Girls seem to dislike men the older they get!

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 2:39 pm

Why is it females under the age of 18 seem to like boys more compared to adult women?

Is it because teenagers in general are more easy going/tolerant compared to adults? Maybe 16 year old girls are not as judgemental about undesirable traits in males such as short stature of weirdness in general. That and I guess teenage boys have softer skin and look more feminine.

It seems to me adult women are bicurious feminist man haters :(

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:14 pm

It would make sense that girls would generally find males in their age group more attractive than males significantly older than them. Not sure what is weird or perplexing about this.

Do you like women much older than you as far as attraction?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:30 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
It would make sense that girls would generally find males in their age group more attractive than males significantly older than them. Not sure what is weird or perplexing about this.

I guess so

I remember back in the old days (2006/2007) teen girls in college would be swooning over boys. Fast forward to 2017 when I go to bars I see women getting sexually physical with each other. Whereas as the guys who were popular with the ladies in college are standing in the corner drooling and at the same time being ignored by the sophisticated bicurious females.

What a s**t fest hey? 8O

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 1:34 am

Jamesy wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

I guess so

I remember back in the old days (2006/2007) teen girls in college would be swooning over boys. Fast forward to 2017 when I go to bars I see women getting sexually physical with each other. Whereas as the guys who were popular with the ladies in college are standing in the corner drooling and at the same time being ignored by the sophisticated bicurious females.

What a s**t fest hey? 8O

Maybe lesbians are just more likely to go to bars than straight women.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 7:42 am

Cause older women get tired of mens s**t and realise life is easier with other women for so many reasons. :lol:
At least that's what I've been told as I've got older bi/lesbian women as pretty close friends and they always rant about how stupid some guys are with their really predictable behaviour. They're not even feminists, they're just sick of guys cause it's the same boring pattern all the time apparently.

Probably why I don't want another relationship again ever.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 8:06 am

I knew many-a-high school girl who would ONLY go out with older guys.

There are some women, yes, who "tire" of men. Very few of them, though, would even consider dating another women.

They just decide not to date at all, usually.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Mar 2017, 2:11 am

Where I come from girls under 18 tend to like adult guys. Before anyone says it's because they have their $hit together, lots of those older guys don't have much going for them in life.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 2:54 am

Remember people get more bitter toward the opposite sex the older they get- especially if they have a bad past in relationships.

MsV
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Mar 2017, 8:35 am

Well, women don't turn lesbian or bi. Maybe as they age, they have more of the necessary confidence to 'come out.
As to the lagging interest: to be blunt, they've probably been through some less than fun experiences and are more cautious, i.e. less likely to go schmooze it up with some random guy at a bar.
At 30, I don't really know anyone who still randomly "hooks up" there or actually, even frequents that kind of locale. Maybe a lounge bar, but that's down to the live music and good in my experience.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2017, 9:23 am

I think older women are less in a fairytale so are more practical. They also have far more going on in their lives than when they were teens so less focus on dating. This is just my observation as even compared to my teens i have so much other things to focus on and wouldnt stuggle on the dating scene now. It's made me more realistic and less of a hopeless romantic.

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2017, 5:41 pm

Teenagers are quite judgmental in their own ways. A bar isn't a good place to gauge society as a whole, as it's a place for drinking, socializing, and depending on what type of bar, potentially hooking up and showing off. It's not how people always act, and many people don't even go to them often (or at all).

I only know that as I've seen more and more deception I've grown far less trusting. Nothing is off-limits in this world and nothing is sacred, and I'm too old to put up with some of it now. I just want to live and be happy.