Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 227 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230 ... 239  Next

Kayleigh
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Feb 2018, 12:19 pm

Name ~ Kayleigh
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 16 years old
Orientation ~ Heterosexual
Location ~ Derbyshire, England

I am white, 5'11 and have blue eyes. I have dark brown shoulder length hair. I have been told that I look like Vivien Leigh.

I enjoy watching classic films and reading poetry. I love vintage fashion and wear vintage clothing on an everyday basis. I like most music made before 1970, some of my favourites include - Frank Sinatra, Vera Lynn, Perry Como, Elvis Presley, Glenn Miller, Doris Day, The Beatles, Judy Garland and Dinah Shore. I am a Morrissey fanatic. I am vegan and very passionate about animal rights. I love all animals, although I have a particular soft spot for cats.

I am looking for love and/or friendship. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to message me.

SixthTitan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Feb 2018, 4:24 pm

Hi! I'm Lauren. :-)

I've been on this site for a while and I've always been pretty active on the site.

I'm 27, turning 28 next month. I work in IT full-time as a Systems Analyst.
I'm currently wrapping up my B.S in Computer Science degree.

I live in the DC area and I'm planning to move to VA at the end of this summer.
VA's new to me but I've driven down there a few times, so if you're from Virginia then maybe you can show me around the best places to go to shop or eat. If not that's fine too, location isn't a big issue for me.

I'm mainly looking for potential romance but I'm always willing to talk to someone.
I'm bisexual, so both genders are welcome.

I'm into hiking, camping, taking random road trips, cooking, and I enjoy listening to alternative rock on the radio. My favorite movies are The Time Machine, The Core, Ice Age, and Harry Potter. Books I typically enjoy reading romance novels and science fiction books.

Feel free to message me if you're interested. :-)

c0r
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Mar 2018, 8:40 am

^metal fan

David Colby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Mar 2018, 12:23 pm

I just got a physics degree from UC Berkeley. I love card and board games, have autism, and am a politically moderate atheist. I also love good food and good sex, and thus really want a romantic relationship with a beautiful woman who is ok with my views and hobbies right away if possible.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
--Corinthians: 13

Si_82
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2018, 11:42 am

I'm Si / Simon and I'm a 36 year old hetro guy living in Northeast UK. I'm average build (ok, leaning more to dad-bod nowerdays), just shy of 6ft, longish dark hair (dyed black at the moment), a few tattoos and piercings here and there.

I've got a little boy but his stays mostly with my ex. Not really wanting to have any more kids though. I'm a software developer by day, hobbyist/part time photographer in my spare time and am also a bit of a rocker. I love 90s alt rock, grunge, metal, punk etc. Play guitar as well as a bit of bass and drums. I'm massively impressed by anybody who has passionate creative side to them or who likes to have deep conversations that go beyond celebrity culture, soaps or football. I love learning about all sorts of random things from science to politics and history. Oh and I help run the local Skeptics Society.

I would love to meet someone who can relate to or at least understand what it is to be on the spectrum. I'm one of those who passes more or less OK most of the time but finds it difficult to find that more genuine connection with someone. I feel like I have a lot to give for the right person. PM me :)

Si

Alexithymia: 137

Black_Eternal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Apr 2018, 9:15 am

Hi, I'm Alex. I am a man of 27 years of age living in the Boynton beach, Florida area. My interests are anything involving Computer Science, Board/Dice/card games, I enjoy good books and nature! Many people say I have a unique but positive look on life. I'm an introvert until I start to know a person or I feel comfy with the crowd I am with, then I open up more.

I'm seeking a girl who is young, happy, and always seeking to better herself. I am open to dating someone who is artsy, fun, and creative. If you are Into meditation and are a strong visual person you are a extra plus in my book!

Seraphiel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2018, 3:34 am

I am looking for something real and long term. I'm hoping to find someone to share my life with.
Demibiromantic Demisexual (Men/Women)
High functioning aspergers - Social Anxiety - Anxiety - Below the knee ampuee
Female - Twenty Eight

Hello, I'm Danielle, I am looking for a long term, serious relationship. My friends might describe me as blunt, forward, sarcastic, honest, and caring, nice. I would describe myself as kind, caring, intuitive, thoughtful, creative, and well, the other things too. I'm the kind of person that teases friends from time to time, and gives them a hard time, but I'm not mean spirited and I care about them. I tend to differ in a relationship, and become more nurturing, as opposed to having an attitude and joking around all the time. My personality type is INFP.

