Boys looks become worse as they develop!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 11:55 am

Why is that sometimed boys who are cute and attractive when younger (no homo) as they develop into a man there looks become awkward/weird?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 3:15 pm

Most adolescents go through an "awkward" stage. Most adolescent people, period.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 3:15 pm

I have no idea what you’re talking about. How good a man looks depends on how well he wears his age. I started losing my hair soon after high school but kept it long for a while. It’s hard to make patchy hair look good, so I started using clippers at home. I shave on Sundays but have a full-on beard by Friday. I used to be grossly overweight, so I lost the weight. Started running, so I keep weight under control without having to worry much about my appetite getting out of control. Running stopped hurting after a few months, so I’m working on increasing my speed and taking cardio workouts to the next level. I have always had these huge, embarrassing moobs, and since swimming season is over I’m doing upper chest workouts to keep swimming muscles in shape and try to reduce the appearance of them. I’m not that far into it, but I’m beginning to notice a difference, and I have to really work hard to get any muscle soreness at all.

I’ve gotten more sun exposure this year, so I’m not pasty pale like I used to be. I’m also starting to relate better to people, something changes at work have forced me to do. I have a more aged, experience look, so people tend to regard me with a little bit more authority than they used to.

I’m not “pretty” like I was as a teen, but it’s a different kind of look that some people find attractive in other ways.

To put it another way, you put people who look like me and some fresh-out-of-college ex-frat-boy next to each other and the young guy looks like a punk-@$$.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

I haven’t noticed this.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 2:46 am

I don't know about that - some men seem to look better as they age. Take model Miles McMillan -
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZh_gXyHV6p/?hl=en&taken-by=zacharyquinto
I think he looks better older and a bit scruffier.

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2017, 7:01 am

Yeah I know what you mean. Ralph Macchio comes to mind and that kid from Terminator 2 - Edward Furlong (no homo). They had more appeal to females as boys / youths.

I'm the same. I never appealed to girls/women my own age in my teens and twenties because I looked underdeveloped, but when I hit 22/23, I appealed to the odd jailbait barely into their early to middle teens (I never acted on it as I didn't wanna risk go to jail). When I lost my boyish looks around 32, I began attracting nobody.

I think if you have boyish facial proportions (small nose, softer facial bones, small chin, large eyes, mop of thick hair etc) they tend to age worser than men with mature or more progressive masculine features (strong larger nose, strong jaw, big chin, thick brow ridge). More manly men also carry hair loss better such as The Rock and Bruce Willis. Boyish guys who lose their hair look more sickly or cancerous because their skull isn't as strongly developed.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2017, 2:09 pm

Well it’s definitely true for Haley Joel Osment. Poor dude.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2017, 2:16 pm

My hair goes nuts if it's not short or long enough.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 4:33 pm

We become pigs.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2017, 12:25 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why is that sometimed boys who are cute and attractive when younger (no homo) as they develop into a man there looks become awkward/weird?

I think that some girls like boys who look cute and a little bit vulnerable.

As they grow into men they become handsome and look stronger and manlier. This appeals to a different kind of girl.

Different girls have different tastes.
Some girls want a boyfriend they can look after.
Some girls want a boyfriend who will look after them.

^ Younger men will get more attention from the former group of girls. As they get older they'll get more attention from the latter group of girls.