Aspie guys what do girls do wrong?

Page 1 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 3:20 pm

I had a idea (it's not stolen, I swear...), in an effort to learn and hopefully become better....umm...wait, I am not a girl.

Anyway the title is self-explanatory.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 5:54 pm

With me, they don't do anything wrong; they just leave me alone.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 6:16 pm

What ever innocent sentence you might say, a girl will consider it until she comes up with the worst thing your sentence could possibly mean, and then accuse you of meaning that negative interpretation she has some how twisted your words into.

Even simply things, "you look nice today", "What!, you mean I usually look horrible?!"

Maybe this is why girls like nasty guys who treat them like b*****s, they already know what their man says is going to be bad, so saves them having to think how to change a compliment, into an insult.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 10:15 pm

:D :D :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 1:46 am

^^
- Stupid sexist quotes like those are one of the things that girls do wrong.

Girls, stop posting stupid quotes, especially on dating sites.

And ladies, before you post something like that, repeat them in mind as gender reversed and see how they sound:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=288963

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 2:21 am

Other things that girls do wrong:

- Talking about their ex a lot on their first date.
- Talking about..... wait, let me quote Norah Vincent for that because she described my dating experience perfectly, the lady who went as a guy in disguise:

Quote:
“Ditto for the stereotype about men monopolizing conversations. Like Sasha, many of my dates—even the more passive ones—did most of the talking. I listened to them talk literally for hours about the most minute, mind-numbing details of their personal lives; men they were still in love with, men they had divorced, roommates and coworkers they hated, childhoods they were loath to remember, yet somehow found the energy to recount ad nauseam. Listening to them was like undergoing a slow frontal lobotomy. I sat there stunned by the social ineptitude of people to whom it never seemed to occur that no one, much less a first date, would have any interest in enduring this ordeal.”

And yes, a lot of women I met do that.

- the clingy type: Being too clingy and send over 50 messages straight.
- For the cold type: NEVER initiating any conversation, or anything else - never taking initiative in anything, even after several dates, it feels that if you die those girls simply won't even notice it.
- Insisting on paying, and when you let her pay her part, then later on she tells you this is a cheapskate act; I met once a girl who insisted to go dutch then the day after she hinted that going dutch is something cheapskate guys usually do.
- Asking the guy about his income on first date (ie. "how much is your salary"? literally), this happened to me twice face to face and few times online.
- Telling a guy shorter than her, that she may try dating him but that might feel awkward for her - simply don't date that guy.
- Going for a guy shorter than her, then during the date she avoids to walk side-by-side with him, either by walking faster or slower, and starts looking left and right constantly, obviously feeling so embarrassed to be seen with a short guy by some friend. If you girls are going to treat a guy as a dirt on your shirt, simply don't date him.
- Myspace angled pics, taking pics in a way to hide her obesity.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 3:01 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
- Asking the guy about his income on first date (ie. "how much is your salary"? literally), this happened to me twice face to face and few times online.

How is that a bad thing? I'd rather be asked that question on the first date than only later find out she looks down on me for being too poor.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
- Myspace angled pics, taking pics in a way to hide her obesity.

What about showing pics with an uglier friend to make her look more beautiful? :twisted:

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 3:08 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^^

And ladies, before you post something like that, repeat them in mind as gender reversed and see how they sound:

Oh oh.. oh! Pardon me, a , a …a dude! A fanciful pirate just beat you, and the fanciful pirate happened to be ME without my permission?? Don't do that dude, you just hurt me badly. I have no idea what the hell is Sexist and I don't care forever. If I posted something, there is ONLY pure good intension. Anyways I'm okay, I've just recovered on my own…so we're still friends. :cry:

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 4:34 am

The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci

:P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 9:05 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:

Leonardo da Vinci

In the old days, "men" and humans were used interchangeably. :P

I think this is true in the Italian language (because it is the case in French too).

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Sep 2015, 9:12 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^^

The quote is from a man.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Sep 2015, 12:11 pm

What I find they do wrong is that they aren't direct & straightforward enough with me & take what I say the wrong ways.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 12:45 pm

alex wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^^

The quote is from a man.

I can surely see that, and that changes absolutely nothing.

Amandar
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Sep 2015, 1:57 pm

I do a lot of things wrong :(

G*dd*mnit I just want to be loved lol

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 2:05 pm

Yeah...me too, Amandar!

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2015, 2:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:

Leonardo da Vinci

In the old days, "men" and humans were used interchangeably. :P

I think this is true in the Italian language (because it is the case in French too).

Yeah uomo in Italian can mean human being too. One thing that I hate is when they quote without indicating where the quote is taken from. Are we certain that this is an actual quote?
About the Oscar Wilde quote, I find it odd that a woman would quote it. If I were a woman I'd be pretty annoyed reading something like that.