Page 3 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 12:50 pm

Erisad wrote:
Lol, I'll be back at school by then and the only way to get to a Victoria's Secret is to have my bf drive me. I don't know if he'd be comfortable shopping there with me. XD

Are you kidding? Just let him sit in a corner and hold your purse for you.

Don't go there the first day, or even the first week, of the annual sale. The crowds will be atrocious, and the prices are not marked down anywhere near their full potential. Definitely wait until the end of January. No crowds, but there are tubs of high-quality undergarments at rock-bottom prices.

At least offer to let you boyfriend come with you into the changing room, so that you can try things on for him and get his opinion.

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 1:26 pm

pandabear wrote:
With obesity on the rise, the supply of fat people is definitely going up.

Probably we'll eventually be seeing fatter models, etc., as fat continues to become the more predominant phenotype.

We are already getting fatter models here as really thin women are seen as unhealthy

Mojave
Raven
Raven

27 Dec 2010, 4:55 pm

Yeah a aspiring biological anthropologist with Asperger's Syndrome who loves to draw dinosaurs, ancient warriors, and hot black women in his spare time, women just DIG that. hahaha

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 5:58 pm

pandabear wrote:
Erisad wrote:
Lol, I'll be back at school by then and the only way to get to a Victoria's Secret is to have my bf drive me. I don't know if he'd be comfortable shopping there with me. XD

Are you kidding? Just let him sit in a corner and hold your purse for you.

Don't go there the first day, or even the first week, of the annual sale. The crowds will be atrocious, and the prices are not marked down anywhere near their full potential. Definitely wait until the end of January. No crowds, but there are tubs of high-quality undergarments at rock-bottom prices.

At least offer to let you boyfriend come with you into the changing room, so that you can try things on for him and get his opinion.

I tried going in to Victoria's Secret today with my mom. Turns out I'll have to lose 20-40 pounds first before they'll have anything I can actually wear. So I got a bra from Sears today instead. I'm a bit frustrated so I won't be back there anytime soon. Maybe I'll be able to do their next annual sale. :/

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 6:30 pm

Mojave wrote:
Yeah a aspiring biological anthropologist with Asperger's Syndrome who loves to draw dinosaurs, ancient warriors, and hot black women in his spare time, women just DIG that. hahaha

that was really unnecessary. taking potshots at the OP is really not cool.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 6:40 pm

Mojave wrote:
:roll:
Coming from a person with his own issues with women... :roll:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2010, 6:41 pm

Mojave wrote:

Not cool dude. :shameonyou:

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 10:46 am

hyperlexian wrote:
Mojave wrote:

Oh, so that's what that was about. I was puzzled as to what the link was between obese men, women's undergarments, and aspiring biological anthropologists who love to draw dinosaurs, etc.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Dec 2010, 12:40 pm

pandabear wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Mojave wrote:

Oh, so that's what that was about. I was puzzled as to what the link was between obese men, women's undergarments, and aspiring biological anthropologists who love to draw dinosaurs, etc.

Same here... :?

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 5:39 pm

A lot of high school girls have the Victoria's Secret Miracle Bra, and other pushup bras, to create the illusion of being boobier.

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2010, 11:02 pm

I'm sure that if a guy loves women, he'd want to give his opinion on lingerie from Victoria's Secret as you try them on. I know that, if I had a girlfriend, I'd love that.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 11:06 pm

WintersTale wrote:
I'm sure that if a guy loves women, he'd want to give his opinion on lingerie from Victoria's Secret as you try them on. I know that, if I had a girlfriend, I'd love that.

I asked what kind of lingerie he liked. His answer was that if he was forced to choose he would pick lacy stuff but he prefers having me naked or in wench garb. :wink:

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 11:20 pm

pandabear wrote:
A lot of high school girls have the Victoria's Secret Miracle Bra, and other pushup bras, to create the illusion of being boobier.

Are you sure you're supposed to know this kind of information?

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Dec 2010, 3:20 pm

To get back on topic:

I know several fat men who are in relationships with skinny girls. There is no such thing as a league. If a girl likes you for who you are, all those external factors won't matter.

Mojave
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2010, 3:51 pm

WintersTale wrote:
To get back on topic:

I know several fat men who are in relationships with skinny girls. There is no such thing as a league. If a girl likes you for who you are, all those external factors won't matter.

Yes but most attractive women date men who are of a similar, or in some cases a higher level of attractiveness, and fat men aren't part of that equation.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2010, 3:54 pm

life sometimes is unfair
get over it