Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2006, 6:20 am

Im looking for any aspie girls who would be interested in getting to know an aspie guy, ive not met many other aspies offline (And both of them are guys), and im new to looking online i get the impression things just wouldnt work out between me and an NT girl. I know this is a wierd post, id since you guys are aspie like myself you will except my odd way of coming across.

im 24 (and male obviously) from Northamptonshire in the UK, im soon to embark on a collage course and i work part time on a Farm Bee-Keeping, im quite open-minded and i have an odd sense of humour. I've been a christian for the last 3 years and im into reading, poetry, walking, debating, writing, music, Games of Strategy, History, Architecture (and other dull stuff like that). im 5'4" with brown hair and Blue eyes (ppl say my eyes are my best feature), im stocky build and look older than i actually am.

hope to hear from people soon :)

lastwish
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Aug 2006, 10:32 am

join the club..

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2007, 5:58 pm

heh look my first forum...

Shleed
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2007, 6:04 pm

I have similar views to you, and I'm also looking for a girl myself... but sadly there's not many people that lives near me from this forum. The furthest I'd go is London, because that's the only place outside of Ireland that I'm familiar with.

Enigma
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Mar 2007, 7:39 am

Aspie_for_the_Lord wrote:
Im looking for any aspie girls who would be interested in getting to know an aspie guy, ive not met many other aspies offline (And both of them are guys), and im new to looking online i get the impression things just wouldnt work out between me and an NT girl. I know this is a wierd post, id since you guys are aspie like myself you will except my odd way of coming across.

im 24 (and male obviously) from Northamptonshire in the UK, im soon to embark on a collage course and i work part time on a Farm Bee-Keeping, im quite open-minded and i have an odd sense of humour. I've been a christian for the last 3 years and im into reading, poetry, walking, debating, writing, music, Games of Strategy, History, Architecture (and other dull stuff like that). im 5'4" with brown hair and Blue eyes (ppl say my eyes are my best feature), im stocky build and look older than i actually am.

I share a lot of your interests and christian beliefs, I'm male though.There aren't many other christians around on these forums sadly.You send me a PM if you'd like to talk about anything.

alex
Developer
Developer

23 Mar 2007, 8:27 am

Enigma wrote:

I share a lot of your interests and christian beliefs, I'm male though.There aren't many other christians around on these forums sadly.You send me a PM if you'd like to talk about anything.

there are quite a few christians. most don't make it obvious though.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2007, 3:03 pm

sorry if i made this post more recent... on my 500 post annerveriary i decided to repost on my first ever post ... :D .... ok i know im nuts... but i was just feeling a bit sentimantal

Mandelbrot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Mar 2007, 1:27 pm

I'm an Aspie female aged 21 - I have never had a boyfriend/date in my life. I have many interests especially scientific, philosophical, sociological and political. I am presently at college, but I'm not particularly physically attractive.
If you would like to correspond, please do.

Shleed
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Mar 2007, 1:39 pm

Mandelbrot wrote:
I'm an Aspie female aged 21 - I have never had a boyfriend/date in my life. I have many interests especially scientific, philosophical, sociological and political. I am presently at college, but I'm not particularly physically attractive.

Into fractals eh? I'm guessing from your username.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 1:48 pm

Mandelbrot wrote:

looks arnt the most important thing.. everyone has their own taste <bit like cooking really>

what matters is chemistry - personality match and similar wavelength

i have never dated either

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 3:41 pm

looks arnt the most important thing.. everyone has their own taste <bit like cooking really>

No. They aren't. On the other hand, it's tough to eat what you don't like the taste of. Even if it's good for you.