Why are women so desperate for men?

Page 10 of 26 [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 26  Next

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 4:52 am

Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Meh, I'm not compatible with any woman.

You can be compatible with someone of your league, career-wise, health wise, body wise and so on.

That girl working in your store who's younger than you is more likely to accept you than a woman with a STEM master degree for example.

I'm not any any woman's league. Women who work min wage want a guy who makes more. Not to mention pretty much all women today go to college and plan to get good paying jobs. They only working retail to earn extra money while on break.

Even jobless women don't think I'm good enough for them. I doubt homeless women would date me either , I can't offer them a home, that's why the lady who visited me for a week ended contact with me.

Your dating pool gets smaller the less you achieve things in life, that's true.

The tendency of women to marry/date up, which means that any girl at your level does have more option to get someone better achiever than you and her (not just career wise, but everything else, even education and intelligence), is a fact of life (and anyone who denies it is burying their heads in the sand).

But in life, I see that most men in situation like you do eventually get married; hell even those smelly taxi drivers get married.

I don't think men who work 20 hours a week for min wage and are on social security get married.
Cab drives make really good money.so do garage truck drivers.

I don't know why I bother getting up every day. My life is pointless and useless. I'd be better off just never leaving my bed room and waiting to die. It only get worse next year be 30 it's been down hill since 25. Even women in there 50s will on,u accept s man with a good job. :cry:

I admit, that even though I have a career, hold a Master degree + Degree in STEM, that most of the girls who showed any kind of romantic/sexual interest in me....well, coming from much more challenging situations, they are usually girls who work entry jobs or domestic works like cooks, cleaners,helpers, cashiers, masseuses and so on...the only ones who whom I found to be at my education level were nurses, I dunno why, but nurses here don't make much but abroad they make tons of money so probably it's local anyway I wouldn't be in their league elsewhere.

And yes, I admit it, those women are much much easier to impress and they are by far more likely to overlook your flaws.

Some men do get married with women of their leagues, I know some university classmates who got married with other classmates and they all work; but those men are not autistic, those men are sociable and fun, those men are tall and average height, while me is a not sociable, geeky aspie, a barely existing social life, and the shortest man that a random woman may have ever met in her life (I am not kidding, I am like at 1.5% percentile when it comes to male tallness, meaning that 98.5% of the local men are taller than me; this is a huge undeniable physical flaw that affects my value negatively in dating - hence why Asian women were always also by far more likely to find me attractive, even for the casual sex encounters).

There are two "highly educated" girls who messaged me recently on okc, the cybersecurity girl and the other is translator, which is a very rare thing to happen to me honestly, the former isn't showing much interest while the latter is chasing me giving me her phone number yesterday but meh, she didn't see me for real....she's staying till September in the country anyway (for Phd studying) so probably she's just seeking for fun, ok, fine. She sounded foreigner and her accent in English is totally fluent, but she didn't tell me yet from where she is, she looks originally to be from southern Asia - the phone number she provided me has the area code +1 914.....US, New York? Weird!

Atleast your intellect can compensate for your height to some extent. But yes, women date laterally and upwards, while men date laterally and downwards, it's a fact of life.

Do you happen to believe the average man might just ever so SLIGHTLY be more willing to date laterally than the average woman?

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 5:07 am

Outrider wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:

You can be compatible with someone of your league, career-wise, health wise, body wise and so on.

That girl working in your store who's younger than you is more likely to accept you than a woman with a STEM master degree for example.

I'm not any any woman's league. Women who work min wage want a guy who makes more. Not to mention pretty much all women today go to college and plan to get good paying jobs. They only working retail to earn extra money while on break.

Even jobless women don't think I'm good enough for them. I doubt homeless women would date me either , I can't offer them a home, that's why the lady who visited me for a week ended contact with me.

The tendency of women to marry/date up, which means that any girl at your level does have more option to get someone better achiever than you and her (not just career wise, but everything else, even education and intelligence), is a fact of life (and anyone who denies it is burying their heads in the sand).

But in life, I see that most men in situation like you do eventually get married; hell even those smelly taxi drivers get married.

