Dammit...why does this happen with music.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 4:52 am

So I really like the band Twilight Force, but they had a really good vocalist, that it sounds like they kicked him out of the band, but he was really good. That artist says he'll start a new project and keep going...but I mean I had just bought a t-shirt and hoodie off their site with their original vocalist. I mean I was quite excited about getting my hoodie and T shirt because I thought it was a great group and then they fire the vocalist which I mean his vocals where what turned me on to the band in the first place.

I mean from a fan standpoint, I disagree with what they did I mean that guy they fired is like going to be the next Bruce Dickinson his vocals are so good so I will probably never understand how they saw it worth it to get rid of him.

But I still want to see where they go from here, I am sure they can release some good stuff without him and he can release some great stuff without them. So I guess it works out but it was like seriously a week after I got my twilight force hoodie I got the facebook announcement that the vocalist was no longer part of the band.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 8:06 am

When it comes to band members getting fired, you have to consider that there was most likely a good reason. Maybe he was incompetent as a musician, maybe he had a drinking problem, maybe the other band members had a heated argument with him. These things don't happen out of someone in the band being bored and saying "you're fired" to another.

Either way, I've never heard of Twilight Force. Should check them out.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 11:17 pm

whatamievendoing wrote:
When it comes to band members getting fired, you have to consider that there was most likely a good reason. Maybe he was incompetent as a musician, maybe he had a drinking problem, maybe the other band members had a heated argument with him. These things don't happen out of someone in the band being bored and saying "you're fired" to another.

Either way, I've never heard of Twilight Force. Should check them out.

At least one person says it was likely drugs.