Page 5 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2009, 2:25 am

The Ice Age is a maligned period. I would consider it more like the Pacific Northwest or the West Coast of England, Solway Firth.

One thing a five kilometer wall of ice did was block the north wind. It was a cliff because the southern face would melt, and mostly sublime, changing diectly from ice to vapor, a thick vapor that warmed as it came down and spread.

Streams came from under the ice, leaving ice caves, a constant just above freezing, good for storing meat, and most of outside would be close to fifty degrees, and warmer to the south.

For a few hundred kiometers it would be the perfect place for plants, moist, not hot, UV filtered out, and the bright reflector to the north giving double light.

The ground inversion layer would keep the very cold, or very hot and dry, well above the growing area, and several hundred by several thousand kilometers is a lot of pasture. There were Mammoths by the thousands, each eating two hundred and fifty kilos a day, Their half million kilos a day did not put a dent in the food supply. Bison, Elk, Rhino, Mastodon, Camel, Horse, deer, goats, Sheep, animals by the miilions. During the long ice age that ended about 40,000 years ago a good deal of the North Atlantic was dry ground, no English Channel, and the first open water was the deep channel that runs along Greenland, which was the only connection between the Arctic Ocean, and the rest of the oceans.

The climate of Siberia, and north to the Arctic, was ice free, milder than today. The rivers that now run north were mostly blocked by ice, so they flowed south, filling the Caspian Depression, connecting it with the Arial Sea, and the Black Sea. The Siberian Depression, formed a huge shallow lake that supported billions of birds. Just the Swans passing could turn it from day to night, for days as they passed.

The Mammoth Steppe was a climax ecosystem, every place was filled, and they converted plants to manure.

Animals grew huge. The Dire Wolf stood two meters at the shoulder, the largest bears nine meters when standing. A natural cross between lion and tiger, Liger, have been found in cave paintings, 400 kilos, five meters long. None were much compared to a ten ton Mammoth.

Neanderthal got to live there for over 100,000 years, Moderns came at the end when the ice was melting. There were two more short waves of ice, lasting only thousands of years, but the warming was the main climate, and that finished off the large animals and the Neanderthal.

From the same line as everyone else come Bud Sports that prospered in other places. One was the Mother of all who produced the straight haired version found in China and the Americas. This most likely happened about the same time Moderns were going into Asia. Each started with few and became the near total dominate line.

During the ice age the Suda Shelf was dry, southeast Asia out to Borneo, Samatra, everything down to a hundred kilometers from Australia. Here on islands African hair is found, Melanisians, but the mainland is all straight hair. It has all the signs of one very long fight.

The history of China says the First Emperor was a blond woman from the west, Chin Li. The coming of weaving, metals, pottery, was sudden, and just as sudden the development stopped, stagnated, and the same forms were made for thousands of years. As The Chinese put it, we cut off the root, and kept the top.

The Chin, for which China is named, became the dominate people, light skinned, moon faced, the breed race Chin Li started that then killed the root and kept the top. They took the Yellow River, and it's headwaters in West China show Europeans that had lived there a long time.

Old China was ringed by mountains, and north of them were the Mongols and Turks, They too mixed with the Europeans, and sided with them against the Chinese. North of them were another breed, light skin, red hair, gray eyes, one of which was the mother of Gengis Khan.

I have reports that the red haired grey eyed are still in Siberia, in the Altai mountains, and they are sought for their wisdom and fairness even today. It was an unreported center of great learning, to the Buddest, the source of all teaching is from the golden haired women of Shamballa, which they locate in the Altai Mountains.

Hunna means One, the Kipp Chak Huns were blonds, they came with the Golden Hoard and settled in eastern Poland, Latvia, Estonia, about 1300. The Turks took Turkey, Huns, light skinned, Hungary.

The Khanate that came out of that swept over Islam, and the Ottoman Turkish Empire ruled it for 1500 years.

The center of our recent culture seems to be Mother Russia. Balbor the Tiger took India, Mogal, Tammerlain, the middle east, and the center of business was the Stans, the Silk Road that controlled the China trade.

I see these Erectus breeds like dogs, there are African haired, black wavy hair, black straight hair, then red, blond, and browns in the north. Most have dark eyes, some blue, and there are some yellow eyed survivors in eastern Europe. Green, Hazel, and brown hair are a mix. Grey eyes are rare, green runs with red hair, and those groups seem to be from an unexplored line. The line keeps showing up along the north of other populations across Europe and Asia, and could well be a Neanderthal survival.

I cannot judge by recent European events, When they got boats and guns, 1500, they became pirates that looted the world. Their "Superior Culture" did nothing for the places they looted. The result is that after 400 years they have been driven out of China, India, Southeast Asia, Africa, South America is going Indian, and North America has a majority of non whites, that do not think well of the way things have been run. Genocide, Kidnaping, Slavery, massive theft, are not forgotten.

It may have made England rich for a few hundred years, but it left a lot of bad feelings. They wanted to be Rome, and they did, and Rome fell.

Longer term, some Cultural Agreements have lasted for thousands of years, and everyone prospered. They all have a few features that are lacking in the current era, Seers, Viseers, were as important as Kings. Where there is no vision the people perish.

The current game is Monopoly, eventually one person wns everything, and everyone else is bankrupt, and they still want to make a profit on their capital. The end is they destroy the Earth.

Native Americans were not dumb. They had a climax land, old growth forests, clean waters, lots of fish, game, and still lived lightly and moved often. The Earth owned them as it owned the fish. European capital stripmined the Americas for profit, and it is a drying, dying land.

The last of the great herds, the 90,000,000 Buffalo slaughtered for hides, 1870, and the land has been in drought ever since, and it is spreading. Rome left a wasteland that caused the people to die, and a long dark age to follow. 13,000 years of Native Americans improved the place.

I think these world views are genetic, and wise people seek those with a vision of a future.

I think I want to vote for the red haired grey eyed party.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2009, 5:15 am

I love topics like this.

The thought of neanderthal influence intrigues me, though i vacillate in my beliefs.

One thing not mentioned is that the groups spoken of are so tiny and so historically remote, that it is entirely possible that there were additional divergent lines other than cro magnon and neanderthal. Absolutely no evidence of course, but its not an unreasonable premise.

I'd like to know more about the round incisor/spade incisor data point. I am white as white can be, and although my incisors are bladed at the tips, as I believe all humans are, they have a rounded knob on the back side. Is that how the Asian and North American teeth are?

A drawing of my teeth viewed on edge. knobs are pointing to the back of my mouth of course.