How can you get a girlfriend if you have aspergers syndrome?

Page 4 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 4:17 am

You said you have problems with emotional expression and body language?

Well work on it! I spent years working on facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, et cetera.

That's pretty much all I did from ages 16 to 18. It really paid off too.

I don't settle for "bottom of the barrel" as you described, which honestly is a very subjective term.

Pabbicus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Nov 2013, 10:14 pm

The problem I have is that I have great interactions with people who share my interests all the time and that never leads to anything. This makes me skeptical of that kind of advice.

NexxKonnect
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2013, 10:04 pm

MacDragard wrote:
The simple answer to your question: They just do it.

If you really want a girlfriend/wife, you would get one. Judging by your post however, I'm not convinced that you REALLY want one because you're convinced that you're not good enough or you don't deserve it, and you're using this aspergers thing as an excuse to not go for what you really want assuming that's what you really want. Otherwise, nothing would stop you.

Another normal person who is ignorant when it comes to those who have aspergers/autism. The typical "well it's no big deal for me (or someone else), so therefore, it shouldn't be an issue for anyone else in the world either, and any reason you give for having trouble is an 'excuse'" type attitude.

I wish normal people were capable of understanding autism and the fact that just because they don't experience something, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People who think that autism/aspergers is an "excuse" are completely ignorant in my opinion, and I surely hope that this is not another person with autism who said this because I would at least expect others with some form of autism to understand how hard it is to find a mate and the reasons why.

"If you really want a girlfriend/wife, you would get one."

If only it were that easy.

Sometimes normal people piss me off with their mindless thoughts and statements, and it sucks that a majority of society is ran by them. I even have people who think like this in my family.

I had to finally become a member of WrongPlanet just to address this post. I'm sick of people who don't get it and know nothing about it being quick to criticize and tell someone who is struggling and suffering that they're making excuses and basically *choosing* to live that way.

I could say more, but... there's really no point. I just hope that no one in my circle of friends are this ignorant when it comes to autism/aspergers, although I suspect many probably are since most of my friends are from the "normal people" side of the fence.

NexxKonnect
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2013, 10:31 pm

ForeverAloneVirgin wrote:
uwmonkdm wrote:
uwmonkdm wrote:
First and foremost, this "PUA" (Pick-up Artist) BS will not get you a girlfriend. It might get you laid, but you will not find a long-term relationship this way.

Well yes casual sex is the is the point of PUA. Although learning how to be confident and comfortable with yourself can get you a girlfriend; the majority of PUAs do not want one.

You do not become confident in yourself or comfortable with yourself by "learning" how to manipulate women into being attracted to you. No wonder men have so many issues these days..

Your confidence would increase regardless.
If you are using scripted routines then no you wouldn't become more comfortable with yourself. You will become more comfortable when you move past the basics and work on your natural game.

A lot of people simply criticize or don't understand PUA. If you think it's about being fake or doing things you don't want to do or manipulation, then you might want to do more research or learn to find the genuine PUA instructors who are actually good and aren't in it for the money. All I can say is that PUA/Dating Gurus have helped me change my life for the better, BIG time (and I'm sure it does the same for many others who aren't naturally attractive to women or people in general).

I've grown sick of a lot of a lot of the more modern PUA instructors and tactics, but at the same time, I have to admit that men who naturally possess PUA traits tend to have FAR MORE success with women than males with aspie traits. Can't blame women or men for the way things are and why because none of us designed this world or chose for it to operate the way it does.... Hate it or love it, nice guys do finish last (in MOST cases) and the more jerkish/bad boy behaviors are what work. It sucks, and people always deny it any way they can, but that's just the way it is.

My motto is do what works to get what you want in life.
Whether it be dressing and talking differently than you normally would when sitting in front of a hiring manager because you want him/her to choose you for the job or acting more financially responsible than you really are while renting/applying for an apartment/car, etc. to get approval or doing certain things to make yourself more attractive and earn a higher chance at attracting a woman of interest... You might as well do whatever is necessary to get what you want (especially considering the fact that you are ALREADY doing these things...)

