Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 5:44 am

I know this is most common question, and probably I am addicted to it. I am 26 now and yet to get first girlfriend. I asked friends and family around saying to them when I ever get one. They kept responding to me that it at least expected scenario. That made me a little anxious because I can't control of knowing what exactly going on. I had many moments with different women before who I thought she liked me and then asked her. That ended in rejection.

How the situation is described of the moment is actually finally is the time is happening, under conditions of at least expected?

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 3:53 am

*crickets chirping*.

I wonder why no one ever in my life respond to this question. It makes me less confident and less attractive.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 4:03 am

Ecomatt91 wrote:
I wonder why no one ever in my life respond to this question.

you may already be on the right track:

Ecomatt91 wrote:
I know this is most common question

anyway, maybe you can clear up:: How the situation is described of the moment is actually finally is the time is happening, under conditions of at least expected?...because i'm not very sure what you are hinting at.

i think they are trying to say that...when you are in a situation where your goal is to meet people that can be potential GFs, your chances of finding them are not much higher than when you are out and about, in your regular life. i don't know if that has much basis in reality, though.

you're doing good to ask those women with whom you have suspicions, though. that's one of the scariest steps. :skull:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 8:00 am

I've had much more success when I wasn't actively seeking a relationship.

RayCarlsen
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2017, 11:17 am

The trouble is it just naturally happens for everyone else and they don't think about it. So "it will just happen" is reasonable advice.

But at 26, it's safe to assume that if you keep doing what you've done, you'll get what you've always gotten. You may have to try long term self-improvement projects.

(I'm trying to have a chance of saving you years of thoughts regretting that your life isn't what it should be, when it's maybe more productive to reason about things as they actually are, instead.)

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

23 Mar 2017, 12:55 pm

The truth is, if you want change, then you have to change something about yourself. If you want a girlfriend and what you're doing now isn't working, then you're either going to have to change up your method or your lifestyle.

The people who say you'll find someone when you're not looking, from a logical point of view, that's a load of bullsht. You can't do nothing and expect Kate Upton 2.0 to come knocking on your front door. As a man, you have to take the responsibility of putting yourself out there, being friendly, and ask girls out, even if rejection is inevitable. The people who believe in the philosophy that you'll find someone when you're not looking are either women who don't have to approach because men will come to them, or men who are good looking and very sociable that it really is just a matter of time for them.

Another thing to keep in mind is, what am I doing to meet women? Where am I going? There are several places where you could meet girls.

-Bars/NightClubs ( Many women are here for looking for 1-night stands so don't expect a relationship, however sometimes a 1-night stand can turn into a relationship)

-Meetup Groups (Great way to meet people with similar interests, try Meetup.com)

-Online Dating (Tinder, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, Online Dating has it's advantages and disadvantages)

-Church

-School

-Work

-Dog Park

Subscribe to all of the Youtube Channels which have to do with dating, how to get better with women, how to attract women. You can even consider hiring a dating coach to help you out, or getting a prostitute if you feel like that your lack of sexual experience will be a hindrance. Here's a really good video, I recommend watching all of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk&t=7445s

Ask yourself, what's holding you back from talking to girls? Because once you know what the issue is, then you're more likely to know how to combat it.