Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 2:09 pm

At some point though the majority of us want more than just eye contact. We want to move on to the next level.

I think that the staring should not be prolonged. It's like looking at the sun. A quick look, brief eye contact and then look away and then look back. If you both look back and make eye contact that's a good sign.

Staring wide eyed and mouth agape would be creepy lol, I don't think most people would do that.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 2:23 pm

hurtloam wrote:
At some point though the majority of us want more than just eye contact. We want to move on to the next level.

Of course, but the next level is not dating. I actually don't think it is anything specific, so you need to use your imagination. Anything that will move it forward will work, as long as it is not asking out.

hurtloam wrote:
I think that the staring should not be prolonged. It's like looking at the sun. A quick look, brief eye contact and then look away and then look back. If you both look back and make eye contact that's a good sign.

Staring wide eyed and mouth agape would be creepy lol, I don't think most people would do that.

Agreed.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 3:16 pm

hurtloam wrote:

Indeed

And I don't think anyone stares mouth gaped

I either look quickly during morning meeting or look longer from distance from upstairs.