I don't think men who work 20 hours a week for min wage and are on social security get married.

I don't know why I bother getting up every day. My life is pointless and useless. I'd be better off just never leaving my bed room and waiting to die. It only get worse next year be 30 it's been down hill since 25. Even women in there 50s will on,u accept s man with a good job. :cry:

I admit, that even though I have a career, hold a Master degree + Degree in STEM, that most of the girls who showed any kind of romantic/sexual interest in me....well, coming from much more challenging situations, they are usually girls who work entry jobs or domestic works like cooks, cleaners,helpers, cashiers, masseuses and so on...the only ones who whom I found to be at my education level were nurses, I dunno why, but nurses here don't make much but abroad they make tons of money so probably it's local anyway I wouldn't be in their league elsewhere.

And yes, I admit it, those women are much much easier to impress and they are by far more likely to overlook your flaws.

Some men do get married with women of their leagues, I know some university classmates who got married with other classmates and they all work; but those men are not autistic, those men are sociable and fun, those men are tall and average height, while me is a not sociable, geeky aspie, a barely existing social life, and the shortest man that a random woman may have ever met in her life (I am not kidding, I am like at 1.5% percentile when it comes to male tallness, meaning that 98.5% of the local men are taller than me; this is a huge undeniable physical flaw that affects my value negatively in dating - hence why Asian women were always also by far more likely to find me attractive, even for the casual sex encounters).

There are two "highly educated" girls who messaged me recently on okc, the cybersecurity girl and the other is translator, which is a very rare thing to happen to me honestly, the former isn't showing much interest while the latter is chasing me giving me her phone number yesterday but meh, she didn't see me for real....she's staying till September in the country anyway (for Phd studying) so probably she's just seeking for fun, ok, fine. She sounded foreigner and her accent in English is totally fluent, but she didn't tell me yet from where she is, she looks originally to be from southern Asia - the phone number she provided me has the area code +1 914.....US, New York? Weird!

Atleast your intellect can compensate for your height to some extent. But yes, women date laterally and upwards, while men date laterally and downwards, it's a fact of life.

Do you happen to believe the average man might just ever so SLIGHTLY be more willing to date laterally than the average woman?

In my estimation, definitely.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 5:41 am

Boxman108 wrote:
^^We definitely live in an age of feelings over facts...so yes, put your balls in her purse and your only response to "jump" should be "how high?"

Oh, I draw the line at being neutered. I'm not going to be with a woman if I'm constantly having to "put her in her place." We live in a time when women are encouraged to be independent, to achieve on par with men, and men and women are co-equals. So if we're supposed to be partners and she has to one-up me on everything, how is that helpful? If I'm at work and she thinks we need more time together and gets all weepy about it, what am I supposed to do? There was a time when a man would yell at her and slap her around. Those days are gone.

So if you think you're going to neuter me, step to the left while I move on through. We're either in this together or we're done.

I'm sure we all know men like that. Their existence hangs on every word of their women. It's frustrating working with guys like that. Just when you think you're getting something done, she shows up or the phone rings. Suddenly plans change. Projects get canceled. You can't get anything done because the boss's woman keeps reordering his life.

Now, my SO has started some positive changes in my life. I work out every day now. I'm careful about what I eat. I run road races. Gonna do a 10k for the first time this year. Women are not evil. It's GREAT to do more for your wife than for yourself. That's the way it should be. However, if we love each other for who we are, we can't change who we are and keep a positive relationship. Some women think they have to "train" their men, and they brag about it. If you love him, why does he have to be trained?

If I were dating and a girl started "training" me, I'd stop calling her. If my wife pulled a stunt like that, I'd let her know the first time it would not happen again. If she tried to doghouse me about it, I'd remind her we're married and she's making the choice to make things difficult. I don't believe in divorce, so we can do this easy or we can do this real easy.

They key is to just not end up with a woman like that in the first place, and I'll be the first to say I'm very lucky..

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 7:23 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
While I can possibly respect you don't fit the OP's perception of needy women, kara, what is your purpose in this subsection if you have no desire for relationships, sheer disdain to anyone who wants to have one, and little or no interest in sharing personal experiences about yourself which could potentially help others, including others like you? Surely, that would be good, no?

