Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

aaronkt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2005, 11:09 pm

Help, I've never been in this situation before. I like 2 different girls. I don't know how to go about this. They are both attractive. One is a tennis player and the other loves history and is a communications major. I don't know which one to choose, help.

Tim_p
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2005, 1:33 am

Hmm, not much to go on. I suggest that you, if you haven't already, befriend both of them in an innocent, platonic manner with no presumption of romance. Perhaps you'll get over one, or maybe one will show intrest in you and so simplify the situation.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2005, 2:57 pm

Good luck.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2005, 3:15 pm

I know how you feel:I'm in love with my male friend and one of my female best friends.

-SpaceCase :)

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2005, 4:42 pm

wooo.... I could make a suggestion here but it might get deleted.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2005, 9:49 pm

hmm... who seems more interested in YOU? and who do you think you like more? that's the question. i bet you'll have plenty of time if you'll ever want to pursue the other one, and you can't date two girls at once... but whoever you pick, good luck!

don't worry - liking five guys at the same time can be a lot trickier :)

MovieMogul
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2005, 8:23 am

SpaceCase wrote:
I know how you feel:I'm in love with my male friend and one of my female best friends.

-SpaceCase :)

I swear SpaceCase, your love life in the last 3-6 months has more flair, controversy and people involved that my whole so-called love life.

I'm oh so jealous of you! :oops: :cry:

:wink: :wink:

And for you Aaron, I can't suggest much, except maybe writing down what you can about your likes and dislikes of each girl. I find it hard to toss around the up's and down's of two objects in comparison (I'm not referring specifically to women there, but all things in general), unless it's either on paper or in an Excel spreadsheet (for number based comparisons only). :wink:

That might help you organise the thoughts in your head and make your decision easier...

Best of luck with it!

http://actionman133.isa-geek.net:8080/