Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 59 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 100  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:21 am

I promised myself that I would not attract someone carrying as much pain and trauma as me, that I would not attract someone who needed healing or teaching. I am not sure I succeeded at all. :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:01 pm

^Clearly you're doing something, or you wouldn't be seeking to vindicate it.

Personally I'm sitting in a messy room slowly realizing I was in storage too, only dusted off a short while ago & still a bit creaky. I'm moving in the right direction blindly. There would be some snippy game of catch-up to worry about but we're hippies. It's amazing sometimes but I'm still not used to so much openness in real life, I was just focused on that online. It's weird to remember this just happens to guys, nothing I'd rather have on my mind. :lol:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:10 pm

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:12 pm

:lol: Our pirate station introduced me to that one.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 4:24 pm

^^^Yes, though I am not sure which path to walk on. I love her, and she loves me back. Maybe I'm just being insecure. It's my Tifa-ness.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 6:34 am

I don't know why you're still keeping me around when so many others run without a word.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:59 am

If you could possibly see your way clear to do me over proper - that would be very much appreciated. :heart:

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 11:34 am

kiprobalhato wrote:
metaldanielle wrote:
Having someone love you enough to move across the country for you is an amazing feeling, but it's also a lot of pressure. Especially when you know they'll end up homeless if you aren't ready to move in (and split rent) quickly.

i hope se has one of these old suburbans, or something like it...plenty of room to sleep in (and not just for hem!) should something go wrong:

They drive a Focus. :| But they have gotten good news financially lately. Hopefully those changes will be enough. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around someone wanting to be with me that badly, especially after all the changes I've been through in the last year. (Which I'm also struggling to accept)

It's a mind****. 5 more days.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 12:11 pm

Perhaps I can learn to love you romantically, though I'm not sure if it works like that. :heart:

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 3:10 pm

Oh my word! I forgot how amazing his voice is. So much for trying to avoid him ha!

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 12:47 am

Sorry for treating you like a two bob whore.

But I'm not really.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2017, 2:52 pm

I feel stupid. I shall just ignore you and hope that the feelings go away. I hope you haven't noticed. I hope you are oblivious. I hope you don't see me blush.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 3:26 pm

Well, now what do we do? I have no idea.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 2:02 pm

I have to echo Kura on that one. There's an awesome girl & every time I see her I question how I even survive her leaving the room. I don't know what I'm meant for, only who's family. :heart:

Her birthday present is a work in progress. I honestly don't really know everything I'm nervous about so I'll finish that if it kills me.

Last edited by cberg on 28 Apr 2017, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 2:15 pm

This one has a pulse.

Winning.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 7:22 pm

I miss you and I still love you! :( :heart: