Why do Normies always blame men for their lack of dating?

Page 2 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 12:29 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
As has been shown, plenty of male shaming to go around. OP might be a bit misguided, as everyone has the ability to self improve in at least some way - and going off that, if you actually take the time to learn anything about hypergamy, things get much simpler. No need for typical nonsense about being "nice-but-not-too-nice" or having "aspirations"(money) or whatever other drivel that gets spouted everywhere. If you really push yourself and understand love is a contract, you'll probably do fine with brief relationships. That is, if they don't pass some new laws about relationship rape.

I think the problem is they can't even get one woman to go out with them. It's stretching reality a bit to think they can have a string of short relationships when they find dating difficult in the first place.

That can be frustrating, but them some take it to the level where they're constantly pissed off at women because they haven't gotten one to go out with them yet and then they expect women to gravitate towards them and date them...well no woman is going to want to date a guy who's pissed at them by default unless they agree to be his girlfriend.

But yeah I am not saying all guys who don't have a relationship are like that...but guys who haven't gotten a relationship and get that kind of attitude are certainly getting in their own way of ever getting one. I mean sometimes if you can't find a relationship you might have to make some changes/improvements to yourself...if you're bitter you may need to work on that.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I'm not actually sure everyone can knock less desirable traits on the head.

How do you know if it's your monotone voice that is off putting? Even if you find that out. How do you change it.

What if it's your mannerisms. Aspie guys do seem to have different mannerisms I've noticed. How do you train yourself out of the way you stand naturally and how you move your arms and the way you walk.

What about my aspie female acquaintances. How do they tone down their intensity when that's just how they feel about things.

Should people change that much of themselves just to date. Will the old version, who they really are, not fight to come through. Will they then be living a lie about who they are and feel unhappy?

I think they should find and work on actual negative character traits and things, not act like a different person with different mannerisms and a different voice. Then you get the problem of a person falling in love with the person you pretend to be and that can cause all kinds of problems.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 12:40 pm

Well, I don't understand why many people shame and taboo the ones who even have the slightest conjecture that there may POSSIBLY be something at play in modern society (whatever it is) that is outside the control of others, in this case, guys that can't get a single date. I don't think people should be so narrow-minded like that.

I'm not totally hopeless yet either, but I am still losing the hope I have left. Even a lot of supposed "average" girls my age are already taken by boyfriends, ones that might actually have a little "more" in their advantage than I do.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 12:43 pm

I think I've hit the too bitter wall and I'm female.

I just dont see what's so bad about me. Why do guys ask out all these other girls around me and i'm just stinky doggie poo to them?

Not sure I'll ever manage to be good enough no matter what I do to "improve" myself. I'd rather just be myself and get on with my life.

I don't know that the pain of rejection will ever go away. I saw on Instagram this lass who was born when I was a teenager is in a relationship now and that just made me so sad. We aparently have a lot in common.

I still haven't even begun with this relationship thing and she's already grown up and having a normal life.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 2:18 pm

RikMayall wrote:
Don't be cruel to boxman.
Just because it's an easy target to hit, doesn't mean you should.

Your domme let you on the internet?

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Demonique
Raven
Raven

03 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
As has been shown, plenty of male shaming to go around. OP might be a bit misguided, as everyone has the ability to self improve in at least some way - and going off that, if you actually take the time to learn anything about hypergamy, things get much simpler. No need for typical nonsense about being "nice-but-not-too-nice" or having "aspirations"(money) or whatever other drivel that gets spouted everywhere. If you really push yourself and understand love is a contract, you'll probably do fine with brief relationships. That is, if they don't pass some new laws about relationship rape.

I think the problem is they can't even get one woman to go out with them. It's stretching reality a bit to think they can have a string of short relationships when they find dating difficult in the first place.

That can be frustrating, but them some take it to the level where they're constantly pissed off at women because they haven't gotten one to go out with them yet and then they expect women to gravitate towards them and date them...well no woman is going to want to date a guy who's pissed at them by default unless they agree to be his girlfriend.

Or there's an air of desperation about them, dude I'm not going to date a guy who follows me around to see if I need anything, I'm well capable of doing things myself

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 9:26 pm

Demonique wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

Or there's an air of desperation about them, dude I'm not going to date a guy who follows me around to see if I need anything, I'm well capable of doing things myself

True...and also I certainly am not trying to shame anyone or anything, but a persons attitude can certainly effect relations with other people. I mean I have not experienced the issue of having no dates till reaching the age of 20 or older...but I have had the issue of being a fairly desperate female and so I've had some relationships that are just glorified hook-ups because I was so willing to jump into having sex on the first date cause I thought it would make them like me more. I even shaved 'down there' for a couple of these guys even though I don't like to because I was trying to be as 'sexy' as other women or whatever...but I should have been thinking about how its my body and I should do what I like with it not worry about what I think a guy would like more. I probably wouldn't have ran into so many hook up relationships if I had more of that attitude when I was younger...but I was so unconfident I figured any guy who got with me had to just be 'settling' so I needed to up my game to keep them around.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 12:21 am

hurtloam wrote:
How do you know if it's your monotone voice that is off putting? Even if you find that out. How do you change it.

Actually, a date told me this. I knew I sound terrible from recordings, but I didn't think it would be a deal breaker.

hurtloam wrote:
What if it's your mannerisms. Aspie guys do seem to have different mannerisms I've noticed. How do you train yourself out of the way you stand naturally and how you move your arms and the way you walk.

Same date said that my posture and walk were another deal breaker for her.

If you can improve your voice, posture, walk or mannerisms then you should.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 1:35 am

Demonique wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

That literally never happens to me. I've never met a man like that.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 2:46 am

hurtloam wrote:
Demonique wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

That literally never happens to me. I've never met a man like that.

It happens only on the internet.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 4:19 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

But yeah I am not saying all guys who don't have a relationship are like that...but guys who haven't gotten a relationship and get that kind of attitude are certainly getting in their own way of ever getting one. I mean sometimes if you can't find a relationship you might have to make some changes/improvements to yourself...if you're bitter you may need to work on that.
not like they wear a Tahiti that said I'm bitter at women for _____.

I don't talk to people about my struggles outside of wrong planet. I bet most others don't either. We don't go ranting to women in person.if you met me in person you wouldn't have the faintest of clues that I'm upset with women. Some people st work weren't awar I was single I guess. Some know cause they asked or I asked their opinion on women at work. I don't really talk to people.as a guy we aren't suppose to talk about our emotions.

And if the things wrong with you can't be changed?
It's like telling A paralyzed person to just get up and walk. They can't, it's impossible.
I'll never have a good job and looks that's impossible. So what do I do as those are what's prevent me from having love?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 4:20 am

Demonique wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

Understood, never offer to helped women ever.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 4:56 am

sly279 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

not like they wear a Tahiti that said I'm bitter at women for _____.

I don't talk to people about my struggles outside of wrong planet. I bet most others don't either. We don't go ranting to women in person.if you met me in person you wouldn't have the faintest of clues that I'm upset with women. Some people st work weren't awar I was single I guess. Some know cause they asked or I asked their opinion on women at work. I don't really talk to people.as a guy we aren't suppose to talk about our emotions.

And if the things wrong with you can't be changed?
It's like telling A paralyzed person to just get up and walk. They can't, it's impossible.
I'll never have a good job and looks that's impossible. So what do I do as those are what's prevent me from having love?

This is very true.

But I bet some of them will come and claim that women can "sense your vibes" and read your deepest thoughts in your mind.... you know, the super powers that many of their magazines claim they possess (which is total bs).

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 04 Sep 2017, 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demonique
Raven
Raven

04 Sep 2017, 5:01 am

sly279 wrote:
Demonique wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:

Understood, never offer to helped women ever.

Being a sadsack who follow women wherever they go isn't being helpful, it's being creepy.

And the fact that you ignored my complaint about being followed around and choose to be butthurt makes you definitely sound like a sadsack.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 5:33 am

I don't think sly is the type who follows women wherever they go.

And don't worry Demonique, any man who would follow you around all the time must be a desperate drunkard; we're sober here.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 6:42 am

I used to be a "desperate" man.

Take it from me, it doesn't work.