2024 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 1:50 pm

CNN

Quote:
In the performer category, this year’s inductees are Mary J. Blige, Cher, Dave Matthews Band, Foreigner, Peter Frampton, Kool & The Gang, Ozzy Osbourne and A Tribe Called Quest.

Jimmy Buffett, MC5, Dionne Warwick and Norman Whitfield were selected as the recipients for the Musical Excellence Award.

The announcement was made Sunday during the “Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Night” episode on “American Idol.”

The 2024 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony will happen live on Saturday, October 19 at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio.

The 2024 ceremony will once again stream live on Disney+ with a special airing on ABC at a later date and available on Hulu the following day.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 3:01 pm

Good to see them recognizing A Tribe Called Quest.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う