From the near inception of your account being created you seem to be targeting specific post types. Nearly everything you write is a personal attack, derogatory towards men and you are plenty guilty of the thing you are accusing me and many men of being. I am sure the powers that be are allowing you to fester in here in the hopes that you will somehow improve and become a better person.

I am dropping the jester act for a moment and asking you with an earnest demeanour; what is your end game exactly?

THANK f**k SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT. The women who say "I don't need a guy in one post but talk about their boyfriend in the others, or vice versa are f*****g tilting.

AND JUST IF THIS HASN'T BEEN SAID YET. Women can PICK men at any time men unless they are masters of the craft of emotional manipulation aka game cannot. A woman chooses to be single a man typically does NOT.

And now you're yelling and swearing at me in text. This is exactly what I'm talking about, this behaviour, this hostility and rage. It's a red flag to most women, those of us who have experience with abuse especially.

Ok. 1 I'm not swearing at you. Swearing at you would be f**k you etc.
2. It's infuriating to hear women say I don't want to date or I cat date because I can't find the right guy. Because men say I can't date, I can't find any girl.
3. You have a choice. If you are having trouble with quality men it's because you don't realize the catch 22 women have created.
4. The catch 22 is if you want a full package guy completed already he won't value you unless your a full package girl because, for him to become a full package guy he had to realize how worthese women saw him before. And how women flock to a full package guy disgusts most men because it's like this.

A smart woman would get a pup when it's young raise it and have a wolf on her side loyal to the end. A guy who isn't full package not all looks and charm but watch him grow with her by his side.

Girls don't do this they want the wolf from the start and the wolf has no respect loyalty to you.

Your guy is out their you refuse to give him a chance because of your preferences favoring wolf's who will abuse you.

The fact that women choosing not to date because of fear of abusers infuriates you (your word) is disturbing and once again is exactly what I am talking about. That's not normal, that's sick.

kara, I've seen your reports, but your behaviour is exactly what you're accusing them off - you're provoking them but then complain about them being aggressive. You were the one who also posted generalised statements of men being aggressive and hence not being able to find the date which I personally find ridiculous and which is by every definition as sexist as what you're accusing them off. TOS here says that "behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members is against the rules."

So, please stop with the provocations and let them discuss in peace, thank you.

p.s. Guys, I don't think it's katy - katy never reported or posted in the mod attention thread, (unless she had a schimb in her mind of Biblical proportions).

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 12:26 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Alright I can only take so much. What's the deal here. What is your full money, living, healthy situation summed up? I'm sure there are options here even if you don't see it.

I work 20'hoursna week at $10.75 and hour and get ssi and ssdi cause I'm disabled.
6,3-4" and 280ish pound(working in losing weight again). I rent s place with my mom and sister, bills split 3 ways. My car died two years ago, but I can't afford to drive anyways. After bills, I have 80-100 for food and about 50-90(depends on monthly income) for for supplies/fun/savings. It'd be 50 a month for insurance then another 50+ for gas, so not logical. I take the bus. Bus pas is only $25 a month cause I'm disabled.

Edit, I forgot I have 11,000 credit debt and 11-12,000 school debt(atleast in 25 years that will be wiped.)

Last edited by sly279 on 17 Aug 2017, 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 12:35 pm

hurtloam wrote:
What's your degree in sly?

I think you'd enjoy working in an outdoor camping hiking type shop more than the one you work in now.

Automotive technology, fancy talk for car mechanic. I've forgot most of it was that was 5 years ago now. No job for aspie. Loud, super fast pace, lots of anxiety. Back this 100k car into this stall that's at an angle and barely fits it, then put it on the rack properly or you bend the car(every car needs placed differently), then inspect the whole thing, then drain its oil, change filter, check other fluids, fill oil. Lower, back it out of tiny stale. All in 10 minutes or less. And everyone yells at you all the time. It's worse if you make a mistake even if not yours. I did an oil change on truck cause news told to but the service writier was wrong so did free oil chang, boss was mad at me. You have to buy thousands of dollars of tools. Even the nt who graduated with me, most changed jobs cas they couldn't make money getting paid flat rate at $12 and buying hundreds of thousands of dollars of tools. But the work environment bad for aspies, so I'd discourage any from it. I thought it was something hands on and I did well in scool setting. No do overs allowed though.

