Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

alfonzo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Nov 2004, 8:52 am

I know this i kind of a selfabsorbed question, but i'm wondering how do i look? I've shown this picture to some people and the general comments are i look tired, sad and one even said i look creepy. Please be honest and tell me, what kind of an impression does my picture give you? I'm not sad, my face just don't show much emotion.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2004, 9:29 am

I have no intention of trying to pick you up, but I think you look cute.

alfonzo

16 Nov 2004, 11:07 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I have no intention of trying to pick you up, but I think you look cute.

Thanks :oops: I'm not looking for someone to pick me up either :) My (NT-) friends sometimes tell me i stare too much and i wondered if that made me look "creepy" like they said.

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2004, 11:15 am

To be perfectly honest, I think you do look a bit creepy. I think it is probably just due to the lighting in the photograph, however. The light is reflecting off of your eyes in a strange way that makes them look luminous.

As for being accused of staring too much, I really can't be a judge of that, since I've been told I do the same thing :) . The same thing goes for the lack of emotional display.

alfonzo

16 Nov 2004, 11:24 am

Thanks for being honest, i really appreciate it :) I was talking to my ex-GF on MSN with that picture on it and she said i should tell everyone i send it to i'm much sweeter than i look. :oops: That's what she really said. Another friend told me i was staring, they made me get all confused and unsure about myself...

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2004, 12:19 pm

alfonzo, i agree - you looked very focussed, and the light doesn't do you justice.

creepy, no. you are an attractive man. and i'm not trying to chat you up either :wink:

V

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2004, 3:14 am

You do look tired, and over-alert, or intense, or something, like there's tense or tired muscles around the eyes and mouth Quite nice features - you're not ugly, I don't think it's a flattering photo, the lighting is harsh. Try a smiling pic with softer lighting.

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2004, 5:59 pm

wow thats one sharp looking guy!

alfonzo

17 Nov 2004, 9:16 pm

Sharp like a knife :wink:

I feel a bit silly about the fuss i made about myself
:oops:
Yes, i am very tired...i'm having trouble sleeping for a year now, i guess it's starting to show. I lost quite some weight too.

Thank you for reacting.