I like drawing, writing, reading, gaming, photography, anime, music, mixing, video editing, animation, animals, conceptualization, and snacking.

I am very introverted, and I'm more of an indoors person, however I do like to go out sometimes as well. Mainly just with one person or in small groups. I usually like to go to the drive in theater, restaurants, and to get frozen yogurt.

I'm looking for someone that is kind, thoughtful, attentive, compassionate, and honest. I want someone that can be emotionally vulnerable, and values deep conversations and connections, but also light hearted conversations and fun. I don't mind if our hobbies and interests are different, but I want you to have some respect for my interests and the desire to share in my interests, just like I'd have the desire to share in yours. I want someone that puts their partner before themselves, and their relationship as a priority; because that's what I do. I want someone that is not afraid of working through problems, and knows that there's two people in a relationship not one. I don't want someone who is greedy, and who can't give anything to the relationship. Bonus points for nerdy and romantic, or sensitive! But absolutely no one manipulative, controlling, or selfish.

I'm open to men and women, and am also open to aces, although you don't have to be one of course. I live in California, and if things worked out, I need someone who can move there. Open to long distance until that time, but only if you could visit at some point.

Interested only in people whom have a profile picture as their photo, or have some kind of photo to provide. I want to know who I'm talking to, and don't want to waste anyway's time. Please send me a long message, I probably wont do much with hi! I couldn't get the image function to work! A picture of me is in my signature, there's a link.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2018, 8:56 pm

Hello, Danielle~

I feel attracted to your attitude. You seem like you act in a positive way, and you want to improve the lives of people around you, but you're sometimes interpreted as mischievous or negative? Perhaps you're inquisitive. I understand that. It must stand in conflict when you're actually attracted to somebody! Even if you aren't interested in relationships, I think you'd be a very interesting person to simply communicate with.

I'll say, I like many of the things that you do.

Also, do you know any nihongo? I'm working through learning Japanese right now -- I know most hiragana and katakana, but kanji is an eternal nightmare

Tiffanydepiano
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 May 2018, 3:44 pm

Hey,
I’m 50. There seem to be a lot of younger people here and I feel somewhat awkward posting.
I’m hoping to meet a man who isn’t too freaked out by the things I say or my sometimes inability to express myself clearly.
I’m interested in anthropology, psychology and being outdoors doing almost anything.
I have difficulty showing that I care but if you help me understand what it is you need, I can work with that.
I’m reading this back to myself and hoping I don’t sound like a complete freak show.
Tif

valholla
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2018, 4:31 am

Uncertainty wrote:
I get told I'm smart but obsess over the humble approach you need to take with such flattery.

I was told something to this affect a couple days ago as well!

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2018, 9:06 pm

Kayleigh wrote:
Name ~ Kayleigh
Gender ~ Female
Age ~ 16 years old
Orientation ~ Heterosexual
Location ~ Derbyshire, England

I am white, 5'11 and have blue eyes. I have dark brown shoulder length hair. I have been told that I look like Vivien Leigh.

I enjoy watching classic films and reading poetry. I love vintage fashion and wear vintage clothing on an everyday basis. I like most music made before 1970, some of my favourites include - Frank Sinatra, Vera Lynn, Perry Como, Elvis Presley, Glenn Miller, Doris Day, The Beatles, Judy Garland and Dinah Shore. I am a Morrissey fanatic. I am vegan and very passionate about animal rights. I love all animals, although I have a particular soft spot for cats.

I am looking for love and/or friendship. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to message me.

It's a shame you're not a bit older.

SherlockTheUnicorn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jun 2018, 7:14 pm

Hello,

I'm 25, female, atheist, have Aspergers, asexual and live in England, near Manchester. I'm a student and work part time. I'm a bit below average height, average build. I'm somewhat reluctant to post my name or a picture online but I would do so in a private message.

I'm pretty quiet and shy. I'm nerdy, but not as nerdy as I would like to be. I love the outdoors, animals, films, theatre (watching, not acting) and books. I also like trying new, non-conventional activities. I love Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I like to think I'm a kind and caring person. I care a lot about my friends and am very loyal.

I'm looking for someone who is also asexual I guess, man or woman, around my age. I'm up for hand holding, hugging, but it takes me a while to get to know someone enough to be comfortable with them. I've tried dating sites briefly but everyone seems so normal. I sort of gave up thinking there will be anyone out there who is like me, and will like me. I'd like a long term relationship, or friendship, with someone who is kind and loyal and can accept the things that I'm interested in without belittling them. I hate 'banter', night clubs, heavy drinking and normal people. But apart from that I find interest in most things and love it when other people are enthusiastic about what they love.

