Texting this girl an I am confusedddd!! !

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

nickowitz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2012, 1:29 am

Okkkk, here I go. Sooooo I met this girl at my rec soccer league. An she was real quiet an all but I finally started to notice her towards the end of the season. I think I talked to her on Facebook a couple times an in doing that got her number. Soooo we texted each other(by the way this was during the school year) an she was doing the good morning good night thing and she was texting me first an she had a lotta smiley faces in her texts for me an I played along an did those back. But eventually I asked her if she liked me an she said it is possible if we hanged out some. Soooo I said(an this wasn't very smarti realized this now) I dont know if I like you as much because I like other people. An she was sad you could tell. But after that we still texted but it was kinda awkward at first because she didn't seem as happy to txt me. Anyyyway at the end of the school year I texted her we better stay in touch an she was like ok:)(btw we goto different schools) so I have been txting her ever since an I occasionally get a smiley face from her but that's only if I say something like that she likes or kinda hints that I wanna hang with her or something it's complicated. Bu lately I realize I do kinda like her an I always have to txt her first an sometimes she doesn't seem thrille to talk to me. Idk I'd she still kinda likes me or not. If u want more details ask

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 1:55 am

It could be dependent on her mood when you text her or maybe she's just getting frustrated because you are being too indirect and not making it clear that you want to hang with her, type something witty and fun to her and see if she is playful in return.

Kimg0123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2012, 2:04 am

OK...I wasn't going to respond to this but here goes:
WTHay are you confused about?? She liked you at first, then you acted like an ass, then she still liked you, then you didn't ask/want to hang out...you acted kinda like an ass again. Don't you see?? Y not just ask her to hang out with u & watch tv or go to a movie or the mall or church?? Gosh!!

Really just sounds like she got frustrated with you... It may have seemed like you're playing games and not really serious.

Just my thoughts on it, but based on the last comment, you may need more help.

nickowitz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2012, 2:21 am

^^^^holyy cow u are soooo right!! !! Thanks a lot I know what I need to do now!! !

Kimg0123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2012, 2:45 am

You are welcome... Good luck!

alex
Developer
Developer

11 Jul 2012, 5:16 am

Ask her on txt to do something with you. let us know what she says.

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 8:01 am

Future advice for others: Never ask someone if they like YOU.
It really puts them on the spot, and they are most likely to say "I don't know" because it's the middle man to not make you feel rejected or upset, nor is it saying "yes I like you".

Guys and girls have done this to me in the past, and it puts me on the spot, and it's also quite offending for me.

Tell them you like them instead, and see what their reaction is, but don't do it too soon.
Get to know them for a while, text/speak whatever, for a good few weeks, and then drop the ball.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 9:29 am

Kimg0123 wrote:
OK...I wasn't going to respond to this but here goes:
WTHay are you confused about?? She liked you at first, then you acted like an ass, then she still liked you, then you didn't ask/want to hang out...you acted kinda like an ass again. Don't you see?? Y not just ask her to hang out with u & watch tv or go to a movie or the mall or church?? Gosh!!

Really just sounds like she got frustrated with you... It may have seemed like you're playing games and not really serious.

Just my thoughts on it, but based on the last comment, you may need more help.

This^^^^^^

_DyL_
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jul 2012, 12:02 pm

Hang out with her damn it!
A great idea is going to the movies, you just have to sit there; No need for pointless socializing. 8O
If you feel confident, make a move... Just something small, even if it's just holding her hand. Be careful though, if she moves away or seems not to want to, don't preasure her into anything.

After it's finished and yous have walked out of the movie theatre, tell her something like:
"I really enjoyed this, thanks"
Then at some point (if she doesn't ask first) tell her "We should do it again sometime? I'll txt you"
Then if you're feeling really confident, give her a hug or something. :D

Hope this helps! :D

Edit: It may also help to say sorry for not hanging out with her earlier. Tell her that you were shy or something like that... If that is the reason. 8O