Manipulation... Cheating.... Being Fake....etc., Call it what you want, but everyone (including you) are already doing it (especially more so if you work for sales or the media). :wink:

NexxKonnect
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2013, 10:58 pm

Pabbicus wrote:
The problem I have is that I have great interactions with people who share my interests all the time and that never leads to anything. This makes me skeptical of that kind of advice.

It sucks and it hurts me to say this since I know how it feels to be in this situation and not understand how to fix or change it, but having great interactions with people who share interests DOES NOT earn you a girlfriend. It can, however, get you in the friendzone with a lot of females. I used to be one who used to sit around dreaming of the day that I'd be that nice guy to meet that dream girl who shared a lot of interests and understood me and I'd treat her like the sweetest thing in the world and we'd fall in love.

Then I woke up and discovered that
THE WORLD DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

I've recently discovered how to get around this problem for the most part and have started going on real dates and getting things right, but what sucks is that there are so many people out there giving bad advice that doesn't work (like "just keep trying" or "just be yourself" or "just go out and talk to people" or even worse, "just be nice" etc.) and people fall for it thinking that if they keep doing what hasn't been working all along, it will somehow magically begin to work for them later.

At least you are already waking up and seeing that a lot of this mindless advice being given isn't what works in the real world...

Before I changed, learned how to act normal and figured out how to lead a normal social life, I used to spend a lot of time isolated indoors just posting and seeking attention online. However, part of my quest to change was breaking the habit of posting too much online. The reason I bring this up is because I do have so much more I want to say and I would love to post some tips and advice on how I changed to help others change, but I already feel like I've wasted too much time online posting and I want to break the habit before it returns. I cannot let one day of being home all day on a holiday weekend make me slip back into my old ways so I'm going to get off of here before I get too caught up in it.

One thing I need to learn to do is be able to leave things alone and let people learn / figure things out for themselves the way I had to, but sometimes it's hard when I see other people going through something I fought for years to change/overcome.

If you get anything out of this post, I hope it's the fact that there is hope, but you just have to learn how to become the type of person that can... well, build and maintain social relationships. One thing for sure is that

THIS IS NOT EASY TO DO

And I am still trying to improve myself despite now having a job, having actual dj gigs, having friends, and managing to get a girl who is finally on the verge of becoming my girlfriend. Obviously if I'm posting here, I still haven't discovered all the answers either.

NexxKonnect
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2013, 11:06 pm

zarok wrote:
LittlePenguin22 wrote:
Date someone on the spectrum. I promise, attractive Aspie girls exist.

Show me them and i will talk to them and get to know them and see how it goes. I will seriously Talk to any girl on the spectrum who is interested in me.

I'll just say be careful. Date aspie girls if you wish, but they will not be easier than dealing with the normals, even if they are more accepting than the normals. Pursuing aspie girls can lead you into a situation where you connect with the girl, think things are going well and begin to think she's interested only to find out in the end that she wasn't really ever attracted to you as more than just a friend (or she was until you began to show too much interest and started being too nice).

I'm sure many of you guys know this situation.

This also tends to happen a lot with bipolar girls and girls with social anxiety as well. A lot of girls like this tend to have those natural personalities that make them come across to a guy as if they are "romantically interested," especially to those guys who aren't really experienced in knowing how to tell if a woman is truly interested and think that a deep connection means she must be interested in him.

namesalltaken
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Nov 2013, 1:40 am

I was wondering the same thing.
I have no problem talking to or befriending women (this is not a 'Sheldon' case), and have had a relatively normal social life since starting university five years ago, except that I have yet to come across anyone who have shown `interest` in me beyond the level of friendship.

I don't blame this on my AS (to strangers or acquaintances, I appear more-or-less normal - particularly when with a group of friends), or my appearance (tall, slim, plain looks, no magazine model by any means but don't really feel self-concious about it). But I do wonder if it is actually the case that no one is interested, or that AS leads me to miss cues from people who are?

This doesn't seem like it will change anytime soon, as my social situation now [full time employment in the male-dominated field of Engineering, and friends from uni moving interstate or overseas] means I have less chance to meet new people.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2013, 11:41 am

namesalltaken wrote:
I was wondering the same thing.
I have no problem talking to or befriending women (this is not a 'Sheldon' case), and have had a relatively normal social life since starting university five years ago, except that I have yet to come across anyone who have shown `interest` in me beyond the level of friendship.