A long distance relationship would be fine with me, although I'm not really willing to move to another place. I'd also love to just make new friends, if anyone is interested. I'd love to bombard someone with questions about America, as I've never been and it seems pretty cool. :) Please private message me rather than reply directly to this.

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jul 2018, 7:23 am

Hello everyone,

I'm 33, straight, male, character artist, have Asperger's.
I live in the Netherlands, near Breda. I work as a character and general artist and researcher and a small game company.
1.85 tall, bit overweight, broad shoulders, dark brown almost black hair w/ salt n' pepper.

I'm a nerd, otherwise I wouldn't be doing what i do. I like to read, watch movies, series. Big Lovecraft fan.

Terrible at flirting, but really longing for a good cuddle. Those two seem mutually exclusive, sadly xD

I'm big and imposing but i'm much more like a teddybear than most people would think. I'm a gentle, grumpy looking giant.

Also terrible at writing this sort of thing, because i never know what to write and i panic... AAHaha... (attempts at jokes are high, success rate is.. lowish)

Not very willing to post a photo of myself on a random message board. Willing to do so in PM. so yea... here's me.

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jul 2018, 12:29 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Joe and I'm 19 and from Central California. I am a mechanical engineering major, and thinking of adding CADD as well.

I'm tall (6'2") and chubby, but I'm a hug-able love-able teddy bear and pretty much a gentle giant. I am sometimes quiet, but I'm more of a listener than a talker. I absolutely love women that are sweet, caring, down to earth, smart, and funny. I think it'd be great to have a girlfriend that has similar interests as me, such as baking and cooking, history since it's my favorite subject, doing outdoor activities whether it's swimming, hiking, camping, or casually playing sports like playing catch with a baseball and gloves or simply playing tennis or shooting hoops.

I really love to make people laugh and I'd try my best to make anyone smile when they are having a bummer of a day.

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

phantasmagoria
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2018, 7:55 am

I'm a 34 year old male. I'm currently living in California, but I'm looking to eventually move. With that being said, a long distance relationship would be fine. I'm 5'8" and 140 pounds, slim but not skinny, I do exercise. I have a couple of piercings and quite a few tattoos. I've dated a lot in the past, so I am definitely not the type that is new to this. I've been thinking that it might be nice to meet someone that is in a similar situation as me. I'm on disability, but I'm not at the low end of the spectrum, I could probably be described as being too intelligent for my own good. I'm mature and responsible. I enjoy deep philosophical conversations but also like to be silly and joke around. I game, but I am not in to the whole gaming community thing. I don't really fit in to any sort of group, I am just my own person, doing my own thing. I'd prefer to meet someone that is comfortable with being themself and not be the type that tries real hard to be "normal", whatever that is. Being open minded and having the ability to think for yourself is a definite plus. I'm very much an INTJ, if that means anything to you. I guess I'll leave it at that since I covered the important things, besides for that I'm pretty open minded and want to see what is out there.

Kate_the_Aspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jul 2018, 1:40 pm

Name: Kate
Political Views: More left leaning (but can keep an open mind for different viewpoints)
Sexual Orientation: Bi (lean more toward men though)
Area: Upstate NY
Education: BA in Psychology (hoping to go to graduate school eventually)
Smoke: no
Drink: Socially (rarely)
Relgious views: agnostic

Needs when it comes to a relationship:
willingness to communicate
sense of humor
someone with less anxiety than me (in past relationships, if both me and my partner were super anxious, we would feed off each other's anxiety)
love for animals (especially cats)
not being afraid to (respectfully) disagree with me--no one agrees on everything-- and willing to hear my POV (I'll hear out yours too)
monogamous (I have nothing against poly, but it is not for me)
willing to advocate for those in need (not fighting at the drop of a hat, but not putting up with others' bullying either)
kindness and caring

Things I am flexible on:
I'm open to any religious views my partner may have, as long as they're cool with me being agnostic
With humor, I prefer a bit twisted humor, but most senses of humor are fine
While I lean towards men, I am Bisexual
I'd like a somewhat local relationship (Upstate NY) but if we hit it off hey I'll try it
Age, I gravitate towards late 20s and early 30s but again if we have chemistry why not

My name is Kate, I'm aspiring to become a psychologist specializing with adults on the spectrum. My interests include activism, working on positivity building, anime, Steven Universe, and helping/advocating for those who need it. Seeking dating and (if all works well) a serious relationship. Any questions pm me
Peace and love