Is talking to young neighbors a bad idea?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 2:26 pm

Considering my pedophilic attractions? Today, i talked to an 8 year old girl (who i thought was 6) and played catch with and had a conversation with a 7 year old boy...I dont feel an attraction to either of them, but I like to stare at thr girl and i always go outside when shes out. Also, the girls mom, and the boys big brother and dad were outside the whole time...do you think this is a bad idea? P.s the girl is the one i wrote the diary entry about, the one i shared with you guys...turnd out her names not kristi, its olivia, which is why it seemed like she was ignoring me...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 2:31 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
Considering my pedophilic attractions? Today, i talked to an 8 year old girl (who i thought was 6) and played catch with and had a conversation with a 7 year old boy...I dont feel an attraction to either of them, but I like to stare at thr girl and i always go outside when shes out. Also, the girls mom, and the boys big brother and dad were outside the whole time...do you think this is a bad idea? P.s the girl is the one i wrote the diary entry about, the one i shared with you guys...turnd out her names not kristi, its olivia, which is why it seemed like she was ignoring me...

It's a bad idea. Seek professional help for your "pedophilic attractions".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 8:50 pm

You are feeding your obsessive focus on young children by your staring and continual focus on them, your attention to them is a violation in itself of their boundaries and you need to STOP NOW. This is sick behaviour.

Purrbaby
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2015, 4:01 am

definitely a bad idea. get professional help for your issues right now. I am a parent to young children and if any teen was paying more than passing attention to my kids i would be highly wary. These parents are probably onto you already, it is not normal for kids of such a wide age gap to be "friends".

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 9:48 am

I think you already know the answer to your own question. You need to raise this issue with your therapist at your next visit. When you start to deal with this it will reduce the stress and anxiety it creates.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 10:53 am

Stop asking us. You already know its bad and you're just trying to make us feel pity for you. Go seek help NOW!

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 9:26 pm

I would definitely agree it's a bad idea. Your info there says you are sixteen, and if that's so and you have already identified yourself as a (potential?) pedophile then it's a no-brainer in the same way that an alcoholic working at a bar would be. If you let yourself be tempted in this way by being around young children you're going to get yourself pegged as a sex offender before you even grow out of being a kid yourself. I'm sure you're aware how much being on a sex offender registry can negatively influence your adult life. If you're aware of this persuasion in yourself you should definitely get help before something happens that will damage both you, and any child you may be in contact with. I don't think there is any punishment for admitting to this tendency and getting preemptive help before anything happens, but it may be a very different story after something happens.
I know many autistics view age barriers as just another social convention that is meaningless to us, and talk to people as people whether they're five or fifty, and yes it's fine to have friends of many ages, but it sounds like you may not be after innocent friendship here and anything else is very inappropriate with kids.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 10:23 pm

Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland, was said to behave like this.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 10:42 pm

You should not be even allowed near them! You should not be allowed to walk like a free person! You need to be kept locked up away from all children, or castrated!

The very fact that an incredibly sick being like yourself lives right next door to kids is proof that there NO god or justice or sanity in the world.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 11:12 pm

Andreger wrote:
Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland, was said to behave like this.

Yes, and it is recognized as troubling. Less so because he is long dead, but it causes people to question the popularity of some of his works.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/lewis-carrolls-shifting-reputation-9432378/?all

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2015, 11:21 pm

I think you should call the kids' parents and tell them about your attractions, then ask if they mind you hanging around their kids.

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

30 Nov 2015, 11:21 am

It is a very bad idea. Seek help now.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Nov 2015, 8:18 pm

It's a bad idea

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2015, 2:36 pm

making thread after thread on it might be.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

joshskuxx
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Dec 2015, 7:35 pm

yes... especially if your a pedophile (or display pedophilic behavior )
what do you mean you stare at them and write about them but aren't attracted to them. It seems obvious that you are attracted to them. from what ive found on the internet if your under 18 it is illegal to be attracted to someone more than 3-5 years younger than yourself. you need to see a therapist about your problems before you do something that will cause severe legal/emotional problems for you and the children

do you have low self esteem,depression, anxiety or a personality disorder? (im asking this so that I can get an idea of why you're like this)

Do you know why your attracted to children?
is it because you cant relate to anyone your own age?
is it because you haven't been able to get a girlfriend and so you're trying to find another way of fulfilling your sexual desires (everyone over 12 or 13 years old has them, and its ok as long as you and the other person have mutual feelings for eachother and as long as you aren't attracted to anyone that is considered immature eg. children or someone who doesn't have the intellectual capacity to give consent)
is it because you were abused ?
is it because you cant understand whats wrong with it?

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2015, 4:35 pm

joshskuxx wrote:
yes... especially if your a pedophile (or display pedophilic behavior )
what do you mean you stare at them and write about them but aren't attracted to them. It seems obvious that you are attracted to them. from what ive found on the internet if your under 18 it is illegal to be attracted to someone more than 3-5 years younger than yourself. you need to see a therapist about your problems before you do something that will cause severe legal/emotional problems for you and the children

do you have low self esteem,depression, anxiety or a personality disorder? (im asking this so that I can get an idea of why you're like this)

Do you know why your attracted to children?
is it because you cant relate to anyone your own age?
is it because you haven't been able to get a girlfriend and so you're trying to find another way of fulfilling your sexual desires (everyone over 12 or 13 years old has them, and its ok as long as you and the other person have mutual feelings for eachother and as long as you aren't attracted to anyone that is considered immature eg. children or someone who doesn't have the intellectual capacity to give consent)
is it because you were abused ?
is it because you cant understand whats wrong with it?
it's because I don't get along with girls my age, and because there are no girls in my alternative school...