Where do I find the girls who are neuro-diverse?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 9:02 pm

Where do you find girls who are neuro-diverse or can relate to a disorder or social diagnosis, especially when looking online? Is there a place where I can try to talk for free or really cheap? Also, can ND women settle for standards in a guy that are a bit below than your average NT women? I'm not saying that I want to ignore improving standards of myself, but I am kind of eager to stop being single again.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 9:08 pm

Maybe right here on WP.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 9:41 pm

You might want to think of 'standards' differently. I have very high standards. I'm very picky and know exactly what I want. But my 'standards' have nothing to do with having a job, owning a car, being tall, etc.

So you may find it's the case that a ND girl has different standard, not lower standards.

I'm female so this part might not be relevant to you, but I find ND people just by being clear about who I am and attracting like-minded people. For example when I'm doing the online dating thing, the people I end up communicating with and meeting tend to be ND, just because they have the profiles that "speak" to me, and vice versa.

I've lost count of how many times I've asked the person I'm chatting to whether they are on the spectrum, and they've either said yes or that they've wondered about it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:55 am

Lots of nd women have the same standards of wanting a guy with his life together as nt women even if they don’t.
Women are women. Their might be a few like yellow here or Hale bop, but they also prefer to be single or others like them are in committed relationships. In fact pretty much all women who don’t care about that stuff are preferred single or already taken(cause well there’s a lot of men who don’t have their life together)

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:45 am

sly279 wrote:
Lots of nd women have the same standards of wanting a guy with his life together as nt women even if they don’t.
Women are women. Their might be a few like yellow here or Hale bop, but they also prefer to be single or others like them are in committed relationships. In fact pretty much all women who don’t care about that stuff are preferred single or already taken(cause well there’s a lot of men who don’t have their life together)

I've just been talking about my online dating experiences and you think I prefer to be single? I'm single more often than not, and prefer to be in a (good, healthy) relationship.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:24 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I've just been talking about my online dating experiences and you think I prefer to be single? I'm single more often than not, and prefer to be in a (good, healthy) relationship.

Though you took yourself off the dating market?
Don’t you prefer to be single then not be with the right man?

I’d accept any woman who I find attractive and get along with, I prefer to be in a relationship creating requirements trying to find mrs right will only prevent that. I don’t have many if any requirements.

I dont know we can know if somons right for us unless we date them, lists can’t determine such things. Lists work ok for objects not people.

I don’t meet any woman’s lists, I still think I could have w good healthy relationship and make some woman very happy, I offer love, companionship and homour, as well as loyalty. I’d like to think those along with shared interests would be enough.

Edit. I should said believe, not think. Since I know it isn’t enough and women won’t date. The world is superficial, income and status is all that matters.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:41 am

sly279 wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

Though you took yourself off the dating market?
Don’t you prefer to be single then not be with the right man?

I’d accept any woman who I find attractive and get along with, I prefer to be in a relationship creating requirements trying to find mrs right will only prevent that. I don’t have many if any requirements.

I dont know we can know if somons right for us unless we date them, lists can’t determine such things. Lists work ok for objects not people.

I don’t meet any woman’s lists, I still think I could have w good healthy relationship and make some woman very happy, I offer love, companionship and homour, as well as loyalty. I’d like to think those along with shared interests would be enough.

Edit. I should said believe, not think. Since I know it isn’t enough and women won’t date. The world is superficial, income and status is all that matters.

Yeah, there are 3 scenarios for me I guess. In a relationship, looking for a (good, healthy) relationship, or the very rare case of not looking because I need to get back into shape (mental, physical, emotional, whatever). So the third scenario is about getting me more "relationship-ready".

My standards come from experience and knowing who I am and what I need. There are things I know don't work for me, so I avoid the hassle of putting myself through them. In other words, I have requirements about what I want and need, not about what I think makes a "real man". The guys I'm not interested in are probably great for other women, so they're not universal standards but my own standards based on my needs.

I'm guessing that neurodiverse women would be more likely to approach things in this way, simply because we are different to the norm and therefore it makes sense to be aware of this and make the most of it.