Some guy at my school says he hates me -bullied?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Sakura786
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

all of a sudden this guy, lets just call him X, calls me a dick for NO reason. I responded by insulting his mother - I thought it was done in the name of a good laugh. However I think its turning ugly - or has now.

Last edited by Sakura786 on 02 Jun 2009, 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

DonkeyBuster
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 7:10 pm

Insulting a stranger's mother is never just in fun... you upped the ante big time. There are better ways to respond to being called a dick.

It's not bullying yet, you're in a fight. I'd ask for mediation before it goes any further. Don't assume it's racial just because you're a different heritage... the guy may be freaked out by your Aspie-ness and that's what's going on.

Not that it couldn't get racial, but that's probably not the root here.

CleverKitten
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 7:49 pm

Just don't talk to him at all!

I don't get why people continue to associate with people who are unpleasant. Aren't humans supposed to naturally avoid unpleasant things?

Ignore him. Have your own fun. Don't worry about him at all, or his thoughts, or his feelings.
Don't insult him directly. Don't make passive-aggressive comments that are indirectly insulting him.
As far that's concerned, pretend that he doesn't even exist!

Just because he will be sitting at your table doesn't mean that you have to engage in any conversation with him. There will be other people at the table as well, correct? Talk with those people instead.
If you can't stand to sit at the same table as him, get up and walk around. Be anywhere he is not.

Simple as that!

Check out my blog: http://glanceoutthewindow.blogspot.com/

Xs142
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jun 2009, 9:32 am

General outbursts against random innocent people is a common bonding strategy in school and most likely you interrupted that process so just ignore him and don't respond to further insults.

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2009, 6:03 am

Ignore him but if he does continue to harrass, stalk, make threats, or assault you, you can...

Report him to the school

If that fails....

Contact the police
file a restraining order
sue him for any damages you may have suffered..general damages and special damages

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!