Page 7 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

will2234
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Feb 2017, 8:44 pm

There are plenty of cases where I've seen bigger girls with dates or with boyfriends and gf. Some guys like thick woman. I know I do...society makes it seem like its a bad thing so most men won't outright say it...atleast not in public.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 8:57 pm

Go ahead. Say it. There's no need for you to be ashamed.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 9:04 pm

Sometimes, "big" women can be really good in bed. Because they know what they want.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 9:08 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
I'm just having a bad time at the moment. Reading a comment like that makes me feel like the man I love could never ever find me attractive and I f*****g hate and am fed up with feeling like I'm a downgrade
I am sorry, hope you feel better. But why, are you fat?
Yes

But despite all my goodpoints it still makes me a downgrade, no matter how smart, friendly, quirky, funny, nice or pretty I am, I'm still a "downgrade"
I'm sorry I made you feel bad. I'm sure your fiancée doesn't see you as a downgrade.

And yes you are really smart, not just anyone could do medical research.

Im sorry I went off on one. I just feel like people are thinking it when they look at us together. I hate that he has to feel uncomfortable for liking big girls (although he has never been ashamed of it).

I hate that I stuggle to believe him when he tells me I am beautiful. It's taken me years to actually believe him, and he gets so sad and do fustrated when I don't believe him even though I know he is a very blunt person who doesn't lie.

Like I accept that some guys like fit or skinny girls and that's ok. But some men like a more chunky girl aswell.

Also if you feel people judge you for liking skinny girls than don't go and do the same to others. It just creates a vicious circle. Body acceptance is about accepting someone can feel good about themselves no matter what body you have, it is not supposed to encorage people to be unhealthy or go to the extremes. It's just supposed to lift that hated of yourself for one moment.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 10:43 pm

Outrider wrote:
314pe wrote:
Outrider wrote:
My dream girl is opposite sex me, nothing more.

I'm a skinny atheist working in IT and I noticed that I get along best with curvy religious teachers. I could ask 4000 female versions of me and get zero responses, but I chose to be open about my options and it worked much better.

I don't mean opposite sex me exactly; a girl equal in me in attractiveness, success, etc.

If I am a 5/10, I date girls who are no more than 5/10. I don't date girls richer or more successful than me, only equal or 'lesser' but I use that loosely because no one is truly 'lesser'.

If I was 20 and didn't have a job and wasn't studying and still lived with my parents, it would be unrealistic of me to try dating girls who live alone, study and have jobs. Etc.

I am open about my options.

I have asked out and tried dating girls of any height, weight, race, straight or bisexual, asexual, slightly underweight to slightly overweight on the weight spectrum, any body type, any mental disorders or disabilities, any interests or personality.

In senior year of high school I crushed on a tall, blonde confident girl, a short, frumpy redhead nerdy girl with Aspergers who liked history, art and 'diseases', a short, skinny half black tomboy girl with a very similar personality and family life as me, a white, slightly overweight girl with dirty blonde hair who was a bit of a 'country girl', had farm owning family, both her parents were so messed up she was in foster care, a tall white brunette girl with a confident and independent yet childishly silly and playful personality who liked pokemon, anime, gaming, a girl with many mental disorders including learning difficulties who had a rough and traumatic past, was religious, slightly sporty, etc.

I've also crushed on shy Asian girls, confident ones, sporty confident white girls, shy withdrawn white and black girls, goth/metalhead types, a slightly overweight butch tomboy black girl in foster care, etc.

All of them were conventionally a 5/10 or 'average' looking but they were all 10's to me when I was attracted to them.

And still would...

As I said, being friends with completely different types of males and females my whole life hasn't helped me figure out what kind of people I truly fit-in or click with.

I've been friends with laidback stereotypical stoners, stereotypical nerd/geeks, gamers, stereotypical Aussie equivalent of jock/frat bro males, and much more.

@RetroGamer:

You're right, unfortunately.

Statistics show there are more overweight women than men, and in the 13-25 range more boys and young men get more physical exercise than young women. This was Australian research. Google MakeYourMove.com, the campaign for young girls and women to get more exercise and sports activity as they do get it less than males.

The obesity rate is on the rise in Australia across all race/gender/etc.

The more fat people there are, the more competition there is for thin people.

Even among the youth this is becoming a problem.

I guess I'll just have to resort to being one of those guys who ends up dating a fat girl, the one's who don't even try to lose weight, despite the fact this is the body I'm working towards:

Outrider your 18. But you sound like your 35 I mean that as both a compliment and criticism. Your mature and all but I can't help but feel you have a pessimistic outlook that simply isn't the case.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2017, 11:12 pm

Alliekit wrote:
I just feel like people are thinking it when they look at us together.
Don't worry about what any third parties are thinking. All that matters is what you think of him and what he thinks of you.

Alliekit wrote:
Also if you feel people judge you for liking skinny girls than don't go and do the same to others.
I have never judged any man for liking fat girls.

Shahunshah wrote:
Outrider your 18. But you sound like your 35 I mean that as both a compliment and criticism. Your mature and all but I can't help but feel you have a pessimistic outlook that simply isn't the case.
Not really. Most 35 year olds I've met are more optimistic than Outrider.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 2:10 am

Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
I'm just having a bad time at the moment. Reading a comment like that makes me feel like the man I love could never ever find me attractive and I f*****g hate and am fed up with feeling like I'm a downgrade

I am sorry, hope you feel better. But why, are you fat?

Yes

But despite all my goodpoints it still makes me a downgrade, no matter how smart, friendly, quirky, funny, nice or pretty I am, I'm still a "downgrade"

If your boyfriend doesn't mind it, what's the problem? Maybe you are overthinking it.
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Go ahead. Say it. There's no need for you to be ashamed.

He already said it.
kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, "big" women can be really good in bed. Because they know what they want.

And why wouldn't a skinny girl know what she wants in bed? It makes no sense.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 4:11 am

Sighs, my thread got vandalized again. Twice in this one!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 4:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, "big" women can be really good in bed.  Because they know what they want.
Food.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 2:24 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, "big" women can be really good in bed.  Because they know what they want.
Food.

Sausage? :)

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 8:32 am

314pe wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Food.
Sausage? :)
They know how to eat :lol:

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 11:03 pm

ya, although i should be happy that i got a second date with a girl recently, i think this is only the second time in my life i managed to get a girl to go on a second date with me, i won't be fully happy and satisfied until i go on enough dates with a girl and she officially ends up becoming my girlfriend. It feels, it seems, it's more common and only nature for women more so than men, to lose interest in the early stages of dating.

As in, whenever a man and woman go on a first date with each-other, and a second date doesn't occur, most of the time it's because the woman loses interest instead of the man losing interest, or they do end up going on a couple of dates but they still don't end up becoming exclusive, they don't end up becoming official, most of the time it's because the woman loses interest instead of the man losing interest.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:30 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
i won't be fully happy and satisfied until i go on enough dates with a girl and she officially ends up becoming my girlfriend.
Don't put all your happinness eggs in one basket. It's very possible to be dissatisfied with your life while you have a girlfriend.

Don't overhype it or you'll be dissapointed. Just like how every Star Wars after Jedi was so overhyped no movie could possibly meet poople's lofty expections.