I don't blame this on my AS (to strangers or acquaintances, I appear more-or-less normal - particularly when with a group of friends), or my appearance (tall, slim, plain looks, no magazine model by any means but don't really feel self-concious about it). But I do wonder if it is actually the case that no one is interested, or that AS leads me to miss cues from people who are?

This doesn't seem like it will change anytime soon, as my social situation now [full time employment in the male-dominated field of Engineering, and friends from uni moving interstate or overseas] means I have less chance to meet new people.

Dudes are the ones who are supposed to initiate romantic interactions. It is very unlikely that a woman will approach you. Women do send off little signals to show that they are interested, but they always expect the man to be the one who risks rejection.

roteskatalonien93
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Dec 2013, 1:18 pm

I was wondering the same just now.

I had a girl classmate to whom I was very close too, but then, we became distanced and no girl which I have tried show interest in me.

Konnect Life
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Apr 2015, 12:01 am

MacDragard wrote:
The simple answer to your question: They just do it.

If you really want a girlfriend/wife, you would get one. Judging by your post however, I'm not convinced that you REALLY want one because you're convinced that you're not good enough or you don't deserve it, and you're using this aspergers thing as an excuse to not go for what you really want assuming that's what you really want. Otherwise, nothing would stop you.

So, As I've been going through this topic, I've seen an INCREDIBLE AMOUNT of reply posts that puss me off, mainly because it shows how much people are incapable of understanding what it's like to have to deal with aspergers and the problems it causes. The ignorance towards aspergers and the people who are ignorant enough to think it's an "excuse" just because they themselves don't understand or have to deal with certain issues EXTREMELY posses me off, and it's people like that who cause other people to kill themselves or attempt suicide. It's not like those people who say things like that care, because to them, any problem they don't understand or think is a big deal is no big deal, so everyone should magically just get over it or solve it in some simple magical way.

I can't believe anyone would, or could, in their right mind, get in here, see people frustrated, struggling, and desperately looking for answers; ANY answers to solve a problem and reply by accusing them of using the disorder that has been crippling them as an excuse THEN have the oddacity to say if you really wanted it, then you would get it.

I seriously cannot believe I saw that because no matter how much I try to understand it, I cannot see how that could make any sense. If it were that easy then why are so many people putting in the time and effort to create a profile to start or reply to this topic when they could've just magically fixed the problem by wanting something then getting what they want?

THEN,

this person has the nerve to pretty much criticize someone for feeling bad about themselves, basically telling them that the fact that they feel bad will only cause them to have LESS success. Never mind trying to understand what happened in their life to get them to that point where they feel bad or ever try to support and encourage them.

WOW.

But I'm not surprised because it's the people like this who bully and tease or put others down for being different or not living up to their standards of how things should be or how people should act and ruin lives with their hurtful words AND THEN criticize people for feeling bad about themselves.

It also pisses me off to see someone say that if you really wanted it then nothing would stop you. Maybe if people could just be themselves and be accepted instead of majority normal society creating all the rules on how things should be and rejecting, bullying and teasing everyone who doesn't follow those rules, things would be easier for men with aspergers.

Maybe if words like "creepy," "stalkerish," and "awkward" weren't thrown at guys who are already struggling, then yes, maybe it would be much easier for guys with aspergers or any other developmental or social disorder to just get out there and magically get what they want.

Not to mention the fact that the men who are natural at attracting women have no problems getting women, so, of course, they are naturally confident. MEANWHILE, the men who have challenges and try to learn from those who have natural skills are accused of manipulating and all sorts of crap and are criticized for trying to learn.

What kind of sense does this make? So, someone who does something naturally, it's ok, but when someone learns to do the EXACT SAME THINGS, all the sudden it's manipulating?

And yes, I did see the posts about learning PUA tactics and the people criticizing it. What's funny about that is that people criticize it, but those same things they are teaching are the EXACT SAME THINGS that women are attracted to, and since I go by REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE rather than what people wish to convince themselves to believe, I will continue to do what I've personally seen PROVEN TO WORK as oppose to silly crap like "just be yourself" or "be nice" and crap like that. Any intelligent person would realize that if just being yourself really worked in the first place, then you would never be in a situation where you had to be told to just be yourself in the first place!

