Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

BlackImage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jan 2017, 7:21 am

You dont know if you are really compatible with someone until you chat or meet them in person. On paper, you might super compatible with someone, but in real life it maybe a big mismatch.

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 4:21 pm

BlackImage wrote:
You dont know if you are really compatible with someone until you chat or meet them in person. On paper, you might super compatible with someone, but in real life it maybe a big mismatch.

That's what I'd like to tell her.

I'm afraid she won't even want to meet though. :(

BlackImage

21 Jan 2017, 11:11 pm

ehymw wrote:
BlackImage wrote:

Don't push it to meet up, if she doesn't want to she doesn't want to. You can't make her mind up. Just back off. Find someone else. Yes she is being silly, dating sites a full of them. A few people are not like that, you find the nice un silly ones.

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 12:45 am

BlackImage wrote:
ehymw wrote:
BlackImage wrote:

Don't push it to meet up, if she doesn't want to she doesn't want to. You can't make her mind up. Just back off. Find someone else. Yes she is being silly, dating sites a full of them. A few people are not like that, you find the nice un silly ones.

Low population density is a scientific way of saying there's no one around who's right for me.

This in turn makes me feel like a love sick loon every time I look at her profile. :help: