Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Allan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Mar 2013, 2:46 pm

I don't get it. Women just don't like me. I don't understand why, I'm either too nice, silent, or "ugly". Can anyone help me with my quest to find my soulmate?

AngryMacrophage
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Mar 2013, 2:48 pm

Post a picture =]

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 3:05 pm

If your profile is accurate, then you are only 19. Likely, you have not established yourself; you may only be a freshman in college, or you may not even be enrolled. Either way, it is not likely that you will attract women that are looking for men that are self-sufficient, mature, generous, and well-educated.

To attract women, be attractive; and that means more than just bathing, smiling, and dressing well. It also includes having a cheerful attitude, confidence, and interesting things to talk about. It most especially means being able and willing to listen to everything women tell you, and to hold up your end of the conversation without becoming judgmental or contentious.

That should do for now ... I'm sure others have more to add.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

bluecurry
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Mar 2013, 3:11 pm

I've seen a lot of men/boys with Asperger's say this and in all honesty, it's not just you and it's not just them. What Fnord said is accurate. But there are also girls out there who are just awful, and can't see anything beyond appearances. Vise-versa, as well. Part of it is meeting the right people.

I'm near your age, and honestly, I'll give you a bit of a tip. Pursue your interests and attend classes, seminars, stuff like that. If you find someone who is close to your age and likes the same things as you do, there will be more to it than just "too nice, too silent, too ugly".

I can't really say much else because you didn't give us a lot of information.

Zinnel
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Mar 2013, 9:01 pm

Well you could allways ask for a friend's help, alot of relationships start through friends paring up other friends.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 9:22 pm

I don't know man, I don't know.

And unless I can see you in a social situation interacting with a girl, I will never be able to tell really :(

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 9:23 pm

You need to give us more information :)