ALSO

if just being yourself means being the type of guy who isn't good with women, then how the ---- is "just being yourself" going to help?

I swear, people need to THINK more often before they speak or judge others. I get criticized all the time for thinking too much and told I need to change...etc. Well, I truly believe that if more people used their brains more often then more than half of the unnecessary problems in the world, including these dating problems and the bullying, teasing, and criticizing of those who are different, would be solved. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even have to be sitting here responding to a post like this (and the other ones I'm about to get to...!).

If more people used their brains, then less women would be attracted to jerks more women would stop rejecting the nice guys or guys who are different or have human problems and more men who have self control would stop choosing to be jerks or as*holes and doing other things to cause unnecessary problems.

THINK ABOUT IT.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point clear, despite the fact that this is just a BRIEF SUMMARY of everything I could say here.

If just being yourself really worked for everyone, then everyone would just be themselves because they wouldn't be put in situations where they felt that they had to change. I think that statement alone makes more sense than "if you really wanted something then you would make it happen." I bet if anyone acted on that advice it would suddenly be called rape. And lastly, the fact that you can't even feel bad or have low self esteem itself shows that you can't just be yourself. If just being yourself and making things happen was the solution, then no one would have low self esteem or feel bad in the first place.

Konnect Life
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Apr 2015, 12:31 am

rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
alien91 wrote:
rabidmonkey4262 wrote:
Women are attracted to men with healthy self-esteem. Sadly, this automatically eliminates a lot of aspie males. If you truly are interested in attracting women, you have to show them that you respect yourself. You don't have to look like Brad Pitt, but it helps to invest in your own well-being. It's simple things like going for a run, eating right, and practicing good hygiene. You want the female to think "hmmm, that man really has himself together." Of course it doesn't mean just putting on a show for the ladies. You're not a peacock. It has to be honest. You have to really believe that you're worth her time.

Facepalm

Well with that cynical attitude you're never going to have any luck with women. I'm telling you what real women actually look for. I know this because I am one. No real, self-respecting women is going to be attracted to a guy who uses a label to victimize himself.

"Uses a label to victimize himself."

Another ignorant, blatantly ignorant remark against people (or men) with disorders that they did not choose to be born with.

First of all, the label was created to define the disorder, and most likely, was created and accepted by the people who set the standards on how things should be and criticize / label others for not fitting the rules of society.

I can tell the person I've quoted is one of those who criticizes and puts others down for not being the way SHE believes people should be. I can tell, not only from a lot of experience of seeing myself and others treated in very similar bad ways by people like her, but also due to the fact that she pretty much tells someone who is already frutratwd and suffering that they would never find someone - ALL BECAUSE they are frustrated and suffering.

It's people like her that also cause people to want to commit suicide.

I wonder if anyone even stopped to wonder what get a people to the point where they are frustrated, tired, feeling hopeless and desperately seeking answers to their problems. I also wonder how people could be so stupid and ignorant to tell someone they are using a label to victimize themselves, without even considering the fact that maybe they've tried and tried so many ways to fix their problem(s) in life and got to the point that their hopeless because of a constant lack of success and not knowing what to do to fix it and coming online only to find answers that either have never worked in the past or see silly condescending crap that does not help.

Well, according to me, a REAL woman is someone who can accept a man with flaws, give him a chance, and be there to help him up when he's down the same way he would do so (WITHOUT labeling him as a nice guy or limiting him to just being friends because he is kind hearted or doesn't magically just know everything he is supposed to do, and giving him the freedom to learn how to improve his skills from whatever source he chooses to without accusing him of manipulating, and not rejecting him simply because he wasn't perfect in text or in bed or on the first date, etc.).

Then people wonder why some people have low self esteem.

It doesn't help that having aspergers is a DIRECT ATTACK at social skills and reading social cues. Therefore, yes, we have to learn it and it is NOT a label to victimize ourselves because we never, and would never have chosen to have this problem in the first place.

THINK before posting your heartless comments or talking at people who are already struggling and seeking help, rather than putting them down for feeling bad THEN criticizing them and rejecting them for feeling bad.

