Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AdamG
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Sep 2010, 11:08 pm

I have been wondering how many guys like feminine males. I am totally gay, but it doesn't mean that you are gay if you like feminine males. I like masculine males, or at least males who don't dress and appear feminine. I am very feminine, I wear highlights in my hair from time to time, I arch my eyebrows and I wear makeup.

I'm just wondering how many of you guys like feminine males?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

when i was a young person, i was a feminine-appearing person myself. but we all get old eventually, and all that fell by the wayside. now i am just old-appearing. but i always had a preference for feminine-appearing men and masculine women. ultra-masculine men and ultra-feminine women turn me off.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 12:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
when i was a young person, i was a feminine-appearing person myself. but we all get old eventually, and all that fell by the wayside. now i am just old-appearing. but i always had a preference for feminine-appearing men and masculine women. ultra-masculine men and ultra-feminine women turn me off.

How old are you?

You don't have to answer...just doesn't seem to be a lot of guys out there like that or into that for the matter. /:

And you look very handsome from the pics you posted here.

Last edited by MissConstrue on 22 Sep 2010, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

danandlouie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 1:18 am

check out 'lookbook' on the web. the son of a veterinarian i see all the time is 14 and sounds just like you. he's a great kid, loves his animal friends, but hangs out with a crowd that drives his mom crazy. it's the makeup. i sent her a letter saying why worry? if he's not going to get stomped by the rednecks or fall behind in his schoolwork, you're just postponing the inevitable. she mentioned lookbook to me and said "you're not a mom". point taken.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 4:16 am

When I say this I'm being honest. When a woman wants a feminine male she's most likely more turned on by women and only likes males for one part of them.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 4:37 am

AdamG wrote:
I have been wondering how many guys like feminine males. I am totally gay, but it doesn't mean that you are gay if you like feminine males. I like masculine males, or at least males who don't dress and appear feminine. I am very feminine, I wear highlights in my hair from time to time, I arch my eyebrows and I wear makeup.

I like feminine guys. Before I really knew anything, I thought that most gays were feminine and were into other feminine guys. I guess that was my impression I got from all the stereotypical opinions going on around me. But then I discovered that most guys seem to like masculine guys. Which is great for me, because I'm not feminine at all :D

Oh, and masculine females. I don't consider myself bisexual, but I know a girl that I WOULD go out with when I see one. And they are not masculine at all.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 4:41 am

MissConstrue wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

How old are you?

You don't have to answer...just doesn't seem to be a lot of guys out there like that or into that for the matter. /:

Look at the gray beard! It tells all! :P

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Sep 2010, 5:20 am

Pistonhead wrote:
When I say this I'm being honest. When a woman wants a feminine male she's most likely more turned on by women and only likes males for one part of them.

I think your rite. My personality is kind of feminine(I defiantly look like a guy physically thou) & I notice that straight women see me as one of there girl friends instead of someone with boy-friend potential & lesbians only like me as a friend till they find out I'm not gay then they get all p!ssy :cry:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 5:45 am

Pistonhead wrote:

Nope not turned on by women sorry. I think you painted a huge brush stroke here...but go ahead it's not like we're people who have individual feelings and thoughts.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 5:52 am

nick007 wrote:
Pistonhead wrote:

I think your rite. My personality is kind of feminine(I defiantly look like a guy physically thou) & I notice that straight women see me as one of there girl friends instead of someone with boy-friend potential & lesbians only like me as a friend till they find out I'm not gay then they get all p!ssy :cry:

I know a feminine guy (he is gay but he doesn't accept it, but that's not the point) who gets lots of female interest because of just that. And I mean boyfriend potential.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 6:36 am

rmgh wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

How old are you?

Awww....I think auntblabby is hard on himself. He just thinks he's that guy in the avatar.

I really wonder about some of the guys here who are still single. I know I'm ugly and deserve to be single but a lot of you guys are cute.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 6:46 am

MissConstrue wrote:
rmgh wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

How old are you?

Awww....I think auntblabby is hard on himself. He just thinks he's that guy in the avatar.

I really wonder about some of the guys here who are still single. I know I'm ugly and deserve to be single but a lot of you guys are cute.

I bet you're not ugly. I used to think I was ugly until I realised it was just that I was useless at relationships. It's easy to think you're ugly. I know I'm not, even though some people like to repeatedly say that I am as they think they are flirting :(

AdamG
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2010, 8:55 am

rmgh wrote:
AdamG wrote:

I like feminine guys. Before I really knew anything, I thought that most gays were feminine and were into other feminine guys. I guess that was my impression I got from all the stereotypical opinions going on around me. But then I discovered that most guys seem to like masculine guys. Which is great for me, because I'm not feminine at all :D

Oh, and masculine females. I don't consider myself bisexual, but I know a girl that I WOULD go out with when I see one. And they are not masculine at all.

Oh so someone's saying they're a hunk ;).

Rineva
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2010, 12:51 pm

I've always seen "feminine" and "masculine" as relative. What, to you, defines a person, action, or item as "feminine" or "masculine"?

I am bisexual. My boyfriend and I are perfectly secure in our gender identities, but consider ourselves gender blind when it comes to our actions and appearance, and completely despise the adoption of gender "roles."

I won't be going out wearing a dress anytime soon, but just because I have an XY chromosome doesn't mean I have to limit myself to doing things that are "restricted" to men and avoiding things that "only women can do."

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

AdamG wrote:
rmgh wrote:
AdamG wrote:

Oh so someone's saying they're a hunk ;).

Hehe. Well yeah, what can I say? :wink:

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 3:11 pm

MissConstrue wrote:

Dont be to hard on yourself alice, I havent seen any pictures of you but Im sure you have got some strengths and thats what you need to focus on.

As for why are some goodlooking people still single Ill quote one of my favourite shows that recently went back in air(being erika):

"You know that friend you have? The girl who seems to have it all figured out? She's got the great job, the great guy, the great life. Well...I'm not that girl. My name is Erica Strange. I'm 32, still working a dead end job, still sleeping with my cat. I know people wonder why the cute girl with the great education and the great friends can't get it together. There's a simple answer: bad decisions. I could teach a course on messing up your life. Really, I'm that good at getting everything wrong. The worst part is, it wasn't always like this. I used to be a rising star. But these days, I just feel like I flame out."

Its much better with the video but I cant find it on youtube and Im not sure about posting a link to megavideo or similar places here.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html