I work in a outdoor/hiking/hunting/hooting store. One of the 3 big chains. Do you mean like a small mom and pop?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:13 pm

Outrider wrote:
Sly, you aren't a bottom of the barrel man and you can date down, only ptpvlem for guys like us is we are so low on the totem pole we have to avoid the girls that are horrible and awful.

The women with severe mental health problems e.g.
Crazy, abusive, extremely suicidal, narcissistic, etc.

The women who don't take care f themselves and ave.no self respect.

I eat healthy, exercis . Have good hygiene and a clean room.

Many of the girls my age I met through family aren't.

They smoke. Don't brush their teeth . Horribly dirty rooms, horrible diet. Never exercise, drink every weekend, drug addict, rude, controlling, emotionally abusive to their man, mental health problems toxic,/dangerous gangster type friends, and constantly pregnant with the abusive scumbag ex nowhere in sight or in prison. One of them we know has 6 kids she doesn't take care of properly with 3 or 4 different men (one of them on the run from the law).

The "You can't handle me at m worst you don't deserve me at my.best" type women.

That's.not my f*cking league even if I have to date down.

These women don't make any effort or have any class.

My league is average health girls with some mental illnesses, poor family but decent people, eats OK but doesn't exercise much, high school dropout, mental health problem . Will never work or study. But still a kind person and has decent hygiene, no real skills or talents. I'm fine with that just not trashy women.

If I'm level 2 and my league is level 1 girls, than those sort of trashy women are level 0.

Me and you are level 2 Sly and need level 1 women who still treat themselves right and are respectful and kind to other people and treat us right.

Even I dated down, my first girlfriend and several of my crushes were worse off than me.

My first girlfriend had much worse mental.health problems than me, same socioeconomic status/both poor, less fit, poorer social skills, less of a social life, less academically apt.

I had a crush on another girl and she liked me back but had to move away.

She's very similar to me in almost ever possible way but her family was worse off than mine, she's a high school dropout, and has seen and experienced less of the world than me, e.g. hasn't been many places outside of her city, etc. And a few mental health problems.

I'm probably level 0. Maybe if I worked full time, lived alone, and had a working car I'd be level 1.

I've been rejected by women with school, debt, degree they can't use, who re unemployed and living off their parents at 27.

The crazy, abusive, women don't think I'm good enough either. What's that say about me that I'm not even good enough to be abused? :(
I'd probably be willing to date women with serene mental help problems like super anxiety, my younger sister has that, she almost never leaves her house snd guess it causes her to get lost. I'd be find with depressed women or women with low self esteem, maybe I could even help them. Tell them their pretty and worth love everyday.

I dont know how it's there, but here most the obese unhealthy eating women demand a handsome athlete thin guy, while at the same time shaming guys for not being interested in them for being fat. :roll: the thin athletic women logical alsonwant thin athletic men. Most men are fat here. Or atleast 50/50 with a lot being bigger then me.like I'd probably fit inside them. Seems hypocritical to me, if by some miracle I became thin it'd be hard work, why would I date them. Heck I thinner then most those women already and that's cause I try to watch my food intake, I don't let myself enjoy as much snacks as I'd like. But I'm not good enough for them.

Smoking is one thing I can't put up with. My grandpa died from it, my uncle is having health problems from it, it smells terrible and I don't wantn2nd hand cancer.
My rooms dirty, my diet isn't great due to income, I hardly excerise. That sounds like my idea woman, though I'm going try hard to use gym, friend said he'd help me learn proper weight excises eventually. Drinking is no, but I can't demand that, most women drink a lot, our generation favored getting wasted every weekend as fun. We don't have gangs here.though that might be changing we had a drive by last week by some teens.
I don't want kids yet.

Well i dont know I kinda agree with that . You should love someone at their worst. Life isn't always great. It's the reverse why a bunch of women leave men if they lose their jobs leading to high divorce rates.