Also funny how everyone is told be real and be yourself, but then also provided with a bunch of rules to dictate how they HAVE to be in order to be accepted.

I'm almost at the point where I am done following rules and it's f--k everyone and their rules and I do what I want and who cares what others feel about it.

Konnect Life
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Apr 2015, 1:07 am

uwmonkdm wrote:
uwmonkdm wrote:
uwmonkdm wrote:
First and foremost, this "PUA" (Pick-up Artist) BS will not get you a girlfriend. It might get you laid, but you will not find a long-term relationship this way.

Well yes casual sex is the is the point of PUA. Although learning how to be confident and comfortable with yourself can get you a girlfriend; the majority of PUAs do not want one.

You do not become confident in yourself or comfortable with yourself by "learning" how to manipulate women into being attracted to you. No wonder men have so many issues these days..

If you are using scripted routines then no you wouldn't become more comfortable with yourself. You will become more comfortable when you move past the basics and work on your natural game.

You're not making any point.. Your "natural game"? What the hell is that? You mean being yourself, and confident in that? That requires no PUA s**t.
I can't believe I'm actually replying to this crap. .

If you or anyone cannot understand the point being made here, then please continue to read it over and over again until you get it because IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Another thing that pisses me off BIG TIME is when people accuse those who are simply learning the skills that other people naturally have of manipulating. How the ---- does this make sense? If the person with natural skills and the one who learned the skills are both doing the same things, then how is it suddenly and magically wrong when someone is learning it manually as opposed to doing the same things naturally?

And yes, PUA material CAN bring confidence. The same way learning how to drive better can make you more confident with driving, learning how to intervier better can make you more confident about finding employment, and studying can make you more confident about a test, PUA can make you more confident about approaching women, starting conversations and attracting them.

I can't believe I actually have to spell this crap out!

It all goes back to my first post where I said if more people would think and use their brains more often instead of being simple minded and accusing others who think of thinking too much, then many unnecessary problems would be solved.

Why the ---- do people feel the need to learn PUA anyway? Why do PUA instructors make so much money? Because all men cannot just be themselves. If that weren't true, then the words creepy, awkward, stalkerish, weird, and whatever other labels that are created and thrown at people who are already struggling and just trying to get things right would not exist. If it weren't that you had to be perfect in texting (can't text too much or too little or respond the wrong way) or with words or psychically and magically just know what to do with women and get things right all the time without risking everything that could have been simply because of a little mess up, then people wouldn't have to use or learn PUA tactics.

But, until people use their brains and realize that people are the way they are for a reason and no one is perfect and learn to accept and HELP people for who they are instead of bullying, teasing, rejecting and criticizing those who are different or trying to learn, there will ALWAYS be the need for people to learn and use PUA.

And, in addition to that, I did manage to find a girlfriend with PUA - after a previous 12 to 13 years of having no success with women just being a kind hearted, soft spoken "nice guy" who speaks proper and doesn't use slang and do all the stuff that natural bad boys do that bring them amazing success with women.

Therefore, real life experience has PROVEN that these methods work and since I go by REAL LIFE RESULTS as oppose to hearsay, I will not waste time arguing with anyone who tries to convince me otherwise just because they don't wish to admit or believe that this stuff actually works. If it didn't work, then the business wouldn't be successful, lol. Think about it. Never mind my personal real life results or seeing my friends who are naturally like this have massive success with females.

Yes, I hate the fact that these tactics work and that I have to change myself in order to be more accepted and attractive, but I am not going to sit here and rdicule PUA just because I don't like the fact that it works and that's just the way it is.

And, if I am taking something I'm learning and making it a natural part of my personality then using what I've learned to improve myself and get results I've always desired, then how am I wrong or being fake? If that's the case, I might as well had dropped out of school or any classes where I learned anything to get better at something. I guess I manipulate hring managers because I once took some interviewing courses to improve my job seeking skills. I guess I manipulate the media or audiences because I took acting classes to improve acting skills, etc.

I mean, think about it.

THINK about the bs you accuse people of before you make the accusition.

