Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Barnes66
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm

I have had a crush on this co worker for a while now but i am not sure if he likes me in that way untill recently. He would always be friendly and smiles at me when i first worked with him. We would talk about casual staff , nothing personal whenever i would run ito him in the bulding. So i never thought anything out of it. I just thought he was just being friendly. It just wasn't enough for me to think that he likes me back.

I dont work with him everyday but here and there since i am casual position. I get scedule to work on his floor maybe one a week or once every other week.

However, yesterday i decided to wear make up at work to look nice for him since i knew i was working on his floor. Then sometime during the shift he called my name to get my attention. He asked me if i went out last night. I said no and asked why. He said its because i have an eye liner on so he thought i might have went clubbing or something like that. I just blushed and giggled. I never wore make up before at work untill yesterday

Then later on during the shift when no one was around he was like ,``So you did your make up today, you look good``.I just said thank you and blushed again. Then he wanted me to get some ice for a patient hand that was swollen in the kitchen. He got me a plastic for it in is office. I asked him if he ever goes out and he said he sometimes go to a pub with friends, thats about it. I then confided him on how i am going through some personal issues dealing with my moms death and all. I dont why i told him this but it just came out. He said he understands because his mom is also sick.

From then on I tried to bump into him at work more often at work but I see him there is tension between us and its awkward and uncomfortable. I am shy so freeze up and say hi while passing him and he says it back

But then last time when I saw him he was finishing his shift. We worked opposite shifts that day. I was with other 2 co workers. He didn't make eye contact and didn't look at me at all. Could he be shy or just not interested

Despite all this,i still sense that he likes me.I don't know if its just wishful thinking on my part

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 8:21 pm

We don't know.

Ask him!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ThatAspieLinguist
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Mar 2015, 8:54 pm

From what you're saying, it seems that he is not really interested in you. When a guy likes you, it will be obvious, and you won't be asking this question. When guys like me, they do things like making extra efforts to talk to me, comstantly looking at me, small compliments, etc.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2015, 9:04 pm

Maybe he's shy.

Perhaps...if you wore makeup again.....

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 12:33 am

Could be that he likes you, but maybe not in a serious way. Worth experimenting further.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2015, 5:37 am

Hard to say. Even if he is shy, he should at least look a lot at you if he likes you (if he is neurodiverse), or try to talk or compliment you (if he is NT).