Are women's standards really this high?

Page 12 of 12 [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 8:16 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
Silly me, I just thought of this. You stated you can get a quality man and that he was a quality man, yet you also stated that he was abusive. So, either you just admitted that he wasn't a quality man, or you definition of quality starts and ends at a man having a large cock.

Men's quality begins and ends with their cocks. Sorry boys! Oh no wait, I'm not sorry at all and will continue using men with big cocks for my pleasure until I move on to the next one. I am all the stereotypes you fear! :lol:

Yeah, the kind of woman that can't get fulfillment and winds up alone and bitter in their 40s because no one wants to f**k her anymore. Enjoy your golden years girlie.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:21 pm

Hexen wrote:
Those poor, poor bastards. I will pray that their suffering will be quick and Gods help any poor soul that marries you.

P.S. Of all the men I have known, even the ones where our relationship didn't end well, none of them have ever regretted f*****g me, because of how I can make them feel in the bedroom. Something you will never know because no woman will ever feel the desire to please you like I can please a man. I know you have no way of knowing if this is true or not, and will doubt it because you want to doubt it about a woman like me, but I know that it's true. You will never understand the satisfaction that knowledge gives me right now.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 8:26 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
Those poor, poor bastards. I will pray that their suffering will be quick and Gods help any poor soul that marries you.

P.S. Of all the men I have known, even the ones where our relationship didn't end well, none of them have ever regretted f*****g me, because of how I can make them feel in the bedroom. Something you will never know because no woman will ever feel the desire to please you like I can please a man. I know you have no way of knowing if this is true or not, and will doubt it because you want to doubt it about a woman like me, but I know that it's true. You will never understand the satisfaction that knowledge gives me right now.

I got sucked off a few weeks ago, before my surgery. I'm not virgin honey and I think I can go through the rest of my life not knowing what some dumb man hating c**t's p**** feels like. Trust me, I'm good. Oh and I didn't pay for it either.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:29 pm

Holy hell, this thread should be X-rated.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm

Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:

I got sucked off a few weeks ago, before my surgery. I'm not virgin honey and I think I can go through the rest of my life not knowing what some dumb man hating c**t's p**** feels like. Trust me, I'm good. Oh and I didn't pay for it either.

Yoga and kegels, baby. :wink:

Did she use both hands? Of course she didn't, that would require a big dick. I like to use both hands, as well as my mouth, simultaneously, so as to cover as much of the guy's cock as possible and really up the level of sensation (drink lots of water beforehand, girls, you need a lot of saliva for a two-hander!) Nothing like worshipping at the altar of a big fat cock. :P

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 8:38 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:

Yoga and kegels, baby. :wink:

Did she use both hands? Of course she didn't, that would require a big dick. I like to use both hands, as well as my mouth, simultaneously, so as to cover as much of the guy's cock as possible and really up the level of sensation (drink lots of water beforehand, girls, you need a lot of saliva for a two-hander!) Nothing like worshipping at the altar of a big fat cock. :P

Nah, I like getting deepthroated. I'm surprised you can find any man to please you though. May I suggest maybe owning a horse farm?

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:41 pm

Wilbur this isnt good for you, some compassion would be better, Haven?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:42 pm

Topic degenerated.

Locked.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)