female clothing. So what? It still made from wool and cloth, it will serve its purpose and will neither do you harm, or anyone around you. So well, have fun then!

Peace
TK

Very cool. Thank you. Case closed.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 1:40 am

What's wrong with cross dressing?
Technically, everyone does this to some degree. Think of women who wear men's shirts, or guys who wear women's shoes, etc. There are plenty of straight people out there do this, and it's no big deal.
Besides, some things just fit better. I wear men's shirts and women's pants, because women's shirts have horrible little darts tailored into them which sit weirdly, and men's pants have tiny waists and huge hips, whereas women's "hipster" pants and more straight up and down.
Wear whatever you want to, in my opinion.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 12:15 am

C2V wrote:
What's wrong with cross dressing?
Technically, everyone does this to some degree. Think of women who wear men's shirts, or guys who wear women's shoes, etc. There are plenty of straight people out there do this, and it's no big deal.
Besides, some things just fit better. I wear men's shirts and women's pants, because women's shirts have horrible little darts tailored into them which sit weirdly, and men's pants have tiny waists and huge hips, whereas women's "hipster" pants and more straight up and down.
Wear whatever you want to, in my opinion.

Typically when women wear men's clothing though, it's not because it turns them on, but because the clothes are more comfortable, cheaper, less delicate, or communicates that they aren't interested in traditionally feminine things.

The OP states very clearly that dressing in female clothing is a turn on for him.

A person is free to engage in this kind of behavior of course. It's a private thing. But I would like those who do it to keep in mind that being female is not about being a sex object, and dressing in women's clothing for sexual pleasure is not even an approximation female.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Jul 2017, 5:08 am

Although gay I don't have any desire to do it myself or find myself attracted by it as I prefer a masculine look. But I don't have a problem with it. Just stay safe and if/when meeting strangers be alert.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/