But your league women will date up. If they're pretty they won't have any trouble finding. A fit middle class guy.

I don't care how well off a woman is, I didn't care that lady unemployed and living off her parents. I thought she seemed nice and we had similar interests. I'm far too low standards others might say, yet I'm not deemed good enough for any.

See we don't have many drop outs here and most everyone especially women go to college. I dont know if they're find jobs after, I doubt most will. A lot of women seem to work in nursing. Our local community college has a big nipursing program. We have one major university here the university of oregon(people come from all over the world to go there. Then we have a bunch of smaller colleges. So we get a lot of out of county people in my age range (19-35) lots of pretty women. Doesn't seem to be nearly as much male college students and the local male population is hardly the college educated middle class theyndemand. We were and are a logging town, Eugene is a hippy city. Most the middle and upper class live in Portland.

Honesty I'd like a girl who likes staying in, has no big ambitions, is ok going to coast occasionally like once a year or few. Maybe camping. Who's nice. Would be okay working out together but wouldn't push it. Maybe nerdy too. But it seems all women are super ambitious:(

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 6:14 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:

In my experience, men prefer to date "down."

Also, men tend to make more money than women. Statistically, if you're a woman dating a man, he's going to earn more than her. Much the same way that, if you're a man, than the woman you're dating will be shorter than you.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

I prefer to date down or laterally but when you're in my position there's really.not much options to date down.

I try to go for girls my age who have a job, a working car, live alone or with roommates, etc. But only because if I didn't my dating pool would be severely reduced (as if it isn't already anyway lol).

And as I get older it'll only get worse as this is probably the age where high school dropout girls who live with their parents.but are a nice sweet girl and willing to meet new people are most common, they all get jobs and move out eventually.

F*ck I really need to start studying.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 10:40 pm

You're a smart guy. You should be studying.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Aug 2017, 12:30 am

Sly from this point you need to lose weight. That's the number 1 goal right there. Focus on that and that aloe in your Dailey life.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:19 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sly from this point you need to lose weight. That's the number 1 goal right there. Focus on that and that aloe in your Dailey life.

I dont know what Dailey is but I've lost 10 pounds already, but t won't matter. Becoming s skeleton won't make me happy and it won't make up for mY ugly and lack of material things most women demand.only at 1500 calories today. Maybe be able too get it down to 1000 if I just eat two meals of slimfast and protein bars.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:20 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:

In my experience, men prefer to date "down."

Also, men tend to make more money than women. Statistically, if you're a woman dating a man, he's going to earn more than her. Much the same way that, if you're a man, than the woman you're dating will be shorter than you.

I don't think that's true anymore. Way more women are going to college then men, which leads them to higher paying jobs then men

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Legally i have to get doctor permission.

Stupid laws. Trying to get that sorted out.

I'm on a disability payment so cant work or study at all except for 8hrs a fortnight even if I wanted to.

What the government doesn't seem to understand is studying is much easier than working a full time job.

Not to say study is easy, but getting fired vs. getting an "F"?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 3:46 am

sly279 wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

I dont know what Dailey is but I've lost 10 pounds already, but t won't matter. Becoming s skeleton won't make me happy and it won't make up for mY ugly and lack of material things most women demand.only at 1500 calories today. Maybe be able too get it down to 1000 if I just eat two meals of slimfast and protein bars.

I disagree. Eating a healthy balanced diet and getting regular exercise makes the body feel good. We are creatures who are meant to move around.

I feel so much better when I exercise.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 3:49 am

Outrider wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Legally i have to get doctor permission.

Stupid laws. Trying to get that sorted out.

I'm on a disability payment so cant work or study at all except for 8hrs a fortnight even if I wanted to.

What the government doesn't seem to understand is studying is much easier than working a full time job.

Not to say study is easy, but getting fired vs. getting an "F"?

Would you be willing to forgo your benefits to study? It's the simplest least paperwork bound solution surely. Students get other kinds of benefits.

Of course you would need to research the pros and cons.

Last edited by hurtloam on 18 Aug 2017, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.