If I want to research and learn PUA to improve my skills and find new interesting ways to make myself more attractive, then I will. Once I see the results I desire from taking what I've learned and making it a natural part of my personality, my confidence will, indeed, increase, and isn't that what all of you criticizers here wanted in the first place - someone with higher confidence not letting a label hold them back?

Ok, then I should be able to "fix myself" the way I CHOOSE to do so, not YOUR way. After all, I'm already being required to follow enough of your rules to be accepted. At least let me choose the path I wish to take to improve myself enough for you to accept me and get around the label I'm using to hold myself back.

Smh

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 1:12 am

I sort of wonder something simular...how to get a boyfriend if you have aspergers, and by that I mean a real one...not a guy you hook up with for a while only to find out they don't want anything long term or never really intended anything serious.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 1:17 am

ImmenseLoad wrote:
cakey wrote:
I met my BF and what caught my interest in himw as his kindness and properness. He did make himself noticable though with his extreme opinions, which is what made me look his way in the first place.

I have no idea what your BF's personality is like but how do you stand his "uniqueness" that comes with aspergers? Isn't he socially awkward to some degree? Isn't socializing hard for him in any way?

Basically what I'm saying is wouldn't an average woman be almost ashamed of having a relationship with a person with aspergers since normal people lives are dominated by social activities and those who don't socialize are ostracized as loners or freaks?

Well if what you say is true of normal/average women....why would you want one of them in the first place? Surely there are attractive women who aren't particularly normal/average who may be more accepting of more unique/different sorts of people that don't fit the 'normal' mold.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 1:25 am

punkguy378 wrote:
Sorry I take offense when someone says low self-esteem bars you from a relationship. That is just not true. People are way too judgmental if they do not want to talk to you because you have an issue you cannot help. This is basically intentionally not liking someone because they have an issue. That is not acceptable in my book. You need to see that people are good and try to love them anyways. Barring people from just makes their life worse.

Sorry I am just irritated that someone would say I cannot get in a relationship. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Why is it that a woman would hate someone based on something that affected them and caused their low self-esteem. A little understanding would go a long way. It is sad that someone would perpetuate the idea that anyone is barred from a relationship. That is a very hurtful thing to say.

I would not reject a potential boyfriend for having low self-esteem, hell I know how that is so if anything it might be a point of being able to relate....sure that's not a great thing to celebrate but connecting isn't just about having good things in common, at least to me it wouldn't be. Besides having emotional support actually can help build self esteem, and having a boyfriend or girlfriend ideally should provide emotional support.

Konnect Life
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Apr 2015, 1:25 am

uwmonkdm wrote:
uwmonkdm wrote:
uwmonkdm wrote:

Well yes casual sex is the is thge point of PUA. Although learning how to be confident and comfortable with yourself can get you a girlfriend; the majority of PUAs do not want one.

You're not making any point.. Your "natural game"? What the hell is that? You mean being yourself, and confident in that? That requires no PUA s**t.
I can't believe I'm actually replying to this crap. .

Oh, and yes, with all the rules, labels and expectations put on us to be accepted, sometimes there is NO CHOICE but to learn PUA. One valuable thing you can learn alone from PUA is how to not end up being that good guy that women always reject and limit to just being friends, which is one thing that I know happens a lot with aspie men. Another thing is people always say to date aspue women. Problem with that is aspie women also preach the silly just be yourself quote people like to throw around, but they will be THE FIRST to report you and make public complaints if you message them and come across weird while just being your natural self when trying to talk to them online. Luckily, I've never done this because I have already learned how I'm NOT supposed to be, thanks to PUA and DATING GURUS. However, I've seen many other dudes mess up and get reported, deleted, and blocked when they thought just being themselves and expressing themselves their way in a message was what women said they wanted. Happens all the time on Facebook asperger pages, and I also see the aspie women who proudly post about how an aspie guy tried to talk to them and came across as creepy and they blocked and reported him and then watched the other women as they commented and criticized the guy while supporting the aspie woman for blocking him (all because he was just being himself like he was instructed to).

Since I know better, I prefer to study and learn PUA and use what has been PROVEN TO WORK rather than get blocked, rejected and publicly ridiculed, then have to be single forever when it starts to affect my self esteem....