Do you miss someone right now?

Page 146 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 170  Next

alpacka
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2017, 3:29 pm

I miss my friend who died too young, it was awful.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 10:52 am

I keep finding myself thinking about (and missing) a woman presumably still living in France, my old school exchange. We spent just a week in each other's company as teenagers in our respective countries, but it was incredible how easily we struck up a way to communicate despite having less than the bare minimum grasp of French/English. We sort of developed our own private sign language, complete with noises to mimic certain objects. I wonder what she is doing in life and wish we'd thought to keep in contact, somehow.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 10:42 am

Yeah & I worry. I'll be nearby though.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

fakkau89
Raven
Raven

25 May 2017, 4:30 am

No, I'm now in the process of moving on and finding someone else.

CorvusCorax7487
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 May 2017, 5:12 pm

Yes. She broke it off with me a week ago and I'm still feeling the pain. Feel like I'm going to be forever alone

AnodyneInsect
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 May 2017, 2:05 pm

I miss a friend I was terrible to after I had a bad head injury. The trauma destroyed many things including friendship. I've healed from that injury but still feel horrible at losing this friend. I am such a jerk.

sleepingpancake
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jun 2017, 7:06 pm

i miss the friends i never met irl...guess they're like ghost memories now to me.

TahliaGrout
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2017, 12:05 am

Yes.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 3:05 pm

I have remained in love with the same woman for sixteen years...but we haven't spoken face-to-face in 11 of those years. We did chat briefly on Facebook, maybe 4 years ago...but now I can't find her. People have often told me to "just let go"...but hearing that just ticks me off. Why is it so hard for some folks to understand, that certain people exist in this world who change your life forever? I'm lonely, but I don't feel right about seeking another woman until I'm finally at peace with the woman from my past. My heart wouldn't be in it, and that's not fair to anyone.

MerryJustice
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2017, 5:59 pm

Broke up but still talking to schizophrenic boyfriend who is 500 miles away... :( I figured since maybe aspies are opposites of schizophrenic you guys may be a welcome relief?!?!?!?

rcsf
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2017, 7:18 am

Yesh. I miss a girl---friend, I see her in a while, although I want to see much more, but she studies very much and so is always busied.. I really like her and her things, but in times to times I express my thoughts in wrong/misunderstood words and so she misunderstand me. I have frequent interest in her, I hope I deal with it.

sankharshan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jun 2017, 1:49 pm

Yes,

i miss somebody, she is my old childhood school friend, when i was at 4-5 years old, used to play together. The friendship revived back since last 3 yrs where maximum times we used to phone each other as we are staying apart in two different cities. Even we met each other 4-5 times just in last 3 yrs. Eventually, till in our last meeting, i was not aware that she is having AS. I realised that she is an ASPIE after there was a misunderstanding happened between us. I gifted her a ring and a pink coloured folding bag. I was expecting a simple "thanks" from her, but she didnt express any single 'thanks' at that moment i gifted her , even nor she expressed gratitude at the same day evening. I am Neurotypical, i got very hurt as i was not knowing about the emotionless behvaiour from her earlier so much nor i was not keeping patience to wait and watch her as she gave "thanks" to me in the next day morning but i muted my mobile because of my severe mental agony due to her lack of display of emotions. I repent now, that i have done wrong against her, i critised her badly, next day she expressed her hatred on me. She said me that she does not want to see me on that meeting further, even does not want my frequent calls

i was terribly shoecked at what has happened with my misbehaviour to her, but i i didnt expect that she will go forward to cut or drift away from our relationship as friends or whatever it was

Thank you for your patience to read my incidence , i am NT. Could you please say , have i done wrong from my perspective. I still like to keep friendship with her.

Is it possible to revive back the friendship? if yes, in what way , so that she can respond to my message or mail
Meanwhile, she has blocked my gmail id, facebook id, watsapp id ...

Do you think in such circumstance, such ASPIE friend can revive back .. if yes, in what way
If not, is there any last possibility to get friendship from her

:( :cry:

Higurashi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2017, 3:32 pm

Yes!! There's this girl at my college who quite obviously has Asperger's. I had business law class with her and have been fascinated with her since then. She's very attractive and can relate to my struggles as she (very likely) has Asperger's.

I haven't seen here around for a few months now. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 4:53 pm

Yes.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 11:57 pm

Me too. :oops:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Fraljmir
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2017, 8:20 pm

More than I can express. It's been over three months since I last had any contact with her, and I know I'll never see or talk to her again. Have to live with our mistakes though, I guess.