What's going on with this guy?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Mar 2020, 11:48 am

A guy knows I'm interested in him and it was awkward for a week or two with us avoiding talking to each other,but hed glance at me every now and then. I accidently made eye contact with him,which later on he came up randomly and asked me how I was seeming a little awkward. I came in on a extra day to help out that he happened to work, he started making jokes about how be glad he cares when I needed something, and called me zippy as a nick name when I was running to get something. He came over when I was over in the stock room, kind of talking about how much money we made that day and helped me move a stock room cart, I can move fine, but there was awkward silence as we both didn't talk and I couldn't make eye contact. He told me to have a good night when i left later.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2020, 2:09 pm

Guess he took the eye contact as sign of interest and seems to be interested in you too. Can't really tell what he is up to and whether he has more than just hope for sex in his mind or is even really interested in you without watching him and the situation.

Last edited by quite an extreme on 23 Mar 2020, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2020, 2:12 pm

I think he likes you. :)

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2020, 2:48 pm

Yes, I also think that sounds like he is at the very least positively open to the idea of a few dates with you.