Page 8 of 26 [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2018, 8:47 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

DericWM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2018, 3:37 pm

DericWM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2018, 3:41 pm

DericWM
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2018, 3:48 pm

ASNerd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Mar 2018, 11:51 am

I'm going to break up the old school stuff with something recent.

Graffiti- Young Boy Never Broke Again

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 12:55 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2018, 8:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSWOLKxZkPY

FurFoxPine20XX
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Apr 2018, 12:41 am

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 2:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuIAcZ_BS64

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2018, 12:00 pm

I just saw this one now. Loving De La's comeback and Chaka's sounding great.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2018, 10:17 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2018, 8:04 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2018, 10:05 pm

Some strong bars from Kool G Rap alongside P & H:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2018, 10:12 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 8:27 pm

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2018, 11:31 am