Page 5 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 12:13 pm

I think I'm the complete opposite of a stalker. I break off all contact with people after getting to know them because I'm unsure if they really want me around, and fear that my presence might bother them. I also never make compliments (in the photo threads here on WP, for example), because I'm afraid that people might find it creepy.

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 3:18 pm

I see them doing it as a twisted type of sport where they see how far they can go before getting reported.

Whoever does stalk needs to realise its a waste of time and they may go to prison for it.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

CrazyCatLord wrote:
I think I'm the complete opposite of a stalker. I break off all contact with people after getting to know them because I'm unsure if they really want me around, and fear that my presence might bother them. I also never make compliments (in the photo threads here on WP, for example), because I'm afraid that people might find it creepy.

I compliment, but otherwise this describes me perfectly.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2012, 12:45 am

From what I can tell, most stalkers have mental issues of some kind, be they temporary or permanent. They also tend to have very poor boundaries themselves and naturally project them onto others.

Ldub20Owl316
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Mar 2012, 6:51 am

I know why most narcissists do. They won't take no for an answer or have somebody threaten their ego.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Mar 2012, 7:19 pm

I've come close to stalking these two hot people in my neighbourhood to find out where they live. once that happed i caught myself wanting to do that. i quit "going out of my way" to be around them when they were out walking around. frankly when i thought about it, its effing creepy, and I wouldnt want someone doing that to me. I think i did it was because of my awful social skills and wanting to make a friend connection. :?

I just have to keep in mind that there are places to go and people to meet, if i want to do that.

clubs
organizations
craigslist
8)

NemoCorvus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2016, 11:34 am

Some people do out of spite. They have an enemy delusion that there is a vendetta when in reality there is none. I am experiencing this sort of thing now with a former neighbor. The frustrating thing is I have no proof other than my word.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 11:37 am

Because they're a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 12:48 pm

I am the opposite of stalker, I don't even have the typical male quality as 'chaser'.:

I never do a phone call out of blue; unless if it's for coordination for something preplaned previously.

I never add a crush accquaintance on facebook even if she told me her name and know her for s bit while, and even if I happen to find her profile (yet I know some would accept it blindly because it's not a big deal for them), I would only add her if it's mutual and it got brought out during some conversation or outing.

Same thing when it comes to phone number, never from a third party.

And if I see her somewhere I don't try to sit or stand next to her unless she tells me to come with a gesture or words.

I never try to adjust my schedule of my stuff in order to increase my chances to bump into my subject of intetest (ok, I did it once slightly but I felt lame).

I hear women that they would like it if guys (the ones they like) chase them but I never do it.